A world without humans? Arte

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

A world without humans? Arte

by Ahmed » 27/10/12, 19:31

To review, on Arte + 7, the remarkable documentary by Philippe Borrel et Christmas Mamère:"A world without humans?".
These are transhumanism projects: under the virtuous pretext of repairing certain damage, it is actually a question of adapting man to a mechanical world by making him himself become a machine.

Its thurifs * invoke the good of humanity, while it is clear that these techniques as much as the spirit which presides over their implementation predestines them to a tiny minority; in short, it is neither more nor less than to pursue what already exists insidiously in order to enormously increase the inequalities already in place.
You will also note the role that these techniques play in the military field, an essential relay to impose this formidable regression.

* Promoters, proselytes, supporters ...

Edit moderation, addition of a video in the genre on 2/06/16:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wy7Q6wazD_E
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
sen-no-sen
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: A world without humans? Arte

by sen-no-sen » 27/10/12, 20:30

Ahmed wrote:To review, on Arte + 7, the remarkable documentary by Philippe Borrel et Christmas Mamère:"A world without humans?".

I haven't seen the documentary yet.
Are you talking about Christmas Mamère D'EELV? Because it seems to me that this one is an indirect defender of transhumanism !!!
0 x
"Engineering is sometimes about knowing when to stop" Charles De Gaulle.
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 27/10/12, 20:42

I just copied the names of the authors: I don't know more than that Christmas Mamère...
On the bottom it is very good: freezing remarks of the partisans and, fortunately, opponents to these delusions expose their criticisms and make (a little) counterweight.
The fact remains that an unfortunate convergence is slowly emerging between the various current technologies (computer science, nanotechnology ...), which could well lead us surreptitiously on a soapy and fatal slope ...
0 x
sen-no-sen
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sen-no-sen » 28/10/12, 13:37

Ahmed wrote:On the bottom it is very good: freezing remarks of the partisans and, fortunately, opponents to these delusions expose their criticisms and make (a little) counterweight.
The fact remains that an unfortunate convergence is slowly emerging between the various current technologies (computer science, nanotechnology ...), which could well lead us surreptitiously on a soapy and fatal slope ...

Yes, but it's always the same:"Do what I say ... not what I do".
Christmas Mother as supporters of "gay marriage" and its excesses is indirectly a defender of transhumanism.
In a few decades, the concept of motherhood will be worthy of the "best of all worlds"!
I saw a report titled "Pregnancy in 2050" and related research (with intellectual support from feminists and gay and lesbian lobbies) to the development of artificial uteri ... !!!
0 x
Forhorse
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Forhorse » 28/10/12, 15:28

It is a vision of the future which seems idyllic for hyper-connected urbanites (but totally beside the true values ​​of life) but which is far from being shared by everyone, fortunately.
0 x
sen-no-sen
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sen-no-sen » 28/10/12, 16:56

The report "A world without humans" is visible here:

http://videos.arte.tv/fr/videos/un-monde-sans-humains--7002076.html

It's a very good documentary.
The question of transhumanism is only developed there from the point of view of robotics, nanotechnologies and artificial intelligence, which is already a very large work.
However, initially, transhumanism will be above all driven by genetic engineering, the time for computer and robotic technologies to improve ...

The “pro-transhumanism” speakers are pitiful in their pleas for the “improvement” of the human being.
It makes you wonder how such "brilliant *" people can be so stupid!

The reality is that the more the human being will be assisted by technology, the more he will be incapable and dependent on the system ... and that is the project.
Let there be no mistake, like GMOs, the final goal is purely mercantile, they aim at the total subjugation of the human being to the totalitarian market system.

* In Tradition, Lucifer is the carrier of light ...
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 28/10/12, 17:21

It makes you wonder how such "brilliant" people can be so stupid!

These undoubtedly intelligent people are capable of developing a very coherent logical argument, however, they start from irrational and false (non-explicit) premises: this type of functioning being the constitutive basis of our world, unfortunately this is not surprising.

The goal is not only increased dependence, but also (it is noted in the film) the increase in inequality *, because who could believe that these expensive techniques would apply to all?
I'm obviously talking about the only positive aspects here, such as prostheses; however, the "improvements" will constitute as many reasons to distinguish an "elite" from the rest of the population.

Regarding gay marriage and certain possible abuses, establishing a link seems excessive to me: everything can give rise to a drift ... straight couples who today resort to "rental bellies" could tomorrow be favorable to artificial uteri.

* If it is not the aim, it would be the consequence anyway.
0 x
sen-no-sen
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sen-no-sen » 28/10/12, 17:43

Ahmed wrote:The goal is not only increased dependence, but also (it is noted in the film) the increase in inequality *, because who could believe that these expensive techniques would apply to all?
I'm obviously talking about the only positive aspects here, such as prostheses; however, the "improvements" will constitute as many reasons to distinguish an "elite" from the rest of the population.

Absolutely, improvement is a way to participate in the race for domination: to be the best, the most competitive, etc.
Of course, his useful idiots systematically evade the problem of inequality by basing himself naively on a perfect system, which is not at all the case.

Regarding gay marriage and certain possible abuses, establishing a link seems excessive to me: everything can give rise to a drift ... straight couples who today resort to "rental bellies" could tomorrow be favorable to artificial uteri.

I am not of this opinion, by instituting a logic of equality at all costs and this without making a difference between equal treatment et equal condition we undoubtedly arrive at the premises of transhumanism.

Of course, heterosexual couples may have recourse to reproductive technology (infertility caused by pollution helping ...), however, and since the dawn of time, men and women have the opportunity to have children.
Out to create a new offer, you need a request, and this is all found in the gay and lesbian circles.

The purpose of "gay marriage" (which is just a smokescreen) is assisted reproduction (assisted reproduction), a new market in full development.
I do not want to hurt homosexual people, I just want to stress that once again, under the guise of ideals (here equality) we will pass laws whose purpose is purely marketable.
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 28/10/12, 17:56

Would it not be wise to abolish the institution of marriage altogether? After all, this is a private matter ... and it would prevent divorces! : Cheesy:
0 x
sen-no-sen
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sen-no-sen » 28/10/12, 18:18

Ahmed wrote:Would it not be wise to abolish the institution of marriage altogether? After all, this is a private matter ... and it would prevent divorces! : Cheesy:

And yes, and it costs a lot! (Marriage and divorce!) : Mrgreen:
0 x