An Inconvenient Truth: The Movie warming

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
Christophe

An Inconvenient Truth: The Movie warming

by Christophe » 22/09/06, 18:23

To see ...

Humanity is sitting on a time bomb. Scientists around the world agree that we have barely a decade left to avert a global catastrophe - a major disruption of the climate system that would result in extreme weather events, floods, long droughts, waves of deadly heat.

This catastrophe of unprecedented magnitude, we would be the first responsible; we alone can still avoid it. Rather than sounding the tocsin of the apocalypse or yielding to the morose delectation, An Inconvenient Truth has chosen to illustrate and relay the action and passionate fight of a man, former Vice President Al Gore who for five years has traveled the United States to persuade his fellow citizens of the urgent need to respond to this crisis.

http://www.criseclimatique.fr/ for googies and trailer

http://www.allocine.fr/film/fichefilm_g ... 11289.html
Last edited by Christophe the 13 / 10 / 06, 13: 08, 3 edited once.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 22/09/06, 18:25

"Not (at least trying to) fight against global warming is already being an accomplice!" (of me)
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 04/10/06, 12:39

0 x
paotop
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by paotop » 12/10/06, 11:35

I glimpsed al gore about the 2 last night ....

you need "davids" but "goliat" has a solid back. :frown:

respect
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 12/10/06, 11:52

Question: What actions do Gore concretely make with his fortune?

I'm afraid this film is purely political (I have not seen it yet, it will be released next week here) ... :( ... a bit like a certain 9 / 11 of M.Moore ... well it has the merit of informing the Americans about the situation ...
0 x
bob_isat
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by bob_isat » 12/10/06, 12:35

Fortunately, there is a beautiful torchon that is currently circulating on the internet in pdf format:
"A Skeptic's Guide to 'An Inconvenient Truth", easily found on emule.

it is simply the Bushers-tanker's answer.

it would not be better if you read it christophe, you're going to have an attack ...: Shock:

in a mess:

"there is no link between CO2 and global warming"

"it's not the USA's fault if they are the biggest producers of CO2, it's because we are the richest, so we inevitably produce CO2 :x "

"the Kyoto protocol has more (bad) economic impact than ecological efficiency"

"It is true that the glaciers of the Alps are receding, but that has a good side: the small villages are no longer afraid of being engulfed by avalanches"

"the climatic prediction models are worth nothing because there are differences between them"

Well, the counter propaganda to comfort the drivers of 4 * 4 who vote Republican ... to read with a bowl beside you ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 12/10/06, 12:39

bob_isat wrote:Fortunately, there is a beautiful torchon that is currently circulating on the internet in pdf format:
"A Skeptic's Guide to 'An Inconvenient Truth", easily found on emule.

it is simply the Bushers-tanker's answer.

it would not be better if you read it christophe, you're going to have an attack ...: Shock:

Grrrrrrrrrr but that was to be expected ... but I think the film must also have a too "basic" reasoning ...

Fart the .pdf (put it on the .info if needed) I have more mule ...

Not bad this site of sensitization linké on the official site of the film: https://www.econologie.info/index.php?20 ... hauffement
0 x
Charlotte
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Charlotte » 12/10/06, 17:33

bob_isat wrote:"It is true that the glaciers of the Alps are receding, but that has a good side: the small villages are no longer afraid of being engulfed by avalanches"

Oh well here is good news! : Mrgreen: We can see that they did not go to the villages in Alaska that fall into the ocean because the permafrost has melted.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 12/10/06, 17:54

In the same kind (but a little less stupid) Putin said: "Warming is good that will allow us to better exploit agriculture in Siberia ..."
0 x
Charlotte
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Charlotte » 12/10/06, 18:06

They are magnificent.....
0 x