"A night with Madam Senator": the inappropriate remark of Darmanin in full hearing

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
thibr
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

"A night with Madam Senator": the inappropriate remark of Darmanin in full hearing

by thibr » 19/09/20, 19:06

: Shock: : Shock:

Heard by the commission of inquiry on the Covid in the Senate, the Minister of the Interior Gérald Darmanin had a rather inappropriate remark, Thursday, September 17, in responding to Marie-Pierre de la Gontrie about the fate of migrants in Calais : "I will be happy to spend an evening, a night, a day with the senator, in Calais, to meet the inhabitants", he said to the elected, unable to suppress a laugh at the from his wit. Gérald Darmanin remains the target of a rape complaint, as part of a case for which investigations resumed in June. He has always denied the facts with which he is accused.

not even ashamed :(
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: "A night with the senator": the inappropriate remark of Darmanin in full hearing

by Obamot » 20/09/20, 19:01

This is what the small French political world looks like, while covid-19 has killed more than 31 people in France... and whose some of its members allow themselves sexist reflections - and even below the belt, since he is accused of rape - I hope at least that he will have to face a female judge .. .

From this scabrous context, the dysfunctions denounced by Professors Perronne and Raoult are highlighted and take on their full meaning!
0 x
thibr
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

Re: "A night with the senator": the inappropriate remark of Darmanin in full hearing

by thibr » 20/09/20, 19:20

??
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 20/09/20, 20:37

"at least I hope he has to face a female judge..."
This wish is problematic since it suggests that a male judge would be more "understanding" and that a judge would be more severe ... Wouldn't a fair judge be desirable, regardless of any gender consideration?
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 20/09/20, 21:02

Yes absolutely but justice is blind : Cheesy: ethically I agree with you 100%, just kidding ...

I need it because there I come out of 2 legal proceedings (as a victim) and I can testify that not only is she blind but gives the impression of protecting the accused - despite video sequences in which they have been recognized and contradictions in their statements, one having sought to cover the other to serve as an alibi at the time of the facts - but that did nothing, although knowing it, the court did not enter into the matter!

So what you are saying is ideal, and we must strive towards this ideal ... Thank you for taking me back.
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 20/09/20, 21:09

Justice (a very pretentious term, it must be admitted!) Operates according to criteria that are often surprising and focused on a confusing formalism, in the application of laws ...
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 20/09/20, 21:11

Did anyone watch the audition?
Not that I want to defend Darmanin, he should have shut his mouth.

But the Senator's questions about the situation in Calais had been asked and Darmanin had answered them (around 3/4 of the hearing), it revolved around a municipal decree on the distribution of meals for migrants in city ​​center, decree which had been overturned by the administrative court and the Prefect had consequently issued a decree of the same type. In short, administrative grind.

And while the hearing was going to be closed by the President. (Last 45 seconds), she asks for the floor just to signal "that she would be happy to give the Minister the text of the administrative tribunal's judgment ............." Good, the other wasn't very fine, but the "would be happy" was just a tit-for-tat response, and not really "in full hearing".
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 21/09/20, 11:52

40 years ago (see less) Madame, middle age, would have been extremely flattered by such a proposal from a young man of 37 years! I say that I say nothing ... but I say it anyway!

It makes me laugh ... but the pipeaulemic that will follow makes me cry ... but less than the fact that a 37-year-old guy accused of rape is Minister of the Interior ...

Maybe that's it the most insane, the most serious, the most odious...no ?
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 21/09/20, 21:30

It is all the more unfortunate that listening to him, this Minister seems to have real qualities in his approach!
Am I wrong?
0 x

Back to "Media & News: TV shows, reports, books, news ..."