A new world without rules, good or bad?

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

A new world without rules, good or bad?

by the middle » 05/07/12, 08:44

Hello,
Following the various recent debates that touch on the old rules of human society, I will go further.
In a fairly close time, there were fairly strict rules of life.
Currently, I see that everything is allowed.
And I find that quite "strange"?
Examples:
If I want drugs, I just have to go to my village square in the evening, there are young people who have everything they need. it is known, and the police do not move ...
In general, policies fill their pockets in a disproportionate and validated way ... it is known and accepted.
There is massive destruction of the normal family unit (for example the number of divorces, disorders of normal sexual behavior, rampant pedophilia, transexuality, homosexuality, etc.)
Heads of state are supposed to defend their flocks, the opposite is the case in many countries.
I remind you, I am an atheist and religions do not dictate my thoughts. common sense keeps me going.
Well, I gave some concrete examples, but sometimes I wonder if the devil was not born one of these last centuries.
For me, the atrocities committed, lately do not make sense, human behavior has changed too much.
I find it strange, abnormal.
It's too huge, there is a fundamental problem.
Some of you will feel attacked, think again, I don't judge, I just notice.
0 x
Man is by nature a political animal (Aristotle)
sen-no-sen
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: A new world without rules, good or bad?

by sen-no-sen » 05/07/12, 12:13

lejustemilieu wrote:Hello,
Following the various recent debates that touch on the old rules of human society, I will go further.

I see what you mean, in fact there are both new bans and on the other hand new transgressions.

If I want drugs, I just have to go to my village square in the evening, there are young people who have everything they need. it is known, and the police do not move ...

The Police have nothing to do with it, it is the justice (itself powerless) which makes the first (police) understand that certain cases only overflow the courts, in reality the institutions only suffer and try as best they can. wrong to mend the "big tear".

There is massive destruction of the normal family unit (for example the number of divorces, disorders of normal sexual behavior, rampant pedophilia, transexuality, homosexuality, etc.)

It's a debate, let's say "heated", but the destruction of the family unit - just like that of the environment - is only the consequence of a degenerate society.

The main reason for this degeneration is as follows: the objectives of our civilization have disappeared, the only current project is that of growth and the resulting profit.
Like cancer, it ends up destroying itself.
All areas of our society are now affected.

Your rant is far from being an isolated cry, reassure yourself, it's proof of lucidity.
0 x
"Engineering is sometimes about knowing when to stop" Charles De Gaulle.
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by the middle » 05/07/12, 12:26

Your rant is far from being an isolated cry, reassure yourself, it's proof of lucidity.

In fact, one of my tactics in life is to always find the source of the problem (s).
On earth, there are powerful financial groups, "good" and "bad" ones.

I wonder why the "good guys" in the shadows do nothing.
Maybe they act ....
:? :D
0 x
highfly-addict
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by highfly-addict » 05/07/12, 12:50

lejustemilieu wrote:...

Ah yes ? Decreasing financial groups? Or that, or that? : Mrgreen:
0 x
"God laughs at those who deplore the effects of which they cherish the causes" BOSSUET
"We see what we believes"Dennis MEADOWS
sen-no-sen
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sen-no-sen » 05/07/12, 13:07

highflyaddict wrote:
lejustemilieu wrote:...

Ah yes ? Decreasing financial groups? Or that, or that? : Mrgreen:

Their purpose is decay, so they ended up disappearing! : Mrgreen:
0 x
"Engineering is sometimes about knowing when to stop" Charles De Gaulle.
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by the middle » 05/07/12, 18:51

Don't laugh, lately I learned that
Goldman Sachs, in trouble, tackles cups of coffee

http://www.lefigaro.fr/societes/2011/10 ... e-cafe.php
No, I'm not talking about these people, there are discreet organizations that have great power. Are great friends ... :D
0 x
highfly-addict
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by highfly-addict » 05/07/12, 19:36

or brothers maybe?
0 x
"God laughs at those who deplore the effects of which they cherish the causes" BOSSUET

"We see what we believes"Dennis MEADOWS
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 05/07/12, 23:08

It's obvious.

Another good thread!

Explosion of violence, burning suburbs, serial killers (last case of Brozevic), and on the other hand violence breeds violence: cases multiply where people ruined because of embezzlement and having no means of to go back or redo are left on the fringes of society ... Social services that treat victims a bit like the culprits ... No help for victims ... No consideration ... everyone does not care, everyone for se ...

In short, society is on the verge of explosion ...

We will most likely witness an Americanization of delinquency, people will want to arm themselves ... Society will become more and more violent ... insecurity leading to insecurity it will even spread to neighborhoods so far spared ... People will want to put cameras everywhere ... And there too, distrust will lead to the loss of confidence .... Marine le Pen will sooner or later find himself in the presidency, if that continues ...

And as it left in France, with a government which seems to be with the absent subscribers with homeopathic measures, whereas the expectation is enormous .... I do not leave 1 year before there are the first demonstrations. ..

Honestly I don't care that Hollande went to Afghanistan (even if it's very good and that we can approve): because it is in France that it smells of powder !!!

But what are they doing ??????

It's urgent !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! : Shock:
0 x
Flytox

by Flytox » 05/07/12, 23:31

Hello Lejuste

lejustemilieu wrote:Hello,
And I find that quite "strange"?
Examples:
In general, policies fill their pockets in a disproportionate and validated way ... it is known and accepted.
Heads of state are supposed to defend their flocks, the opposite is the case in many countries.
I remind you, I am an atheist and religions do not dictate my thoughts. common sense keeps me going.
Well, I gave some concrete examples, but sometimes I wonder if the devil was not born one of these last centuries.
For me, the atrocities committed, lately do not make sense, human behavior has changed too much.
I find it strange, abnormal.
It's too huge, there is a fundamental problem.
Some of you will feel attacked, think again, I don't judge, I just notice.

Garbage has always been garbage, what has changed is that the social, religious pressure, etc. having greatly reduced the garbage is completely uninhibited and makes all of their rubbish shamelessly and in plain sight as if it were totally normal. : Cry:

It reminds me of a case of a guy I know well. He found himself confronted with his HRD (Human Resource Director) who defended tooth and nail the company where the hierarchy cheated on everything it could find (regulations, employee rights, fabrication of false documents, deviation from procedures, functions and signatures .... to kiss some employees / hide some filth in the cupboards / and silence them / dismiss them from their duties.

When he battles this with this HRD, to whom he shows the accumulated evidence of all the cheating of this maffia, this one does not dismantle in the least, presents himself as the one who sees clearly and just and who is right and who supports the action of the hierarchy without ever recognizing ..... that of the "communication problems", for the greater good of the employees by looking him in the back of the eyes .... The kind of poor guy, who to another era could just as easily have justified the sending of "starred volunteers" to Dachau or Buchenwald. : Shock: : Evil:

The "public" has also become familiar with this nauseating spectacle and pretends not to see anything either ... helplessness which slowly slides into cowardice, that's none of my business ....
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 06/07/12, 06:31

It is true that in this "formerly", at the same time vague and idealized, different rules were in force ...
The ideals of the totalitarian market society have gradually replaced the previous ideals and the lack of purpose of our society (other than a replication and amplification of its functioning) should not mask the deep flaws of the previous societies as well as their dysfunctions .

The violation of rules, as strict as they are, did not date from yesterday, and hypocrisy was the corollary!
To be more concrete, behind the family "stability" actually hid a lot of accommodations and / or resignation ...
As for pedophilia, it has always existed, except that in the distant past, it was probably better tolerated, as long as it remained discreet ...
The atrocities are definitely not new ...

It is true that all these aspects have taken a new turn, due to the fact that capitalism had to eliminate the old societal structures to impose its own standards, those which established the relations of men between them according to the only commodity ...
It is quite obvious that in this process, the "vices" have become more democratic and have become more visible, because they are more admirable.

When Sen-no-sen writing:
The main reason for this degeneration is as follows: the objectives of our civilization have disappeared, the only current project is that of growth and the resulting profit.

It states less the cause than the consequence: this monstrous ideology, if it did not succeed in convincing genuinely, at least, completely devalued any other possible. This is its real success (and its danger!), And even the left of the left (while disputing important terms!), Is completely won over to its categories: work, merchandise, value: it's which reduces its critical range to little ...
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."