A great ecological party!

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
Ne0
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

A great ecological party!

by Ne0 » 14/05/08, 15:03

I am someone very interested in ecology and as I just read this news, I come to share it with those who are the most sensitive on the subject.

Maybe some of you have already heard of the We have a dream? Good without wanting to advertise specially for them I explain: this is a site that realizes people's dreams based on the principle that the more we are, the more chance there is for the dream to come true .

In short
The site offers a very interesting dream: To have a very big ecological party. Rather than making a long speech, I give you the outline of the project
Human Power, more than a party, a commitment! Sharing ideas while having fun, transmitting values ​​to music, that is the whole meaning of the Human Power project ...
Defenders of the planet, nature lovers, or fans of outdoor concerts, we will each have our own way of honoring renewable energies.
Let's play

To realize this dream it is very simple, it takes 5 minutes and it is free: It is enough to register on the site and to mark a small message of support for this dream, if we are numerous enough, the dream this will realize ..
I think that many of us are concerned about the planet and the ecology, and even more numerous like to have a party in the open air! The dream is more than achievable I think, just give our opinion ..!
Me it is already done in any case.
0 x
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 14/05/08, 19:12

: Arrow: Is that the site? : human-power-the-smart-party

I did not understand everything ... We do not know where it will take place?
0 x
Ne0
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Ne0 » 15/05/08, 13:19

So far the project is proposed by We have a dream and they await the reaction of Internet users.
If there is a lot of demand, then they will pass the project under the "We do" category on the site.
The place can also be proposed by us! But such a party can not do it everywhere is the job of the site is to examine after the best solution to achieve the dream!

So basically, if there is a lot of message on this idea, the site will take care of making the dream come true.
That's why I came to talk about it here because I think many of you are interested in ecology (necessarily seen on forum) and that such a party is not lacking (for my taste)!
0 x