Who knows the additive C99?

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
Christophe

by Christophe » 24/09/08, 10:21

Oliomobile sold some in its shop (but it no longer exists).

Here is the discussion in question: http://www.oliomobile.org/forum/viewsujet.php?t=5113
0 x
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 24/09/08, 11:11

I have a friend who crashed while refueling his Mercedes truck with SP98, and he drove 250 km with

He had the technical control of the vehicle in the week and decided to fill up with improved diesel, but he had a gun : Cheesy:

He stayed on the floor the next day cold, the beast not wanting to start.

Obviously, he realized his error, actually emptying his tank to put an ordinary GO, no worries and no material breakage: interesting not?

there was around 10% of SP98 at the bottom of the tank (that's good! :D )

and he went to do his technical inspection as planned:
the control guy didn't understand why a 100 km utility vehicle produced no soot or why the pollution values ​​were so below normal (I don't have the values, I only learned that after)

Morality: put SP in your diesel to clean up your engines
Last edited by Capt_Maloche the 24 / 09 / 08, 15: 32, 1 edited once.
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^
martien007
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by martien007 » 24/09/08, 12:32

Christophe wrote:Oliomobile sold some in its shop (but it no longer exists).

Here is the discussion in question: http://www.oliomobile.org/forum/viewsujet.php?t=5113

Christophe: thanks for the link.

On page 2, a credible and convinced user given the kilometers traveled:

Posted on: Thu Mar 16, 2006 11:23 am Post subject:

-------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------

+1, I too have been using Méca-run products for a few years.

They are the only ones who gave me satisfaction (after trying all the metal5, whynn's stuff stuff, .....)

For engine processing (P18) I order it directly in the US, on www.militec-1.com

it's about 6 times cheaper (including shipping costs).

I have a carton of 4 cans of 1 US GALLON delivered (each about 3.8litres)

I contact by email with Mr. Russ Logan of militec and deal directly with him to have it sent to me in France, normally the container per gallon is not available for delivery outside the US, but they are accommodating.
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 24/09/08, 22:18

The C99, I used it at the beginning ...

And after I saw that with acetone, it worked at least as well (even better) for very much cheaper, so ...
0 x
"I am a big brute, but I rarely mistaken ..."
martien007
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by martien007 » 24/09/08, 22:47

Woodcutter wrote:The C99, I used it at the beginning ...

And after I saw that with acetone, it worked at least as well (even better) for very much cheaper, so ...

OK, that explains your interventions in 2006.
0 x
Gregconstruct
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Gregconstruct » 24/09/08, 23:37

With these perlimpimpin, we consume less therefore we emit less CO2.

Until then, OK.

Now what about the other gases ???
These products may cause the emission of gases even more harmful than CO2 ... :|
0 x
Every action counts for our planet !!!
Lietseu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Lietseu » 25/09/08, 00:56

Capt_Maloche wrote:I have a friend who crashed while refueling his Mercedes truck with SP98, and he drove 250 km with

He had the technical control of the vehicle in the week and decided to fill up with improved diesel, but he had a gun : Cheesy:

He stayed on the floor the next day cold, the beast not wanting to start.

Obviously, he realized his error, actually emptying his tank to put an ordinary GO, no worries and no material breakage: interesting not?

there was around 10% of SP98 at the bottom of the tank (that's good! :D )

and he went to do his technical inspection as planned:
the control guy didn't understand why a 100 km utility vehicle produced no soot or why the pollution values ​​were so below normal (I don't have the values, I only learned that after)

Morality: put SP in your diesel to clean up your engines

Awesome!

I did not have to complain, and I can say now that I put my case on a diet - without SP95 - to test with the rectified naphtha to the next full !!!
She is not happy she no longer purrs, in the same way! If it is true that when we add super we feel the difference, when we have almost no more, it's a terrible difference, too! She stink! And crawls!

A real disaster… even the engine noise is different, the speed has started to go up +/- 50 turns…

Greetings from Lietseu :P

:P
0 x
By removing Human Nature, he was far from his nature! Lietseu
"The power of love, must be stronger than the love of power" contemporary Lie Tzu?
One sees clearly only with the heart, the essential is invisible to the eyes ...
coucou789456
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by coucou789456 » 25/09/08, 06:59

Hello
I confirm what Lietseu says. (personal 7% of sp95)
869 km with 43l, or 4.95l / 100 km in mixed traffic (350 km nat. Road, the rest in town), without changing the way I drive, with my skoda felicia 1.9d of 212000 km (the manufacturer indicates a consumption on 4.9l / 100 road, 90 km / h, and to reach it, you have to be a fortiche). I almost reach the perf of a consumer level hdi ... and on the road, what a change, especially the ratings. on the other hand in town, a little more difficulty to maintain me at 50km / h, the engine having a little more fishing!
jeff

ps: what is this ad that appears from time to time next to current topics, at the top of the page?
0 x