Solar mandatory in Germany: green dictatorship?

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 21/06/08, 13:35

Christophe wrote:If it's NOT PV I'm for. If it is PV it is an organized scam.

at the rate of one square meter of solar cells for 20 square meters of surface, for heating and hot water

So you are for.
0 x
"I am a big brute, but I rarely mistaken ..."
Christophe

by Christophe » 21/06/08, 13:38

No if it's PV I'm against ... I saw the word "cells"which makes you think of PV but I am more and more wary of the technical skills of the journalist ... especially that in the same sentence she speaks of" heating and hot water "... : Shock:

If it is PV to make hot water then you can be sure that there has been a bribe payment from the local PV company ... : Evil:
0 x
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 21/06/08, 13:41

martien007 wrote:[...] I would like to see in France what an employee of EDF - GDF would say who builds his house and benefits from an electr-gas tariff at 10% of the real price !!! they will impose solar collectors at 5000 euros when it costs him almost nothing to heat and conso elec? [...]
So what ? He should be happy with the privileged: he has made great savings which allow him to easily equip his house! :frown:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 21/06/08, 13:43

Ah ah ah to equip his house with a Chinese convector, swimming pool or 4x4 in his garage? : Cheesy:
0 x
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 21/06/08, 13:44

Christophe wrote:No if it's PV I'm against ... I saw the word "cells"which makes you think of PV but I am more and more wary of the technical skills of the journalist ... especially that in the same sentence she speaks of" heating and hot water "... : Shock:

If it is PV to make hot water then you can be sure that there has been a bribe payment from the local PV company ... : Evil:
: Shock: Say? Do you have misty "cells" on this Saturday in your distant Belgéquie? : Lol: : Wink:

cells in my opinion this is a translation problem (basically german, let's not forget). As soon as we talk about hot water and heating, it seems obvious that it is thermal, right?
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 21/06/08, 13:52

It is because I am awake that I doubt precisely ...

It does not seem obvious to me: we have already seen PV cells heating a DHW tank ... : Shock:
0 x
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 21/06/08, 14:04

Christophe wrote:It is because I am awake that I doubt precisely ...

It does not seem obvious to me: we have already seen PV cells heating a DHW tank ... : Shock:
Yeah ... :? Why make it simple when you can make it complicated...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 21/06/08, 14:20

Well for the simplicity it is not obvious: it is easier to install 1 PV + electric DHW tank + fittings than a complete solar thermal ...

For the efficiency, the cost and the energy reduction of the 1st solution: without comment ... Although a PV produced even without direct radiation unlike the thermal ... that would be the really the only advantage (but probably not sufficient to compensate for the rest of the disadvantages) ...
0 x
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 21/06/08, 15:52

Christophe wrote:[...] Although a PV produced even without direct radiation unlike thermal ... that would be the really the only advantage (but probably not enough to compensate for the rest of the disadvantages) ...
No agreement, a thermal can very well produce without direct radiation!
I saw thermals (vacuum tubes with phase change) producing water at 45 ° in the rain, in a car wash center ...
0 x
martien007
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by martien007 » 22/06/08, 16:43

Woodcutter wrote:No agreement, a thermal can very well produce without direct radiation!
I saw thermals (vacuum tubes with phase change) producing water at 45 ° in the rain, in a car wash center ...

Are you sure the hot water came from the sensors?

Which vacuum sensors? what is "phase change"?
0 x