Sarkozy wants the head of Cluzel, head of Radio France

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
Christophe

Sarkozy wants the head of Cluzel, head of Radio France

by Christophe » 04/03/09, 10:40

And one more example of Sarkoleontitude ...

The CEO of Radio France "stunned" after a press article

In its edition of the day, Le Canard Enchaîné devotes an article to Jean-Paul Cluzel, the boss of Radio France (France Inter, France Info, France Bleu, etc.). The weekly explains that his days would be numbered at the head of the company, based on remarks that Nicolas Sarkozy would have made in front of his advisers. "At Radio France, it's not going at all," reportedly said the Head of State according to Le Canard. " It is nonsense. Cluzel does as he pleases, and he lets himself be manipulated by the left and the unions ”, specifies the satirical newspaper.

Two specific facts are alleged against Jean-Paul Cluzel. On the one hand, the morning chronicles of the humorist Stéphane Guillon. “It's insulting, it's vulgar, it's mean. You realize what he says, at the hour of prime time, on Strauss-Kahn's private life (find out more) or on Martine Aubry's physique (he had compared her to a " tobacco pot ", Editor's note)", would have indicated Nicolas Sarkozy to his advisers according to the Duck.

On the other hand, the Head of State would criticize the CEO of Radio France for a photo published in the 2009 Sida Act-Up calendar. Jean-Paul Cluzel appears there shirtless, visible tattoos and his face masked in leather. “It is not worthy of a public service boss. This guy is crazy. He thinks he is entirely allowed, "said Nicolas Sarkozy.

In a brief press release, Jean-Paul Cluzel reacted this morning by indicating that he had read this article with "amazement". "He wishes to make it clear that he cannot give the slightest credit to allegedly reported assertions that would so seriously damage his integrity, his honor and those of Radio France personnel," added the press release.

Remember that Jean-Paul Cluzel's mandate will expire in 2010. While the current CEO of Radio France has already announced that he wishes to be reappointed, several press reports indicate that he will not be. The press even puts forward names for his successor, including those of Laurent Joffrin and Bruno Patino.

http://www.ozap.com/actu/cluzel-radio-f ... ine/261708

I love, coming from Sarko, the 2 passages:

" It is nonsense. Cluzel does as he pleases, and he lets himself be manipulated by the left and the unions ”

“It is not worthy of a public service boss. This guy is crazy. He thinks he's allowed ”

Replace now:

"Cluzel" by "Sarko"
"left" by "right"
"the unions" by "the Medef"
"public service boss" by "President of the Republic"

What will France "sarkozysé" be in 2012 according to you?
0 x
Christine
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Christine » 04/03/09, 11:11

Yeah, well, when we hear what he did with France Inter, we may not regret it. Speeded presenters who do not know how to articulate, a multitude of zap-zap columnists who take 2 minutes to show that they have "wit" (translate: pretend to be critical by having a hard tooth while this wickedness hides only emptiness and conformism), shows on the media that look at each other, ... it was already boring when canal + practiced this style in the 80s, and there is only the public service for imagine that it is still "young".
0 x
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 04/03/09, 13:39

: Arrow: If I am not mistaken, Cluzel (appointed by Chirac?) Was accused of fire a significant number of emblematic journalists from Radio France. The latest one? being I believe Jean-Pierre COFFE who was notified the cancellation of his program a few days before the end of the previous contract on the grounds that it was too old. COFFE, furious announced that it was not ways of doing things, not for him, but for all those employees who found themselves unemployed on the eve of summer vacation, without notice ...

I share the view that the current tone is one of "false impertinence". Hard-toothed pseudo journalists show great conformism ...
You just have to listen to how the channel censors "talk shows" (the phone rings) or the audience who calls is carefully selected and turned away before going on the air if they wish to ask questions that disturb ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 04/03/09, 13:44

Ah I was not aware of all of this ... in fact it was above all the form of Sarko's words that appealed to me ...
0 x
Other
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 04/03/09, 16:26

Hello

A friend in Sarco, Desmarais a Canadian, he has an empire in the media and controls a good part of the press
If he takes his advice, it will not be long that the media will be controlled, filtered and you will have just the truths which will be kind enough to write to you.
To stay in power you have to control information, the media

Fortunately the internet bypasses their monople

Andre
0 x
Philippe Schutt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Philippe Schutt » 04/03/09, 18:39

Radio and TV have always been under control. Sarko simply does not have the manners to do these things discreetly. And he popularized the office of president so well that journalists no longer hesitate to publish whatever nonsense he comes out of.
0 x
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 07/04/09, 12:53

: Arrow: The business becomes clearer ...
Jean-Luc HEES who we thought was the successor of CLUZEL would have a challenger in the person of ... Philippe VAL.

The latter would be in close contact with Sarkosy who once again pulls the strings ...

My opinion on Philippe VAL has changed a lot lately, listening to his morning chronicles where he used "rude stratagems" to defame left-wing personalities. it made me think of the excesses used in the last century to feed the current of anti-Semmitic opinion.
: Evil:
The mask is falling for good ... : Arrowl:
0 x