Sarkozy, the fishermen and the fuel crisis

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
Christophe

Sarkozy, the fishermen and the fuel crisis

by Christophe » 08/11/07, 20:30

Sarko and the fisherman's seafarer crisis

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3em55 ... vec-les-pe
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3f4aa ... du-pecheur

Yet there are solutions ... other than subsidies ...
Last edited by Christophe the 08 / 11 / 07, 21: 05, 2 edited once.
0 x
nofy
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by nofy » 08/11/07, 20:56

Good evening everyone,

I do not really understand your message ...

By the way, it seems to me that a boat is equipped or I'm wrong?

It would be interesting to know and know its perfs, it could perhaps interest fishermen ... and if twenty boats were equipped, with good results, it would be worth widely an article in Science and Life !! In addition, a boat engine is very linear with a regime often constant, it should do it, what do you think?

Nofy (dream)
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 08/11/07, 21:11

nofy wrote:It would be interesting to know and know his perfs, it could perhaps interest fishermen ...

Especially when I ask info in private Alberic he does not care about my mouth ...

nofy wrote:and if twenty boats were equipped, with good results, it would be worth widely an article in Science and Life !! In addition, a boat engine is very linear with a regime often constant, it should do it, what do you think?

I think that

a) it is not a lab whose legal value 0
b) much bigger insurance problem than with a tractor
c) problem of reliability (not certified): the engine is the life of sinful sailors ..
d) a sinful sailor is stubborn (euphemism)

So no chance of development in a sustainable way if the manufacturers do not put it is fucked ... pb: they have no interest in doing ... for the moment?
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 08/11/07, 21:55

"E. "
" Who said that ? Is it you who said that? Well, come down a little say, if you have c .... "

Phew! We were hot ... It's live ... Do not look at the kids!
"The mother of the fish, she is very nice" ... sang Boby Lapointe.
: Mrgreen:
----

For a trawler equipped with Pantone:
https://www.econologie.com/forums/post55861.html#55861
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 08/11/07, 21:59

gegyx wrote:For a trawler equipped with Pantone:
https://www.econologie.com/forums/post55861.html#55861

I would say even better: https://www.econologie.com/forums/m-bailly-m ... t1808.html

The problem: we have never had echoes ... it must block somewhere technologically, administratively or commercially ... strike out the useless mention ...
0 x
Brolensky
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Brolensky » 08/11/07, 22:05

This morning, Michel Barnier, Minister of Fisheries, was the guest of 4 truths.
http://les-4-verites.france2.fr/
At the 4 minute you will hear him say the following words:
... ”this is a chance to continue research. And on the boats it is possible! Fishermen told me yesterday that they were saving 20 to 30% energy by working on their fuel and their engine. "

Do you think that we can establish any connection with the equipped boat?
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 08/11/07, 22:09

Oh so good news because if it's not blank it's definitely pantone! It's not Total's work with their miserable 3% ...

But he makes me laugh the Minister a little when he says "it is a chance THE research" that she pokes !! ... because concerning the pantone it's SURELY NOT thanks to state or public research that we managed to make it progress !!

: Evil: : Evil: : Evil:
Last edited by Christophe the 09 / 11 / 07, 08: 53, 2 edited once.
0 x
Brolensky
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Brolensky » 08/11/07, 22:20

In any case, digging a little, one of the three official goals is to reduce the consumption of boats. The G system, being the only one able to claim such an impact, will it be retained?
It would be interesting to establish contact with fishermen
to know the consistency of the debates of this day.

Meeting with fishermen at Guilvinec
06 / 11 / 2007 Paris

The President of the Republic, Nicolas Sarkozy, accompanied by the Minister of Agriculture and Fisheries, Michel Barnier, met the fishermen at Guilvinec.

Through this trip, he wished to show respect and national solidarity with men and women whose work is essential to the economy and employment on the French coast, in mainland France and overseas. .

On the occasion of a working meeting with representatives of fishing professionals, the Head of State provided concrete and lasting answers to the difficulties encountered by fishermen:

* He asked Michel Barnier, Minister of Agriculture and Fisheries, to develop within three months, with all the professional representatives, a sustainable mechanism that reinstates the cost of diesel in the price of fish sold at the stall. This mechanism, which will be prepared in close cooperation with the European Commission, will support fishing companies and secure the remuneration of seafarers.
* In the meantime, the President of the Republic has decided the immediate implementation of an exemption from the employer and salary burdens of fishermen. This provision will allow immediate management of the additional cost due to the recent increase in diesel fuel.
* He asked Michel Barnier to initiate a plan to modernize the fleet with the objective of reducing the dependence of ships on oil.

As a continuation of the work initiated by the Minister of Agriculture and Fisheries on the occasion of the Higher Council for Fisheries Guidance 30 last October, the President of the Republic finally affirmed his desire to secure the remuneration of fishermen. An insurance mechanism that would guarantee a minimum income for crews will have to be examined.

Press contacts:
Michel Barnier's Cabinet: Khristelle Robic: 01 49 55 59 74 / Capucine Barraud: 01 49 55 60 31
Department Press Service: Hélène Brial: 01 49 55 60 11

http://agriculture.gouv.fr/sections/pre ... vec-marins
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 08/11/07, 22:25

We call them tomorrow? : Cheesy:

To my knowledge, a pantone has already been tested in Guilvinec ... but on a generator so not very good results I think ...
0 x
Brolensky
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Brolensky » 08/11/07, 22:38

Go chick ...
In any case, he seems enthusiastic about the earnings announcement.
And this time it is direct on its budget that will make savings.
So it may be easier to convince. It may be time to act, maybe a link to the example of the town hall vitry in any case it costs nothing ...
0 x

Back to "Media & News: TV shows, reports, books, news ..."