President Sarkozy! Le Pen 2ieme turn!

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
Christophe

President Sarkozy! Le Pen 2ieme turn!

by Christophe » 16/08/06, 20:48

And no it is not a nightmare ... it is the "preventive reality (premonitory?)" Of this site: http://www.votez2007.com

Make yourself have like in 33 ... I have nothing to jerk off am more in France but come not cry after !!
: Evil: : Evil:
0 x
lau
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by lau » 17/08/06, 00:03

Here? Nicolas Hulot introduces himself ????
first news : Shock:
0 x
The number of molecules in a drop of water is equal to the number of drop that contains the Black Sea!
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 17/08/06, 00:22

Must be positive!
Sarcoma went from 61,14% to 52,22% in one month…

I am José, even if he's in prison…

Like this kind of poll makes me sweat, because it is an excellent barometer for politicians, to organize their future sauces, I voted this time for M'bala M'bala.
: Mrgreen:
0 x
freddau
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by freddau » 17/08/06, 10:05

And to make the mess even more to the left, I vote Jospin :).
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 17/08/06, 10:10

Phew .... but frankly I have little hope on the non-victory of sarko, full of my knowledge are all drooling over his "exploits" ... the last whore in promising the legalization of undocumented was a trap (listing of illegals) which this little guy loves to use ...

And besides, (it seems) he never drank alcohol in his life! : Shock:
0 x
Targol
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Targol » 17/08/06, 10:12

I don't know why, the closer it gets, the more these elections remind me of Pierre Palmade's sketch:

"Would you rather have foam arms or wooden teeth?"
: Cry:
0 x
"Anyone who believes that exponential growth can continue indefinitely in a finite world is a fool, or an economist." KEBoulding
Targol
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Sarkozy president! Le Pen in the 2nd round!

by Targol » 17/08/06, 10:16

Christophe wrote:Make yourself look like in 33 ...
: Evil: : Evil:

Do you also find that little Nicolas has hints of populism in speeches that are reminiscent of a certain Adolph H?

Personally, this guy scares me. I think his immoderate love of power is dangerous.
0 x
"Anyone who believes that exponential growth can continue indefinitely in a finite world is a fool, or an economist." KEBoulding
lau
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by lau » 17/08/06, 12:55

Christophe wrote: frankly i have little hope on the non-victory of sarko, full of my knowledge are all drooling over his "exploits" ... the last whore ...

anyway as you said above, you have nothing to jerk off! :D

targol wrote:I think his immoderate love of power is dangerous

Ha Ha Ha! this one is very good! : Lol: : Lol:
because the others who present themselves do not have an immoderate taste for power or a certain power?
0 x
The number of molecules in a drop of water is equal to the number of drop that contains the Black Sea!
Targol
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Targol » 17/08/06, 12:58

lau wrote:
targol wrote:I think his immoderate love of power is dangerous

Ha Ha Ha! this one is very good! : Lol: : Lol:
because the others who present themselves do not have an immoderate taste for power or a certain power?

Of course yes. The political class has been unable to provide us with anything else for a long time. Besides, it will remain like that until we have shaved the ENA !!!
0 x
Christophe

Re: Sarkozy president! Le Pen in the 2nd round!

by Christophe » 17/08/06, 15:19

Targol wrote:Do you also find that little Nicolas has hints of populism in speeches that are reminiscent of a certain Adolph H?

Well I was a little strong in my words but hey I had just received an email from a completely disgusted ecological friend (I quote "People say shit to the planet! So be it! They don't expect more from me!") by the system that hesitated between sarko and lepen ... so this explains that ...: Evil:

There is still a wide (?) Gap between AH and NS ..

One thing, on the other hand, is certain: it is the crises which bring to power the extremes and radicals of all kinds ... and as a lot of people live fairly (or very) badly in France today ... we can expect at worst ... it's not royal that will change anything ...
0 x