President Sarkozy! Le Pen 2ieme turn!

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
Christophe

by Christophe » 31/08/06, 10:31

Targol wrote:(...) would make credibility a return from him.
What a credit to bring to someone who does not keep a promise of this importance. Who tells us that he is not going to do the same thing with election promises?

1) I obviously think the same but to choose between jospin and sarko you chose koi?
2) everything is forgivable and people generally have short memories
3) is not lies, collusion and deception the basis of politics? Oh well i thought : Cheesy:
4) Do you know of an electrorale promise that was kept you? :D
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 31/08/06, 10:34

Targol wrote:Even if Ségo can look pretty on the souvenir photo of an international conference, it is not enough to lead a country.

Rooh the ugly macho prejudice ... expect a virulent response from Christine ...

ps: I think all the same as you! : Cheesy: : Cheesy: : Cheesy:
0 x
Targol
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Targol » 31/08/06, 13:24

Christophe wrote:
Targol wrote:Even if Ségo can look pretty on the souvenir photo of an international conference, it is not enough to lead a country.

ps: I think all the same as you! : Cheesy: : Cheesy: : Cheesy:

Ahh no, it's not macho at all, I don't question the fact that it's a woman at all. It would even be a plus in my mind. When you see all the bullshit that men have done in politics for centuries, I tell myself that a woman could probably do better. In addition, the French population being made up half (roughly) of women, it is more than natural that this distribution is found in politics.

No, what I criticize Ségo for is more than being a woman seems to be the major part of her electoral platform. As for the rest of the program, when he begins to flirt with the electorate of Le Pen (soldiers to take care of the kids, plus other delusions which I remember more), it bothers me a little.
She is redoing exactly the same error as Jospin in 2001: she is communicating on a right program ... worse than the right candidate !!!
0 x
"Anyone who believes that exponential growth can continue indefinitely in a finite world is a fool, or an economist." KEBoulding
Christine
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Christine » 31/08/06, 17:36

Christophe wrote:

No, not even. I agree with Targol when he says that being a woman is his only electoral platform. Because tasting children at school, foreign languages ​​in kindergarten, paternity leave or helping the disabled is a bit short. Of course, no one is against: who is against the establishment of facilities for the disabled? Who would like to take the bread out of the mouth of our little cherubs? But it's too easy. Politics is not just that.

So to be more serious, she is making a program for 2007. And what do we see appearing: putting delinquents "in a service with military supervision", stopping paying people for doing nothing, reducing the state's life cycle , to be against homosexual marriage because "the family is a father and a mother" - well except when one is interviewed by a gay newspaper because in this case one declares the opposite. In short, we feel that we have advised him to be firm in order to erase his "goofy" image while continuing to play proximity. After all, people on the left are also afraid for their small 30-year-old suburban lodge, it's not just sarko who has the right to play in these flower beds. Except that I can smell a rather nauseating odor there, a little hint of "work-family-homeland" which scares me away.

christophe wrote:ps: I think all the same as you! : Cheesy: : Cheesy: : Cheesy:

Am I wrong or are you looking for me? so what, you did not digest the mushrooms from last night? : Cheesy: : Cheesy: : Cheesy:
Last edited by Christine the 31 / 08 / 06, 17: 53, 1 edited once.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 31/08/06, 17:52

Christine wrote:Who is against the establishment of facilities for the disabled? who would like to take the bread out of the mouth of our little cherubs?

Part of the electorate of Le Pen and Sarko precisely ...

christophe wrote:Am I wrong or are you looking for me? so what, you did not digest the mushrooms from last night? : Cheesy: : Cheesy: : Cheesy:

Waiting for the incubation period is not over yet ... : Mrgreen:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 12/11/06, 13:25

0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 18/12/06, 20:13

0 x
Targol
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Targol » 19/12/06, 09:33

Christophe wrote:http://www.dailymotion.com/visited/search/zedess/video/xq7zy_sarkozy-lhongrois-chez-les-gaulois

The latest trendy music video : Cheesy:

I really like the sentence: "Nicolas Sarkosy, son of an immigrant suffered".
It is true that if his precepts had been in force at the time when his father arrived in France, he would have been sent home by Charter !!!! : Shock:
0 x
"Anyone who believes that exponential growth can continue indefinitely in a finite world is a fool, or an economist." KEBoulding
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 20/12/06, 10:42

Targol wrote:[...] he would have been sent home by Charter !!!! : Shock:
Or even in an ox cart! : Lol:
0 x
"I am a big brute, but I rarely mistaken ..."
Christophe

by Christophe » 20/12/06, 10:46

To me to me to me to me!

"And be greeted by red tanks : Cheesy: "