Sarkozy meets NGOs to discuss ecology ...

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
Targol
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Targol » 05/06/07, 21:11

Well, I'm not sure that we are advancing masses there : Lol:

Everyone remains in their positions and I think that not much will put us in agreement except time.

So let's wait and see what concrete actions are proposed by this government in an attempt to preserve what can still be preserved in our ecosystem.

The only party that interests me is the planet.
I certainly have sensitivities that differ a little from our president's, but if he does the right thing, I would be the first to applaud.

Let's wait and we'll see !!!
0 x
"Anyone who believes that exponential growth can continue indefinitely in a finite world is a fool, or an economist." KEBoulding
nofy
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by nofy » 26/10/07, 22:00

Targol wrote:My opinion on the subject is essentially the same as that of Rulian.

I could not be disappointed with Sarko's actions, I only expected the worst from him.
I admit that for the past 15 days, I have been quite pleasantly surprised by the willingness to open displayed.
Admittedly, these openings cannot be dissociated from the legislative elections which are approaching and it is necessary to distinguish between the real desire for discussion and another - no less real - desire to obtain a strong majority in parliament.

Now, like Rullian, if I am generally satisfied with what is currently happening, I would be able to be vigilant about the follow-up given to this start with a bang.
If welcoming ecologists to the Elysée does not cost much, implementing the policies they propose risks raising teeth among the UMP electorate in general and Sarko's friends in particular (those with pretty boats : Mrgreen: ).

So satisfaction and monitoring!!!

Otherwise, to respond to a nofy a bit too triumphant to be honest : Wink: , I am one of those who spoke of leaving France if Sarko was elected. For what ?
Hey yes, I'm still here. I only ask to be wrong on this specific case.
That Sarko is not the dangerous manipulator that I believe he is, that he begins to take into account the problems of the planet with the same acuity as the "problems" of big business and I would be the first to recognize my mistake and to applaud with both hands.
And you, dear nofy, if the opposite happens, if Sarko only keeps the promises that make his friends happy, if he transforms France into a large field of nuclearized GMOs crisscrossed with highways, will you be ready? to admit that you were wrong?

I like to reread the old posts .... So far, we haven't gone in that direction! : Mrgreen:

Nofy (dream)
0 x
Targol
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Targol » 26/10/07, 22:37

nofy wrote:I like to reread the old posts .... So far, we haven't gone in that direction! : Mrgreen:

Nofy (dream)

: Lol: : Lol: : Lol:
... admit that you have been waiting for it for a long time now !!!

Well, it's true, for the moment, the Grenelle gives some results potentially positive.
Potentially, because for the moment these are only intentions with no budget or legislation behind. However, I am willing to give the benefit of the doubt to the government and wait for the real effects while applauding the progress.

Certainly, on some subjects, the smilblick has not advanced a bit:
  • no discount of the EPR
  • no moratorium on highways
  • no questioning of the "all car"

... but, if the Grenelle proposals are applied, it will already be so unexpected (but unfortunately also, so insufficient) that I would be the first to applaud and apologize to you for having doubted your champion.

... Well, be careful, I didn't say that would make me vote for him, eh :D I am nevertheless much more critical on the economic and budgetary aspect of his program than on the ecological side.
But it was good on this ecological side that we were talking about and I would be very happy to admit that I was wrong if ever most of the emblematic measures of the Grenelle were put into practice.
0 x
"Anyone who believes that exponential growth can continue indefinitely in a finite world is a fool, or an economist." KEBoulding
nofy
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by nofy » 28/10/07, 20:24

Good evening everyone,

Targol wrote:.. but, if the Grenelle proposals are applied, it will already be so unexpected (but unfortunately also, so insufficient) that I would be the first to applaud and apologize to you for having doubted your champion ..

No, stop, I ask nothing, I would just like that in the future the "ceusses" who shoot big red balls as soon as a Sarko project is in progress, be a little more patient and be a little more optimistic instead of being always, always and always the eternal pessimists of this Country.

Be careful, I am not completely satisfied either, but hey, it's already a big step ... and the only country in the world to have taken this step !! Now, the other countries must follow suit and do even better, to launch a kind of competition and challenges for the environment ... that would really be the best!

Nofy (dream)
0 x
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 29/10/07, 16:12

Be careful, I am not completely satisfied either, but hey, it's already a big step ... and the only country in the world to have taken this step !! Now, the other countries must follow suit and do even better, to launch a kind of competition and challenges for the environment ... that would really be the best!

I listened to a lot of TV and radio shows after Sarko's speech.

On pesticides, the reduction announcement "we do not know how much or under what time" is already the subject of a reminder from the EU to France to reduce them, so we are not inventing anything. We are among the biggest users of these m..des. It would also be necessary to start with individuals and for that to remove entire departments in the super markets of all kinds.

On GMOs, it is a "frost period" gel because the sowing is done in March or April I believe. So by that date, the "experts" (who will they be?) Will be able to give their approval for the seeds. But there too, there is a problem because France imports very large quantities of GMO cereals, and that is not prohibited and it unbalances the trade balance.

For bio fuels, it is not yet won, they are + and + criticized and in a few days, a UN report (produced by Jean ZIEGLER; see his book "the" Empire of shame ") will be released : he advises not to throw headlong into biofuels to the detriment of food (Hunger in the world).

The subjects are multiple and nothing is won.

By the way, the Germans (among others) are doing a lot better than us for renewable energies: wind turbines, solar collectors, photovoltaic collectors ... etc. We have nothing to show them on that. On the other hand, we are much "better" than them in nuclear power plants !! therefore in non-emission of CO2. Ah nuclear !!, what is it, even Jadot from Greenpeace who has his mouth full of Sarkozy no longer talks about it while they are totally anti-nuclear at Greenpeace, it's very surprising (he was on Christine Ockrent's "Duel" show last night on FR3, it was amazing to listen to him).

Moreover, it will be necessary to pass in front of the Parliament and the senators, and the majority UMP are divided on these subjects, so it is not on that the laws are passed.

The European Commission also has its say ...... so we are not yet in action.
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).
nofy
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by nofy » 29/10/07, 20:00

Good evening everyone,

Well, Jean 63, at least that's good pessimism guarantees pure pork, without leaving the slightest breath to breathe ... Here read the following:

Quote "Nature and Environment

It's a bit of a surprise, this morning, during the round table devoted to agricultural issues, Jean-Louis Borloo said that France would commit to reducing its use of pesticides by 50% in ten years. The reactions were not long in coming, the collective of associations, the Alliance for the Planet, warmly congratulates the Minister for his commitment, while the MDRGF (1) is pleased that '… the government is finally taking strong measures on this subject so sensitive '.

In a country like France, the leading European consumer of pesticides and the 3rd in the world, such a commitment was not taken for granted, especially since organizations as influential as the FNSEA (leading agricultural union), the UIPP (the industrial union of 'crop protection' through the use of pesticides) or even the Ministry of Agriculture have traditionally been opposed to this type of measure.

That said, if the declaration of Jean-Louis Borloo is strong, and that all phytosanitary products are concerned, the measures aimed at achieving this reduction remain for the moment almost unknown. Michel Barnier, the Minister of Agriculture, was content to postpone the discussions on the transfer of direct subsidies to farmers to incentives to protect the environment, to the debate on the reform of the Common Agricultural Policy (CAP) planned for next year.

On other points, the government proposes that organic farming reach 6% of the useful agricultural area in 2012 (2,1% today) and that organic products represent 20% of public catering (ministries, hospitals, schools …) And collective (company restaurants) at the same time. Nevertheless, here again, it should be noted that few resources have been put forward, with the exception of the doubling of the individual tax credit reserved for the installation of organic farms, which will reach 4 €.

Pascal farcy
1- The Movement for the Law and Respect for Future Generations (MDRGF) has been campaigning against pesticides for many years.

Let us leave time to time.

Nofy (dream)
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 29/10/07, 21:48

Ben, time did not last forever ...

Should put good news that is topical, instead of dreaming!

After this declaration from Borloo, at noon, the fnsea declared that it could not accept this: "to reduce pesticides by half in ten years". Indeed, this would put French companies in serious difficulty ...
And hop ! Right half turn!…
Also, Sarko's next statement was that he planned to reduce pesticides by 50%… (?)
(As with Coluche's story, “Can you say better?”)

What said Jean63, that's what I said already, in addition to irritated, the 26/10. https://www.econologie.com/forums/post60156.html#60156
----
The problem is, we've known them for a long time! And that now they say they are "straight uninhibited", which allows them to announce everything and its opposite at the same time. And often blatant lies, without interruption from paid journalists.
If in addition, others take over, saying they are resolutely “optimistic”, that is their problem.

Me, I find out, and I live every day with a tight stomach, (and not only for the Grenelle ...) and it will certainly end badly.
------
Soon to end at 68, when, worn out, I was counting on 60.
Vote Saturday, by forty deputies, the franchise on drugs and care. While billions have been thrown out the window for the well-off Minister's lies about railroad pensions. While the policies, as parasites are the champions ... (6 to 8 times of seniority than of work carried out + accumulation of several pensions with special regimes + accumulation of time over the same period). As if that were not enough, his 6000 € pocket money, we will arrange for the president to now have 20.000 ...
Nobody talks about the "mini European treaty" (neither do the journalists). It's a shame 55% voted against this bad constitution, and presto! I remove the 3rd article which was useless, I take care to remove words like Hymn, Flag… Also the word “distorted competition” (which was contested), while keeping the paragraphs which relate to it… I Get this passed by parliament, quickly. And I deny a majority of French people, who voted in a referendum, which did not shine through the transparency of elected officials to explain and reach out to the population.
It is not a deception, it is a RAPE.
Most of his relatives have a pot of litigant, for embezzlement (public most of the time).
If you don't see what a dictatorship can be, it's because you're already there… And don't say that you didn't know, dear Lacombe Lucien…

edict: the passage from 40 to 41 years, from 2008 to 2012, has just been ratified.
0 x
nofy
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by nofy » 30/10/07, 20:34

gegyx wrote:Ben, time did not last forever ...

Should put good news that is topical, instead of dreaming!

After this declaration from Borloo, at noon, the fnsea declared that it could not accept this: "to reduce pesticides by half in ten years". Indeed, this would put French companies in serious difficulty ...
And hop ! Right half turn!…
Also, Sarko's next statement was that he planned to reduce pesticides by 50%… (?)
(As with Coluche's story, “Can you say better?”)

Info from yesterday and I haven't heard what you're saying since! What you're talking about was during the Grenelle! ...

For the rest of your statements, it's the market in Besancenot with a bit of Madame Soleil, the counter policy and not at all in depth, so without interest!

Nofy (dream)
0 x