Sarkozy meets NGOs to discuss ecology ...

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
Rulian
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Rulian » 22/05/07, 12:36

@SixK

I agree that GMOs are bad. On the other hand I think that the EPR is a very bad thing and that biofuels are worse than anything: real suicide.

But hey, that's not the debate. I am far from fully following the positions of the new government on many environmental issues, but it must be recognized that it is currently displaying an absolutely astonishing voluntarism and openness with regard to the environment.

Hope it lasts !
0 x
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 22/05/07, 22:26

freddau wrote:Yes,

to see the actions.
Nicolas Hulot said that the discussion was very open, all topics were apparently discussed.

Propaganda - facade ????

Well yes, of course they talked about everything, but to do what?

To be continued.....and to be watched!!!
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 22/05/07, 22:51

It is probably by political calculation that Sarko plays the super-ecologists. But in the meantime, it's up to us to jam the door he's half-opened with our feet, and if he wants to close it, to block him. He is creating huge expectations, he will soon no longer be able to slip away all of a sudden under penalty of big big big political turmoil (promises not kept, we will take to the streets!)

I think that the descents in the street will be done especially for the retirements (in particular special regimes) or the other social regressions.

To tell the truth if you discuss with a majority of people, their main concern is to keep their acquired advantages, to have money to go on a trip to Djerba and to buy the last beautiful 4X4 more beautiful than that of the neighbor to show off well .....the planet is warming up what is this thing, what is it about? that's the reality...and also for young people: borrow over 40 years to buy a house and avoid paying rent. here here .... my opinion on the question ... very sad to tell the truth, but real nevertheless.
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).
nofy
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by nofy » 22/05/07, 23:35

Good evening everyone,
What I see is that the hatred has finally subsided a bit and is replaced by skepticism which will soon be replaced by silence... that's normal, because I think Sarko will do what he said. .. At least there won't be any surprises!! For once this sleeping and assisted France will wake up, it won't hurt. In fact they are or all those who wanted to leave France if Sarko was elected?? This dear Noa, where is he? Maybe hosted by Zac at Mada?... But be careful, at Mada not too much criticism of the President in place, if you know what I mean?... Alright guys, thank you for being a bit less bad faith, to be a little more objective, take off your blinders and long live the opening!!
Nofy (dream)
0 x
bham
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by bham » 23/05/07, 08:08

nofy wrote: .. Okay guys, thank you for being a little less bad faith, for being a little more objective, take off your blinders and long live the opening!! Nofy (the dream)

We are not in bad faith nor more or less objective, in any case not more or less than you, it happens that we judge according to what we see and what we hear, and that is what until now scared us.
It seems that there is a willingness to listen on the part of the government (which is surprising when you know Juppé and Fillon) in environmental matters, very well, it remains to be seen what will result from this.
As for blinkers, we could also give you some nice ones, especially with an avatar like yours. Finally hope that your dream does not turn into a nightmare. And in the meantime avoid expressing yourself as if you were NECESSARILY right.
0 x
Rulian
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Rulian » 23/05/07, 09:49

Hop hop children calm down!!

It drifts to the political shouting match of a not very honorable level!
Please swallow your gall and come back to the subject, without accusing your opponents a little too quickly of having blinkers (which is anything but constructive), and without adding fuel to the fire.

Thank you nofy, thank you bham.
0 x
SixK
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by SixK » 23/05/07, 15:35

nofy wrote:Good evening everyone,
What I see is that the hatred has finally subsided a bit and is replaced by skepticism which will soon be replaced by silence... that's normal, because I think Sarko will do what he said. .. At least there won't be any surprises!! For once this sleeping and assisted France will wake up, it won't hurt. In fact they are or all those who wanted to leave France if Sarko was elected?? This dear Noa, where is he? Maybe hosted by Zac at Mada?... But be careful, at Mada not too much criticism of the President in place, if you know what I mean?... Alright guys, thank you for being a bit less bad faith, to be a little more objective, take off your blinders and long live the opening!!
Nofy (dream)

I'm not sure that skepticism will give way to silence.
Or if there is silence, it is because democracy will have disappeared...
We rely on the record of our dear president (it's not a fault here) president
The results of his passage to the Ministry of Finance.
The balance sheet of his passage to the Ministry of the Interior.

In both cases, he got very agitated for nothing!
The situation is even on certain points worse than before its passage. If you need examples:
- Sarkozy sold part of France's gold below its real price.
- Sarkozy has increased violence against people (and tampered with some of the other figures)
It's not bad faith, it's facts!

So according to you, for ecology, what will be the balance sheet in 5 years!??

SixK
0 x
Targol
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Targol » 23/05/07, 17:39

My opinion on the subject is essentially the same as that of Rulian.

I could not be disappointed with Sarko's actions, I only expected the worst from him.
I admit that for the past 15 days, I have been quite pleasantly surprised by the willingness to open displayed.
Admittedly, these openings cannot be dissociated from the legislative elections which are approaching and it is necessary to distinguish between the real desire for discussion and another - no less real - desire to obtain a strong majority in parliament.

Now, like Rullian, if I am generally satisfied with what is currently happening, I would be able to be vigilant about the follow-up given to this start with a bang.
If welcoming ecologists to the Elysée does not cost much, implementing the policies they propose risks raising teeth among the UMP electorate in general and Sarko's friends in particular (those with pretty boats : Mrgreen: ).

So satisfaction and monitoring!!!

Otherwise, to respond to a nofy a bit too triumphant to be honest : Wink: , I am one of those who spoke of leaving France if Sarko was elected. For what ?
Hey yes, I'm still here. I only ask to be wrong on this specific case.
That Sarko is not the dangerous manipulator that I believe he is, that he begins to take into account the problems of the planet with the same acuity as the "problems" of big business and I would be the first to recognize my mistake and to applaud with both hands.
And you, dear nofy, if the opposite happens, if Sarko only keeps the promises that make his friends happy, if he transforms France into a large field of nuclearized GMOs crisscrossed with highways, will you be ready? to admit that you were wrong?
0 x
"Anyone who believes that exponential growth can continue indefinitely in a finite world is a fool, or an economist." KEBoulding
zac
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by zac » 23/05/07, 19:08

nofy wrote:This dear Noa, where is he? Maybe hosted by Zac in Mada?... But be careful, in Mada not too much criticism of the President in place, if you know what I mean?

Hello

well the papers are in short, the amphitéotic lease should be signed during August, I persist and sign; Quite to live in a dictatorship as much to live in one where the cops don't bother and the inhabitants are not paranoid.

@+

PS: from the island to the mats the president is far :P :P :P :P :P
0 x
Said the zebra, freeman (endangered breed)
This is not because I am con I try not to do smart things.
nofy
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Help !...

by nofy » 05/06/07, 20:42

Hello everyone,
Well I'm away for 15 days and it's the volley of green wood...

Bhamm wrote:We are not in bad faith nor more or less objective, in any case not more or less than you, it happens that we judge according to what we see and what we hear, and that is what until now scared us.

Give him time, because there you are doing Madame Soleil....

As for blinkers, we could also give you some nice ones, especially with an avatar like yours. Finally hope that your dream does not turn into a nightmare. And in the meantime avoid expressing yourself as if you were NECESSARILY right.

Zac wrote:well the papers are in short, the amphitéotic lease should be signed during August, I persist and sign; Quite to live in a dictatorship as much to live in one where the cops don't bother and the inhabitants are not paranoid.

Zac you surprise me talking like that, because comparing France to a dictatorship you are going too far... When you also said, in another post, that you would go to Sarko with acid (or something like that! ..) well there, people on the left scare me... Now, if the Mada cops don't piss you off, quickly give the recipe to all Malagasy people as well as to all those who are locked up (about 20 30 per cell) for saying a little wrong word... and then I doubt that it's the elections that make you leave for Mada, because if you sign your lease in August, that means, given the speed of the paperwork on the spot, that your decision dates back at least more than 6 months...unless you still have a miracle recipe...
To conclude with this "shitty France", I know a lot of Reunionese who live like princes, a tad settler all the same, with the RMI...A good listener!!....

Targol wrote:And you, dear nofy, if the opposite happens, if Sarko only keeps the promises that make his friends happy, if he transforms France into a large field of nuclearized GMOs crisscrossed with highways, will you be ready? to admit that you were wrong?

Absolutely, and moreover I will never vote again in my life!

Do you know what Nofy means??...... I'm not saying that I'm necessarily right, but I at least leave time to time...

sixk wrote: Sarkozy sold some of France's gold below its real price.
- Sarkozy has increased violence against people (and tampered with some of the other figures)
It's not bad faith, it's facts!

So according to you, for ecology, what will be the balance sheet in 5 years!??

If you are the one who made the gold bill, can you give me the price??
For delinquents, that's a scoop!!....even Sarko to admit his failure on this point on TV.... Are you good everywhere??? And for the doctored figures, show them, you who seem to be very well informed .....

Targol mod modification: correction of quotes
0 x