Sarkozy: his measures reducing individual freedoms

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
bham
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by bham » 23/03/08, 11:40

Maybe you guys should evolve!
If you want to live in the time of grandpa, it must be said, it will only be better for the environment. And worse while there is to do as at the Jersey orphanage. And why not taser at school, available to teachers? Yes you are right, these brats must be put down, will learn order and discipline. And why not make recovery camps like in the US, brainwash them, to have good doggies well submitted to the service of the fatherland, good guys to go to Iran / Iraq / Afghanistan.
So say, you're a good potential customer for our dear president. :D
So Chatam, if not to vote Le Pen is to be an anarchist, then there are many in France.
And then you know the values ​​that are instilled in you in the army are not the same as those that prevail in society. Being in charge is good, but you have to know from whom and above all know what "who" is worth.
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 23/03/08, 11:57

Corporal punishment at school.
A slap at the time, this can put ideas back in place, to the big disruptor.

But there were also sadistic teachers:
the strokes of the rules on the fingertips.
Kneeling on the far edge of the platform. When it was not on the edge, he added orangina capsules.
The masterful spanking, bare ass, in front of the class.
Fortunately that is over.
I pawned for a while and supervisor of the canteen, where there are cases ... I was not shy, to shake the overcoat, the irascible, failing to stick one.
It works the same.
-------
Chatham wrote:But there are a little too many anarchists on this forum, they don't like it all ... : Cheesy: : Cheesy: : Cheesy:

But yes, but yes! In Al Quaïda training camps, the discipline is very hard, always ... : Mrgreen:

---
I do not know if the hazings and the "abutments", in the Naval (or the Royal), were in good taste?
Last edited by gegyx the 23 / 03 / 08, 16: 44, 1 edited once.
0 x
SixK
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by SixK » 23/03/08, 12:49

Chatham wrote:Video surveillance only disturbs those who have something to blame themselves for ... but secures honest citizens ...

We all agree, the problem is the possible drifts.
The moment when the system no longer serves only to disturb those who have something to blame themselves for ....

And at the rate where new crimes are created, I just hope for you that you will have nothing to blame yourself until the end of your life ... Knowing that nothing prevents that in the near future, that a new offense be retroactive ....

In fact in the United States there are 686 prisoners per 100 people, in France we are 000 per 96 (wiki sources). There is surely a small place for us in this difference;)

SixK
0 x
Chatham
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Chatham » 23/03/08, 16:04

bham wrote:Maybe you guys should evolve!
If you want to live in the time of grandpa
And worse while there is to do as at the Jersey orphanage.
Yes you are right, these brats must be put down, will learn order and discipline.
So Chatam, if not to vote Le Pen is to be an anarchist, then there are many in France.
And then you know the values ​​that are instilled in you in the army are not the same as those that prevail in society. Being in charge is good, but you have to know from whom and above all know what "who" is worth.

You must be too young to have known the time when children would get up and greet their teacher with respect, or you could park in a ZUP without being moved or burned the car, or even "disadvantaged" foreigners like we say behaved correctly ... Severe teachers I had plenty of, never sadistic: should not generalize ...
Now it’s the kids and the parents who make fun of the teachers, a thug is arrested it is a riot and we burn for 1 million € cars and buildings, civility no longer exists: if that’s it your vision of the company, then there yes I vote Le Pen immediately !!!
Speaking of the latter, if I do not agree with part of its ideology (and especially with the fauna that surrounds it), I agree much more with certain economic ideas such as protectionism at European level which consists in taxing imported products at low cost destroying jobs so that they are sold at the same price as European products, the tax collected can be used by the Chinese to buy manufactured products from us ... certainly effective, in particular to remove relocations which are multiplying (and will soon very strongly affect the automotive sector: for the moment the Fiat 500, Twingo, 107, C1, Aygo and logan manufactured in Poland Romania, Czechia (to cite only a part) this is only a small taste), but unfortunately very difficult to apply except in an authoritarian way ... the Americans have never been shy to do it in any case ... if it had not been the case , many American companies today flourished ntes, such as e.g. Harley Davidson, would have disappeared as surely as the British automobile industry ...
The 3rd world war is in progress in case you did not notice ...
0 x
Flytox

by Flytox » 23/03/08, 22:10

Hello Chatham
Chatham wrote:You must be too young to have known the time when the children stood up and greeted their teacher with respect,

I knew this time, I left some hair there, a painful hindquarters, red cheeks and marked knees .... I will not quickly confuse fear and respect. Among the tutored teachers I have known and who feasted on stunning the students, there are only a few who deserve even a little bit of respect !!!
We had one, a real ringworm, who took sadistic pleasure in slamming us. He did a whole ceremonial to put in psychological condition the student who was going to charge by stroking his chin ...

One day when he was going to be hit, the strong head of the class dodged the blow. In his tracks the teacher put a huge slap on the aluminum ruler which supports the chalks at the bottom of the board and literally exploded his hand. There was blood everywhere, the teacher ran away to the infirmary, hardly he passed the door, the whole class exploded with laughter and said to whom better that it was well done !!! The teacher got away with 7 or 8 point on his poor degenerate papatte !!! : Mrgreen:

All this to say that violence brings fear but above all not respect. All the most respected teachers I have ever used never of violence.
A+
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
Arthur_64
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Arthur_64 » 23/03/08, 22:55

Respect is not due, but something that is deserved, both for teachers and politicians (in short, for everyone).

There are other methods of repression, restraint, etc. If we go back to corporal punishment at school, we could commute the sentences of TIG or prison to whipping!

As for the various restrictions on individual freedoms, they are only psychological: surveillance cameras are easily circumvented, ditto for the fliquing of the web. These are measures whose real effectiveness is questionable.

Speed ​​cameras could provide more security if they were better placed. And the mobilization of the police forces to track sometimes minimal speeding is done to the detriment of certain more dangerous offenses (crossing a continuous line, traffic on cycle lanes, ...).

It is certain that what was called in May 68 spaces of freedom is today called a legal vacuum. And the law must begin where citizenship and respect for the freedoms of others stops.
0 x
denis
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by denis » 24/03/08, 07:52

calm down guys! there are still some elders who are going to leave! : Cheesy: , even if everyone is right, (here I am not looking for shit! : Lol: ), catam, I agree with your words, times have changed! , with the new generation education, in the event of future restriction, there are some who go in chi..always the same it can be good, if it is well used (not for the profit of qlqs' one or to satisfy the ego)
0 x
White would not exist without the dark, but anyway!

http://maison-en-paille.blogspot.fr/
bham
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by bham » 24/03/08, 10:36

Chatham wrote:
You must be too young to have known the time when children would get up and greet their teacher with respect, or you could park in a ZUP without being moved or burned the car, or even "disadvantaged" foreigners like we say behaved correctly ... Severe teachers I had plenty of, never sadistic: should not generalize ...
Now it’s the kids and the parents who make fun of the teachers, a thug is arrested it is a riot and we burn for 1 million € cars and buildings, civility no longer exists: if that’s it your vision of the company, then there yes I vote Le Pen immediately !!!
The 3rd world war is in progress in case you did not notice ...

Where I agree with you is that these new behaviors are not acceptable. Now who tells you that with some slaps administered since kindergarten, it would be otherwise? Gegyx says it very well, violence brings fear (even violence) but never respect.
In this regard, I would like to recall what National Education, on the initiative of our dear president, then minister, imposes on school directors: a file of pupils from kindergarten, with information on parents, language spoken in the house, ... etc; it helps target potential future offenders.
In short, since the times when our dear teachers gave free rein to their imagination in terms of repression (I also knew that Chatam), society has evolved, is it due to May 68, is it due to something else?
Why did we come to this disoriented society, to these lost, drugged, violent young people, to these homeless people?
Personally, I think it already existed in the past (I knew hot ZUPs in the 70s) but we didn't know it because the media didn't say it. With the media and the evolution of society, things have grown.
Today, we no longer have stable benchmarks. Formerly, in the villages, there was the Mayor, the parish priest, the teacher, the rural guard and possibly the notary. With the rural exodus and a more developed education for all, these benchmarks have disappeared. Politicians, through some cases of corruption, give a very bad image of themselves, the police forces do not know how to educate, they only do repression, sometimes finicky and inappropriate. And even the good Christian ethics of our country of Catholic tradition is no more; it must be said that it no longer corresponds to the values ​​of our society and that even the best faithful let themselves be tempted by the Silver God; It must be said that in the Vatican, they have long shown the way. :D
In short, I would say that people have opened their eyes to a society of hypocrisy and profit and that either they accept it or they rebel.
What to do ? I do not know, but the violence of adults against children does not seem to me the best solution to make them grow up healthy. So when I read this:
Another untouchable social asset that will lead society to its loss!
I tell myself that some are ripe to accept the current policy until we are all pawns in the service of our new Gods ....
Come on, a good war over there to relearn good values ​​... :D
0 x
Leo Maximus
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Leo Maximus » 24/03/08, 14:00

Chatham wrote:
zac wrote:Hello

add: the ban on smoking almost everywhere.

Just for that: long live Sarkozy because these bastards of smokers have bored me all my life and everywhere, even in non-smoking areas of restaurants, I even one day left a job (which I appreciated very much) because of smokers ...
Smokers who perfectly have the right to schoot, stink of cramé and clog their lungs IN PRIVATE, forget a little quickly that their freedom stops there or begins that of others ...
: Evil: : Evil: : Evil: : Evil: : Evil: : Evil: : Evil: : Evil: : Evil: : Evil:

Evin law is Sarkozy? : Shock:
http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Loi_%C3%89vin
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 24/03/08, 14:02

Phew Christine and I have been bastards for 3 months then!

Good without dec chatam, moderate your comments a little ...
0 x