Reform of labor law: the left-impoverishes workers?

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
arnangu
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Reform of labor law: the left-impoverishes workers?

by arnangu » 20/02/16, 21:03

How is it that it is always under a left government that the rights of employees are reduced ?????

Don't you understand too much?

A petition is circulating on change.org regarding the new labor law. Already signed by more than 100 people .......
0 x
Christophe

Re: Reform of labor law: does the left impoverish workers?

by Christophe » 20/02/16, 22:45

Webmaster since 2002 (and pro since 2006): I think that the petitions of the net are used almost nothing (except to recover e-mail addresses by the organizers)!

arnangu wrote:Don't you understand too much?

Don't you understand too much? Me neither: because there is nothing to understand! The great historical parties of the left or the right: it's kif kif bourico in the pay of the financial powers (banks first)! In short it is the plague or cholera! When the average Frenchman understands this ... we will have taken a step forward in democracy for a real change in society!

So forum, many years ago, in 2006, I did an interesting mini study on the evolution of the minimum wage in constant money: economy-finance / evolution-of-smic-hourly-en-currency-constant-t2785.html

And I noticed that the minimum wage increased more when the right was in power !!!

Here is the chart by political period:

Maybe we should update since 2005 to see how it has evolved since ...
0 x
raymon
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by raymon » 26/02/16, 10:09

About the petition on the labor law that progresses a lot We are at 607. On the site we explain well what they want to do impressive. It is on that 000 million signatures they have nothing to do but 1 or 4 may not be the same. The number is increasing faster and faster.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 26/02/16, 11:23

Bof, I have always been very skeptical about the usefulness of internet petitions ... except as I said above: collect personal information for the organizers ...

Why has no petition ever been based just on the IP address ?? (with the anti bot filters which obviously go well). That would be enough !! No, each time you have to give an email and possibly a name and surname ... see more ...
0 x
Gaston
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Gaston » 26/02/16, 12:01

Christophe wrote:Why has no petition ever been based just on the IP address ?? (with the anti bot filters which obviously go well). That would be enough !! No, each time you have to give an email and possibly a name and surname ... see more ...
The association of an IP address = a person does not work that well.

Some ISPs have dynamic IP addresses, and conversely if we are several in a household, we can sign several times from the same IP address, right?

And with the shortage of IPv4 addresses, we're even starting to share addresses : roll:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 26/02/16, 12:11

An IP associated with 1 well programmed cookie and that would be enough ... after there is surely one that would sign several times just as lots of people have several email addresses which allows them to sign several times also for any petition!

Otherwise the ipV6 is already in place ... there more limit (on Earth at least)
0 x
raymon
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by raymon » 26/02/16, 17:14

Frankly they already know what I think, the RG have a good file concerning me a little more a little less does not care.
Of course we can sign several times but from there to shut up and let them do anything.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 26/02/16, 18:23

raymon wrote:es RG have a good file concerning me a little more a little less does not care.

Uh a little paranoid there right? My raymon ??

RG has not existed for a long time: https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Direction ... %C3%A9raux

In order to rationalize, the RG and the Directorate of Territorial Surveillance (DST) merged on July 1, 2008, to become the central directorate of Internal Intelligence (DCRI), and as such formed the most important French internal intelligence service2 . Part of its prerogatives is also entrusted to the new General Information Sub-Directorate (SDIG), created within the central Public Security Directorate (DCSP), the RG "racing and games" branch being, as for it, transferred to the central direction of the Judicial Police (DCPJ).

Then I do not think that you are so "mean" that you are so stuck ... after the registration it is sure that currently it is a relative thing!

Where can you consult your own file? I'm interested !! lol
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 26/02/16, 18:43

RG or another title does not change the function that remains. No need to be "mean" to be assigned a file ... To realize this, just consult the archives of these files which are accessible after 50 years: it would be surprising if the spirit of their wording has changed a lot.
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
Christophe

by Christophe » 26/02/16, 19:17

50 years? In the Internet age, where everything is going 10 times faster: we could spend them at 5, right? History that I can consult mine (which must not be very busy ... I am a nice guy ... but an econologist anyway)
0 x