Rallye Paris Dakar 2008 canceled

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
nofy
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by nofy » 10/01/08, 19:34

Christophe wrote:It looks like Zac no? Seems to me that it was humor, in my opinion there is a hidden message and it does not have anything of a desire of murder with cyanure ...

More worrying: you seem to devote a kind of "cult" to sarko because to remember such a sentence lost in this only discussion it had to be shocking to you ... am I wrong?

ps: speaking of moderation, there is one that I advise you: it is self moderation. You are rightly, when you do politics but then you're raising a controversy on the subject ...

Indeed it is Zac, without humor and without hidden message, because by a moment this kind of message was flying in all directions .... it must be said that it was before the elections! Now, I have nothing against Zac, whom I find otherwise, full of humor and good advice. I should meet him soon in Madagascar.

I do not worship anybody, but I am always shocked when we insult seriously, whoever for that matter ... We can give our opinion, we can really disagree, we can also, as it is the case here, to politicize, (in spite of which I am against) but it does not have either that it is one way and always to type on the same head, that it is on the policy, the builders or other, it gave and no longer becomes credible .... I think we should give time to time, but I have already expressed myself on it.
Also admit that you like it!

Well there, if I raised, as you say, it was also to give me a right of reply, before the fateful cut, that you brandished!

There you are, Christophe, peace of mind.

Nofy (dream)
0 x
Bouba
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Bouba » 11/01/08, 19:19

The cancellation of the Dakar is all the better for humanitarian action, maybe there is, but I don't see any.
On the other hand, what is visible is the deregulation of the experience of animals in the areas crossed. We are also talking about children who have been fatally broke. Also the lack of tourism industries
0 x
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 11/01/08, 20:50

Bouba wrote:The cancellation of the Dakar is all the better for humanitarian action, maybe there is, but I don't see any.
On the other hand, what is visible is the deregulation of the experience of animals in the areas crossed. We are also talking about children who have been fatally broke. Also the lack of tourism industries

OK, are you a local African or a Frenchman who lives there?
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).