Presidential: Segolene Royal, economic program?

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
sam17
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

Presidential: Segolene Royal, economic program?

by sam17 » 20/09/06, 09:22

This article, taken from his weekly newsletter Desir d'Avenir, speaks for itself!

I admit that the more I read his statements, the more his approach seduces me when I had come to tell myself that whatever the straw guy sitting on the chair, it is always the same lobbies who run the country. And here I am, left to regain hope :)

The jobs of the future are in eco-industries

Ségolène Royal, at Poitiers station launched, on Thursday September 14, 2006, the very first TER experiment working with 30% diester.
“If I am in a position in 2007, France could become the country of environmental excellence. If rapid decisions were taken in the area of ​​ecological taxation, France could gain momentum in environmental terms more quickly. The jobs of the future are in eco-industries. "

In early 2007, eight regional express trains (TER) using 30% biofuels should run in the Poitou-Charentes region, which she has chaired since March 2004.

The Poitou-Charentes region is in the process of building the first “Kyoto high school” in Europe, which will operate with zero fossil fuels and which will produce more energy than it consumes ”.
0 x
--
Patience is a tree whose root is bitter, and whose fruits are very sweet.
Christophe

by Christophe » 20/09/06, 09:23

3 words: "AH AH AH"
0 x
sam17
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by sam17 » 20/09/06, 09:41

Where is the problem Christophe? : Cry:
Attention, I specify that I did not post that in the spirit of making publicity for a particular candidate, but simply to underline that it was the first time that I saw a candidate reached in his speech by something approaching energy common sense.

After actually, speech in good or bad faith, we can debate ...
0 x
--

Targol
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Targol » 20/09/06, 10:25

I believe that Christophe's "Ha Ha Ha" could also have been expressed by the words of a famous song by Dalida: "Lyrics, lyrics, lyrics" ...

All candidates know that awareness of global warming is becoming more and more rooted in the population. Ignoring this would certainly cause them to lose votes.
Sego, like the others, is currently on the hunt for voters.
If we decipher its propositions:
Sego wrote:If I am in a position in 2007, France could become the country of environmental excellence. If rapid decisions were taken in the area of ​​ecological taxation, France could gain momentum in environmental terms more quickly. The jobs of the future are in eco-industries. "
These are just beautiful words that commit absolutely nothing. With such words, we turn wind turbines: it's wind : Cheesy:
Where are the concrete measures, the legislative proposals?
It is not by running 3 poor TERs with 30% biodiesel that it will convince me. All the TER of his regions turning to HVB, there, the signal would be strong !!!

Sego wrote:The Poitou-Charentes region is building the first “Kyoto high school” in Europe, which will operate on zero fossil energy and will produce more energy than it consumes
She should learn a little better, autonomous establishments (public or private) or even energy producers, there are already some in Germany (where the climate is not as mild as in Poitou- Charentes).

My heart may lean more to the left than to the right, the measures proposed by Bayrou during the last broadcast "France europe express" on France 2 are a little more concrete and engage him a little more than the "yay, we will put flowers everywhere, and there will be little birds that will sing "de Sego."

Link to the show: France europe express of 17/09/2006. These proposals are near the end of the broadcast.
0 x
"Anyone who believes that exponential growth can continue indefinitely in a finite world is a fool, or an economist." KEBoulding
sam17
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by sam17 » 20/09/06, 13:05

Well, first of all, your arguments about the fact that the discourse of segolene contains wind, it is just as applicable to the discourse of bayrou.

Maybe even more, because even if its action concerning the TER is not absolutely successful, I maintain that it is a concrete action, in the same way as setting up subsidies for farmers equipping themselves vegetable oil presses. ((http://www.lanouvellerepublique.fr/doss ... &num=28936)
Action concrete which in my opinion goes in the right direction.

Regarding the speech of bayrou, his argument on the insulation of housing is not new, far from it! it is even an area where things are in place and programmed, even if it is not through it ...
http://www.cr-poitou-charentes.fr/uploa ... 39ef23.pdf

Likewise, his proposal to increase the price of fuel will once again lead the poorest to spoil even more while leaving those who already have their pockets full to continue to grow fat on the backs of the poorest.
And his argument "let us warn everyone 5 years in advance, they will have plenty of time to think about it" ...
To this Ségolène offers a system where we would zero in on the least polluting fuels. One could accuse him of only blowing wind if it were not accompanied by concrete measures such as that illustrated by the last link.

And the conclusion of our centrist leaves me wondering when the reality of his commitment insofar as it comes down to saying, why do something with us as long as it does not move elsewhere, it would be useless!
Even if it is obvious that things must also and at least go through Europe. I still think you have to start by sweeping your door before tackling the neighborhood.

In short, here I am to argue like a staunch supporter of segolene, which is not fundamentally the case. Maybe it's more like an opponent to Bayrou that you have to read my text ...

Anyway I believe that few French politicians currently occupying a position of responsibility can boast of having a balance sheet or concerns close to econology are present both in deeds and in promises, and c is in this that segolene stands out a little.

Dot (.)
0 x
--

Targol
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Targol » 20/09/06, 14:44

I had prepared a counter argument, but I do not want to transform this forum in political debate (and even less risking being a convinced UDF : Wink: me who would be more in the Ecolo / anar / gaucho category).

The only thing is that I judge Bayrou more credible than Ségo when he talks about ecology because he has been talking about it for quite a long time already and had already integrated this notion in his 2002 campaign (if, if, remember, everyone didn't give a shit about his mouth because he had made all his trips in the countryside in a bus that was running on rapeseed).

In short, I have the impression that Sego's statements on ecology are more of a rhetoric and an attempt to recover green votes than a true conviction on his part.

Now, this is my opinion and I am not forcing anyone to join it.
0 x
"Anyone who believes that exponential growth can continue indefinitely in a finite world is a fool, or an economist." KEBoulding
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 20/09/06, 16:13

sam17 wrote:[...] In the same way its proposal on the increase in the price of fuel will once again lead the most modest to galler even more while leaving those which are already already full pockets continue to get fat on the backs of poorer.[...]
Yes but basically, he is right ...

"Cheap" energy (which some tend to transform into free and unlimited) is environmental nonsense, all the more so since it is an energy producing greenhouse gas.
0 x
"I am a big brute, but I rarely mistaken ..."
bioman14
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by bioman14 » 20/09/06, 21:52

Woodcutter wrote:
sam17 wrote:[...] In the same way its proposal on the increase in the price of fuel will once again lead the most modest to galler even more while leaving those which are already already full pockets continue to get fat on the backs of poorer.[...]
Yes but basically, he is right ...

"Cheap" energy (which some tend to transform into free and unlimited) is environmental nonsense, all the more so since it is an energy producing greenhouse gas.

for the unconvinced, it is absolutely necessary to read the book of jancovici: "the full please".
in addition some passages are very funny to read.

in "simplified summary maldit":
- either we voluntarily increase the fossil nrj by taxation, and we thus give ourselves the time and finances to organize the exit. when will an association "come out of the fossil"?
- or it will inevitably increase, and the less wealthy will be even more in the limp ...
choose your comrade camps!

tax is one of the few ways of redistributing wealth
0 x
if I say something stupid, tell me, but kindly and politely.
bioman14
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by bioman14 » 20/09/06, 22:05

there would be no way to make a link to download france europe express with bayrou.

siouplait mssieurs christophe, i don't want to watch it all at once in streaming.
and then I wanted to show it to my wife.

please : Cheesy:
0 x
if I say something stupid, tell me, but kindly and politely.
Christophe

by Christophe » 20/09/06, 22:13

Targol wrote:I believe that Christophe's "Ha Ha Ha" could also have been expressed by the words of a famous song by Dalida: "Lyrics, lyrics, lyrics" ...

AND YOU THEREFORE SAY ... You would not have put a cookie in my head? It's been 3 times in 3 days it's been a little too much : Cheesy: : Cheesy: : Cheesy:
0 x