Presidential: Segolene Royal, economic program?

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
ThierrySan
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by ThierrySan » 16/02/07, 19:12

Neither does Bayrou pay for it (see yesterday evening broadcast on France 2) ...

I remember the peasant you are talking about, he had a house passed from generation to generation, on the Ile de Ré. We can understand! It must be said that the ISF only refers to a heritage threshold of € 1.2million ... It is no longer representative of the course of life, I think!

The wealth tax should be increased to double for example, by including an annual income clause. For example, if a person has a wealth of more than 2.5million € and a monthly income of more than 100k €, then he may be subject to the ISF.

Hula, I'm not going to make friends, me !! Happy family !! : Cheesy: : Wink:
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 16/02/07, 22:58

Your numbers are extravagant. Just check ...
Persons and wealth taxable at the ISF
The solidarity tax on wealth is an annual tax on capital and not on income. Individuals whose taxable assets on January 1 exceed a certain threshold are subject to it: € 750 for 000.
Taxation by tax household
The taxable assets are determined, globally, at the level of each tax household. Property belonging to all members of the tax household is therefore accumulated to be subject to common taxation.

Basically, just under 500 potatoes, for the old ones.
0 x
ThierrySan
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by ThierrySan » 17/02/07, 01:07

What I am asking myself as a question is: is this in line with today's standard of living ?! :?:
0 x
ThierrySan
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by ThierrySan » 17/02/07, 09:49

Here's a little recap, hehe! : Mrgreen:

http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imp%C3%B4t ... la_fortune

You're right Gegyx!
It is already very good like that ... Alone, the threshold is questionable with respect to the increase that real estate has undergone in recent years, right?
0 x
bham
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by bham » 17/02/07, 10:01

Christophe wrote:Here it reminds me of a show I saw a few years ago ... (2004-2005):

There are farmers pensioned at 600 € per month (therefore limit SDF) who pay the ISF because of the value of their land resulting from real estate speculation ... so well I don't see pkoi we are making hay with this "ISF" ... Sarko also pays it ... moreover like a large majority of politicians (except Arlette ...)

About the homeless and just for the record, some "rich" (I happen to be around them) like to say that they are also homeless. But in their mouth, it means "Without Financial Difficulties" : Lol: : Lol: : Lol: Funny, huh!
So goes human nature. No comments !
0 x
sam17
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by sam17 » 19/02/07, 19:30

For those who do not follow bcp TV (like me ...) I heard on the radio that there was ségo which passed on TF1 this evening.

This is the opportunity to see what she has to offer more closely. Maybe it will talk about econology :) (we can always dream)
0 x
--
Patience is a tree whose root is bitter, and whose fruits are very sweet.
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 19/02/07, 21:35

I am currently listening to him. At this time (21:34 p.m.), there has not yet been any question of eco (no) accommodation ...... for the rest, she only has good ideas but with what money? .... and how to force companies to apply their good ideas?

.... 23 hours ... finished !!!

It's all good, including on econology (1h30 'approx after the start) but is it achievable? The intentions are perfect for my taste, but how do I get there?
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).