Presidential: Segolene Royal, economic program?

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
delnoram

by delnoram » 21/09/06, 19:57

Targol wrote:
delnoram wrote:It seems that the ENA makes the Chinese laugh a lot.

:?: :?: :?:
If there is a pun or joke, I haven't found it. Otherwise, it deserves more explanation ...

No no targol no puns or jokes :D

This sentence if I remember correctly, I must have heard it in the show "c'est dans l'air" by mr Yves Calvi on France 5.
I do not remember the subject anymore, but they had slipped on the ENA one of the guests to put out a sentence in this style.
He was probably talking about the ruling class who found it laughable that the majority of French politicians came out of the same school.

This is who I hope answers your question
0 x
"Thinking should not it be taught in school rather than to make learning by heart the facts that are not all proven?"
"It's not because they are likely to be wrong they are right!" (Coluche)
sam17
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by sam17 » 02/11/06, 09:05

Well, I'm just digging up this old subject because I went back to the ségolene site and saw that there was a debate on "Environmental excellence and the post-oil period".

it is articulated on four questions:

1.How to radically reduce our greenhouse gas emissions?

2.How to effectively prepare for the post-oil and energy transition?

3.How to safeguard biodiversity in France and in the world?

4.How can we fight pollution of all kinds more effectively?

If someone is interested in bringing their ideas to it, whether you are for or against this candidate ...

Well, I specify in passing that I am absolutely not a member of any party, I just like the principle of being able to directly submit our ideas to a presidentiable.

worth the link: http://www.desirsdavenir.org/debats/list.php?94
Last edited by sam17 the 02 / 11 / 06, 18: 43, 1 edited once.
0 x
--
Patience is a tree whose root is bitter, and whose fruits are very sweet.
bham
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by bham » 02/11/06, 09:34

sam17 wrote:Well, I'm just digging up this old subject because I went back to the ségolene site and saw that there was a debate on "Environmental excellence and the post-oil period".

Thank you Sam, can you indicate the STP link?
0 x
lio74
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

Re: Segolene Royale, towards a more econological government

by lio74 » 02/11/06, 13:39

sam17 wrote:This article, taken from his weekly newsletter Desir d'Avenir, speaks for itself!

The Poitou-Charentes region is in the process of building the first “Kyoto high school” in Europe, which will run on zero fossil fuels and which will produce more energy than it consumes ". [/ I]

I was at a conference on bioclimatic at the "salon bien être" in Poitiers at the beginning of October ... and this high school was presented, we did not even have the right to a virtual visit at the end ... cooool !!!
great atrium with a large glass roof, green roofs on the workshops ... well oriented buildings and lots of greenery.

but beyond saying that it is positive energy the journalist is frothed ... because reality is not that yet !!
certe zero conso NRJ fossils ... main assets a pellet hair (copeuax wood) + solar + passive solar

then when I asked them a question:
and the integration of dry toilets => lower water consumption + waste recovery ....
they replied that it was not appropriate for a high school ...
In other words : it's not possible for collective buildings
: Shock: I thought inside of me :x pfffff band of incapable people !!

@+
0 x
"To do something is expensive, to do nothing will cost much more." Koffie Annan
next species endangered: Man ... and it will be good for him !!!
MAN IS A VERY DANGEROUS POLLUTION NATURAL!
sam17
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by sam17 » 02/11/06, 18:44

I added the link to the original message. Sorry.

http://www.desirsdavenir.org/debats/list.php?94

:|

lio74:
this is an opportunity to suggest this to the closest real leaders! the debate n4 (How can we fight pollution of all kinds more effectively?) well deserve a little intervention on this subject!

I do not have the knowledge and the talent necessary to defend these subjects effectively but I think that this is a good opportunity to speak for once that a political character asks us for our opinion. Especially since environmental issues are up to date.
0 x
--

Patience is a tree whose root is bitter, and whose fruits are very sweet.
lio74
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by lio74 » 04/11/06, 22:27

sam17 wrote:........
lio74:
this is an opportunity to suggest this to the closest real leaders! the debate n4 (How can we fight pollution of all kinds more effectively?) well deserve a little intervention on this subject!

pouted, that means who has to register on the forum Ségo ... anyway I already have my little idea on the subject (dry toilets in a collective building ...) already if he didn't have all these stupid laws on rainwater ... we would be wasting less drinking water in puppies :x :!:

ask yourself: that it is the most precious resource for living on earth :?:

hum hummmm ...!?!? everyone will find the same answer i think ... well i hope ...

and there you tell yourself that every morning, several times a day even, you contaminate drinking water with your droppings ...
(where and respect for nature :?: :!: :?: )
therefore energy wasted to make water drinkable and energy wasted to "" relatively "" clean water !!!

this is a daily gesture to take into account ... among other untimely wastes of the modern western citizen!

@+
0 x

I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 04/11/06, 23:32

:? I went for a walk on his site "desirdavenir.org" and I was distressed by the level of discussions ...
I would not go back on my opinion (I think that like the majority of the enarques it is on the right, but there was less competition on the left). It displays a beautiful image of left caviar ...

I learned eight days ago that she had been a minister!
Minister of what! You'll never Gess !
MINISTER OF ECOLOGY !!! : Shock:

Anyone remember it ???
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 05/11/06, 00:05

Minister of the Environment

From April 3, 1992 to March 29, 1993, she was Minister of the Environment for the Bérégovoy Government. During her ministry, she focused on the treatment and recycling of waste, visual and noise pollution and water-related problems. It passed a law on the treatment and recycling of waste (law of July 1992), with support for innovative technologies for the treatment and collection of waste.

Against nuisance, it passed a law to combat noise (framework law of December 1992) with the prevention of noise from transport, in public buildings (school canteens for example), workplaces, etc. It then passed a law on the "reconquest of landscapes" (law of January 1993), followed by the labeling of a hundred landscapes and their products (operation "Save our landscapes, let's savor their products").

She tackles water-related problems by working on the application of the water law passed shortly before taking office, on the initiative of her predecessor, Brice Lalonde: creation of a Directorate of water within the ministry, launch of master plans for water development and management (SDAGE), increase in the budget of water agencies, reform of the water police (international coordination of water management water).
http://ps2007lechoix.over-blog.net/article-4177283.html

---
Bah! It's not bad, for a year in the ministry! ...
0 x
lio74
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by lio74 » 05/11/06, 15:00

thank you gegyx for this little reminder of history.
indeed it's not bad for a year at the ministry, she made things a little better ... but I don't think she is based on this experience in her race at the Elysee Palace, ecology is good so she shows her "green" side .... but all that interests her is being the 1st female president ...
of course with you citro => Le Quesnoy in power :!:
@+
0 x

gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 05/11/06, 15:16

Royal support for José Bové:
The PS nomination contestant Ségolène Royal expressed support in an interview with Radio J.
"I think that José Bové is on a good fight (...) I understand that there can be gestures of provocation when the public debate is not organized, "she said.
She promised a "moratorium" on the convictions related to this type of case if she entered the Elysée Palace.

-----
This is concrete: a moratorium on convictions.
This pleases anti-GMOs, and sympathizers Bové.
... and we dodge the question on "the moratorium on GMO plantations in France"...
: Mrgreen:
0 x