Presidential: UMP and PS with the FN against Bayrou?

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
bham
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by bham » 05/03/07, 16:51

Some pieces of information:
1-Many mayors of municipalities (generally small) do not give their signature, because they are apolitical or because it does not interest them.
Should they take civics courses to teach them that it is their duty as elected officials to give their signature for a candidate?

2-Only 50 names of mayors drawn from among the hundreds of signatories are made public. This leaves a good chance that his signature will remain a secret.

3-The presidential (those who have 500 signatures) receive € 1,83 per vote cast in their favor. But maybe you also need 5% minimum? So for 100 votes, 000 € and for 183 million votes, 000 € : Shock: : Shock:
Shit ! who wants to vote for me? I introduce myself!

So I don't know what the percentage of voters in France is, but the money redistributed by the State (and therefore us) to the candidates and therefore very often to the parties is enormous and undoubtedly exaggerated. This may also explain why the merger of the small left-wing candidates could not take place, MG Buffet, O. Besancenot and the other small parties keen to preserve their financial survival, because they are aware of their success without impossible presidential doubt.
The two big parties drain colossal sums of money and that probably does not help respect for a good democracy. I think that the remuneration per voter should be reduced, or else its amount should be proportionally decreasing in relation to the number of voters.
This would perhaps make it possible to select those who make politics a real priesthood, a real gift of oneself and not a source of income. : Evil:
0 x
nlc
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by nlc » 06/03/07, 00:24

I don't know, if I were mayor, I would sign for everyone ....

At least it's democratic, and you can't accuse me of supporting this or that party.
0 x
Targol
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Targol » 06/03/07, 09:20

nlc wrote:I don't know, if I were mayor, I would sign for everyone ....

At least it's democratic, and you can't accuse me of supporting this or that party.

The elected officials are not limited to a single sponsorship?
0 x
"Anyone who believes that exponential growth can continue indefinitely in a finite world is a fool, or an economist." KEBoulding
nlc
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by nlc » 06/03/07, 09:33

This would explain it ....

I have no idea but if it is, it's really too stupid!
0 x

Back to "Media & News: TV shows, reports, books, news ..."