Presidentielles: environmental program of Sarkozy

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 09/03/07, 14:57

Another revealing anecdote of the rancorous ill will of the presidential candidate "Nikoleon":
http://tempsreel.nouvelobs.com/speciale ... ation.html
After the pressure on Paris-Match, sentimental affair, new threats ...
Read the reactions, it's interesting.

It's good ! Still some slippage, and he will be absent, the evening of the first round ...
And it will be for all, a great relief.
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 19/03/07, 22:52

0 x
Targol
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Targol » 20/03/07, 09:35

She is so strong this photo that one could almost believe that it is a fake.
In any case the symbol is there and reflects well the idea that a certain number of people (of which I am part) of the program of Sarko are made.
To complete the picture "the world according to Sarko", only one Rolls and some homeless are missing
0 x
"Anyone who believes that exponential growth can continue indefinitely in a finite world is a fool, or an economist." KEBoulding
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 20/03/07, 19:49

I received this riddle not mail today ...:
Normally a riddle that makes you laugh or amuse, well there not at all, it's even scary,
Good reading and do not hesitate to go on the links it is very edifying and proves above all the veracity of these remarks.
> To read, since you will immediately have guessed who ...
> however, you can forward this message extensively. Is it a very eloquent CV on the one who whispers to us that he has "changed"?
> Guess guess guess who I am !!!!
> Clue: French political figure
I come from a Hungarian family who collaborated with the Nazi regime during the war and fled Hungary to avoid being tried for collaboration after the Liberation.
In my youth I participate in demonstrations against student strikers.
Contrary to what I try to make believe I am not the candidate of the "rupture" or the "novelty" in politics I entered politics under Giscard 30 years ago and I was several times minister, deputy, mayor, president of Conseil Général.
At the time of the Chernobyl disaster I was an interministerial nuclear minister and it was I who set up the misinformation campaign claiming that the Chernobyl cloud stopped at the borders of France,
(see on http://hommes-a-nu.blogspot.com/2007/01 ... rkozy.html.
However, I did remove this episode of my political life from my official biography on the website of the Ministry of the Interior.
> Minister of the economy during part of the Raffarin government, I defended the austerity and the reduction of public spending. I opened the capital of EDF-GDF and made a commitment that this company would never be privatized.
> I reneged on this commitment in 2006 by privatizing GDF, so I am a liar.
> Minister of the Interior since 2002, I have put in place many freedom-killing laws and I have succeeded in exploding insecurity when I was supposed to reduce it. I am directly responsible for the outbreak of the revolt of the suburbs in 2005 by my repressive policies and my insulting remarks towards the inhabitants of these suburbs.
> I implemented the CESEDA law which organizes selected immigration for the benefit of capitalists and I led the hunt for children by expelling undocumented children, sometimes by separating them from their parents. I had a friend of mine obtain the Legion of Honor, who happens to be a far-right mayor who has been convicted on several occasions for inciting racial hatred.
(see: http://www.oulala.net/Portail/article.p ... ticle=2088)
> Besides, my political advisor, Patrick Devedjian, is one of the founding members of the West, a former terrorist and anti-Semitic far-right group.
> I took up one of Jean-Marie Le Pen's slogans “France, you love it or you leave it” and I defend its theses whether on immigration or insecurity. I also boast of having the electorate of the National Front for me.
> I am a strong supporter of the United States, of George Bush and the American neoconservatives appreciate me very much. I am for the Iraq war and I have come to support my friend
George Bush. I was photographed shaking his hand (a photo that recalls the sinister handshake between Petain and Hitler) and, to look bigger, I had this picture rigged (a practice reminiscent of the photo changes for the purpose of propaganda performed by Stalin and Mao Tse Dong).
> I chose an American firm to develop my presidential program (The Boston Consulting Group (BCG), an American strategy consulting firm, see http://www.agoravox.fr/article.php3?id_article=16466 )
> During the Clearstream affair I was aware from the start that my name was on the listings and I let it happen in order to appear as a victim. I even said that I wanted to see "hanged from a butcher's hook" those who put my name on the listings. As a reminder, Hitler also wanted to see "hanged from a butcher's hook" those who organized the failed attack. against him.
> Several months ago, I revealed on TV that an operation to arrest terrorists was going to take place and I therefore risked having this arrest failed.
> In one of my electoral visits to Corsica, at the taxpayer's expense, I used the island's only helicopter for myself. On the same day, a child was seriously injured while hiking and died because he could not be taken to the emergency room in time, since there was no longer a helicopter available to take him there ...
> (see http://www.agoravox.fr/article.php3?id_article=9278)
> I am, I am ...

Nicolas Sarkozy
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 20/03/07, 19:53

gegyx wrote:Image

: Shock:

This photo deserves a cyberaction alone!

In my opinion Hitler's campaign headquarters was less guarded ...
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 20/03/07, 22:42

Do not be afraid and hope ...
Terminator will return from the future, to karchiserize the future leader and founder of the 6ème Reich.
0 x
lio74
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

Re: Presidential: Sarkozy's environmental program

by lio74 » 20/03/07, 23:06

Christophe wrote:Here is the ECOLO PROGRAM of our future President ( http://www.votez2007.com/archives.asp 10 000 voting is 10x more than the official polls ... it becomes significant ...) ...

I think of course that these are ... WORDS, WORDS AND WORDS ... except of course with regard to EDF and nuclear ...

[.......]

The entirety here

Hi all, Chris, Jean, gegyx, citro and all the others ....

Marf, he knows what ecology knows this guy there :? : Evil: I do not even want to read all these salads ....

I learned not so long ago that at the time of the Chernothorian Cata ... our pinguin in blue costume : Lol: was at the Ministry of the Environment, in charge of nuclear affairs, something of the kind ...... and the best is that it is precisely this pov 'type who would have released the CONNECTION OF THE CENTURY:

"no of course, the active radio cloud did not cross the border"
and yes, already at the time ... the protectionist protectionism already existed ... : Lol:

perso in my area (the alps) I often heard, qd I was small, it should not eat mushrooms ... there were some guys who wandered in the woods with some funny stuff make "KKKKKRRRR KRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR" !? :?

in short .... I'm not drawing :?

a bit off topic but it seems that Nicolas ..... Hulot would not be happy because there is no one who speaks of ecology !!!!
I thought that ChiChi had paid him a new helicopter and that's why we could not hear more about it (it was mumuze in the sky ... : Lol:) ben nan he returns to the charge .... I really hope he will make things happen .. already he has initiated a change of mentality ... ui ui the words ecology and sustainable development are used by the mass media ....

go I stop there parsque otherwise I'll see guys in blue jumps landed at home : Lol: LONG LIVE FRANCE ! 8)

@ ++
0 x
"To do something is expensive, to do nothing will cost much more." Koffie Annan
next species endangered: Man ... and it will be good for him !!!
MAN IS A VERY DANGEROUS POLLUTION NATURAL!
Targol
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Targol » 20/03/07, 23:24

lio74 wrote:go I stop there parsque otherwise I'll see guys in blue jumps landed at home : Lol: LONG LIVE FRANCE ! 8)

@ ++

What?
You are not aware ?
Since your first post on econology, your IP address has been redlisted by the GR and as soon as you pass 300posts, your phone is put on the line.
They do not need to come to your house, they already know everything !!!!
0 x
"Anyone who believes that exponential growth can continue indefinitely in a finite world is a fool, or an economist." KEBoulding
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 20/03/07, 23:54

For the story of the cloud that stops at the border and other manipulations of the little Nicolas, it is mentioned in my previous message.

For the representativeness of voting 2007.com, you have to be more careful.
In order to be "reliable", surveys must concern a representative panel, ie a sample of the "real population",% men / women,% of professions,% of inhabitants of each region ...
As such, Internet users represent the panel ... Internet users ... and again ... with restrictions.
Imagine that the UMP (with its big ears) sends the instruction to its members to express themselves on "votez2007.com" ... and the result becomes a fake. :frown:
0 x
mill
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by mill » 21/03/07, 13:05

Must still avoid repeating the bullshit we see on the net ... : Cheesy:

For example, there has never been a nuclear delegate ...

Obviously (and unfortunately) that ecology is not his center of interest, but they are all like that (well, besides Hulot) ...
It's not Christmas Monpère who can say the opposite: what interests him is not the respect for the environment: I remind you that it made more noise for the decriminalization of canabis and homosexuality than for energy savings ...

Clearly, we must continue to support Hulot and be present on April 1 at the Trocadéro to show that citizens want their environment to be respected! This is the only thing that will show S & B's that we won't allow them to do nothing!
0 x