Peugeot => diesel / electric hybrid in 2010

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Peugeot => diesel / electric hybrid in 2010

by jean63 » 31/01/06, 23:07

Heard in the FR3 journal (23 p.m.): : Arrow:

PSA will produce diesel-electric hybrid vehicles that can consume a lot of fuel in 2010 (if I understood the year correctly .. ??).
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).
Christophe

by Christophe » 31/01/06, 23:08

2010 well it will not be too soon! : Mrgreen:

2010 is the beginning of the study or the marketing?
0 x
freddau
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

Oil

by freddau » 01/02/06, 09:15

Fuck 4 years of waiting, and coupled with a pantone it gives what :)?? they advertise 3,5 L of consumption.
0 x
Christophe

Re: Oil

by Christophe » 01/02/06, 09:44

freddau wrote: and coupled with a pantone what does it give :)??

Well, you should ask them!

At 3,5 L / 100 believe me that the vehicle will be very expensive ... (more than 20 € current)
0 x
abyssin3
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by abyssin3 » 01/02/06, 10:59

It is clear: the less it consumes, the more they catch up on the rest.

A priori, they said that the hybrid-diesel would be 1500 to 2000 € more expensive than a conventional diesel, itself 1500 to 2000 € more expensive than gasoline.
We can ask the question of depreciation ....
THE solution in my opinion, it would be to do like toyota or honda who intend to spend all their hybrid vehicles. Like that, no choice to pollute or not and lower production times ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 01/02/06, 11:05

2000 € more? Already it's undervalued in my opinion ... then it makes me laugh these calculations ... It's good to take people for assholes!

It is exactly the same capital calculation as the sellers of renewable energy who are putting their fill into it: calculation of profitability compared to the expected gains and lifespan of the product ....

Because we have to stop laughing at people: a diesel currently costs no more to manufacture (it was true for a while, of course) than a gasoline, moreover, more diesel is sold in France than in 'petrol .... All this, in a UNCORRUPTED market law would give a price of diesel cheaper than petrol ...

Anyway the cost price of a vehicle is 1/6 HT (yes 16% you read correctly) of the sale price ... so good ... the foutage of mouth is not that the :D How do you think manufacturers can self-finance new models almost every year? Thanks to considerable margins ....
Last edited by Christophe the 01 / 02 / 06, 11: 11, 1 edited once.
0 x
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 01/02/06, 11:11

Source www.autocote.com : Arrow:

PSA Peugeot Citroën announces its intention to produce hybrid cars on the basis of Diesel engines

PSA Peugeot Citroën has announced that two demonstrators of hybrid technology, based on Peugeot 307 and Citroën C4, have been developed and will be presented to the press on January 31.

At the same time, the support of the new Industrial Innovation Agency (AII) was requested to support the development of mass-produced vehicles using the principle of diesel hybridization at an affordable cost for the customer.

The marketing of diesel hybrids on the market, which could be envisaged in 2010, would allow substantial savings in oil consumption, and would significantly contribute to the reduction of greenhouse gas emissions.

Hybrid technology is currently marketed by Toyota on the Prius II, which was marketed primarily for the American market (a market dominated by petrol engines, and where the regulations of certain states such as California strongly encourage the reduction of polluting emissions. on cars). It was voted car of the year 2005 in Europe, where it has been marketed since the end of 2004.

The principle of this technology is relatively simple: the car is equipped with two engines: a petrol engine with its petrol tank, and an electric motor with its batteries. In town, the car can operate in electric mode and thus not pollute. During acceleration, part of the power can be supplied by the electric motor, to avoid large load increases which consume a lot of petrol.

The disadvantages are clear: two engines, it is a significant additional cost, therefore a high selling price.

PSA, leader in Diesel technology (first manufacturer for example to introduce the particulate filter), wishes to combine Diesel and the electric motor, in order to benefit from the combined advantages of diesel and hybrid in terms of consumption reduction and therefore of CO2 emissions, greenhouse gases. The consumption of these vehicles would be at a level never reached for a family car.
: Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:

The problem is that I still have doubts about the effectiveness of the FAP; I believe I have read articles saying that the finest particles pass through and are more dangerous for our children's lungs.

But why wait until 2010 :?: :?: If they released this in large series with effective FAP + a small pantone ..... the price could drop and we would have already advanced : Mrgreen:
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).
Christophe

by Christophe » 01/02/06, 11:14

jean63 wrote:The problem is that I still have doubts about the effectiveness of the FAP; I believe I have read articles saying that the finest particles pass through and are more dangerous for our children's lungs.

Watch the latest news: "Respiratory toxicity of Diesel particles - by Christophe on 24/01/2006: 12:50"

For the FAP, there is this: https://www.econologie.com/filtre-a-part ... s-406.html
Last edited by Christophe the 26 / 11 / 08, 13: 22, 1 edited once.
0 x
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 01/02/06, 12:30

Thank you very much Christophe for all this info :D

BUT .......... I feel like we're being lied to and ripped off all the time : Arrow:

1 - EGR valve : see the articles denouncing the hidden defects
2 - catalytic converters : send dangerous heavy metals into the cities' atmosphere.
3 - Particle filter : it is the bouquet, cerine (chlorine) + lets pass the finest particles (the most dangerous because the large ones are stopped by our natural protections) + scam to replace the FAP at 80000kms / replacement of the calculator (incredible). .... I have read the testimonies.

It is disgusting to buy a car with catalytic converter and FAP. : Evil:
0 x
abyssin3
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by abyssin3 » 01/02/06, 12:52

2010, why not 2015 too!
Honda and toyota already do it, like what it is a lack of will ...
0 x