Leclerc puts the package on the ecology !!

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
Christophe

by Christophe » 25/09/08, 16:08

martien007 wrote:No, even local is very expensive; I have been looking at the provenance for a long time : Mrgreen:

Well ... ask see Bucheron what he thinks ...

martien007 wrote:So I went to see the prices of organic wine on "direct sales" sites. I can tell you that it is much more expensive, even from France.

Organic wine I don't think I've ever bought.
Do not look at the organic BOUTIQUE but go directly to the producer.

ORGANIC, GREEN, RECYCLED AND "CLEAN" products are often the same struggle: it is often overcharged because it is GREEN ...

martien007 wrote:Since you are going to Intermarché, look at the prices in the organic department: for example a packet of cakes and you will see the equivalent in the department of LU, Chabrior and co. Ditto for the few vegetables they offer which are very French.

Because you believe that buying on the intermarket is limiting the intermediaries ???? It's supermarket organic marketing ...

martien007 wrote:Personally, I buy organic muesli made in France without GMOs etc ... I can tell you that it is significantly more expensive than the non-organic equivalent.

Yes that’s what I’ve already seen that ... € 5 for 500 gr of organic museli is anything for oats!

To eat 100% organic you have to be rich or paranoid! The worst is the meat ...

We take exclusively organic eggs and milk and some other products from time to time like loose cereals (organic and or oxfam).

We are not organic ayatollahs!

But the best is still to buy from the farm or market directly (you still have to be close to home either ...).

martien007 wrote:NB: you can put back the Leclerc ad, I hope you did not remove it because of this discussion.

No, I didn't do anything, it's just subject to "quotas" ... so as not to bother you too much.
0 x
martien007
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by martien007 » 25/09/08, 16:35

The best is your own garden or AMAP, but if you have to travel 20 km to shop for fresh vegetables in an AMAP, it's not great either.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 25/09/08, 16:40

martien007 wrote:The best is your own garden or AMAP, but if you have to travel 20 km to shop for fresh vegetables in an AMAP, it's not great either.

Will Ayatollah calm down? : Mrgreen: Image

In France there are more that make 20km to go to Leclerc ... than to go to an AMAP ... then if you go 20 km to go to a promised AMAP I would tell anyone!
0 x
martien007
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by martien007 » 25/09/08, 23:45

Will Ayatollah calm down?

ayatollah yourself : Mrgreen:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 26/09/08, 00:09

0 x
Lietseu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Lietseu » 26/09/08, 00:47

gegyx wrote:
Christophe wrote:we prefer Intermarché : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:
Don't surprise me!

The foam store (Keter) ...
: Mrgreen:
----
Otherwise, I found that the full of SP95 from this supermarket, lasted longer than that of others and even of Elf ...

About this, 3 years ago, I was on the side of Bergerac, I take advantage of the price reductions on fuel "shock" your return trip cheaper "scam galore so I am, well, he will no longer have me ... by pouring the liquid into my case which was (luckily) empty ... I notice that ... the liquid is RED and it was only 5 minutes later that my € fell!
Damned, I got ripped off, I paid "red" instead of "green", and it was expensive for "red"!
Be careful, therefore, or if you want to play it differently, bring a fraud control gendarme with you, to show him what Leclerc is doing to innocent people who think they are getting a good deal!

Greetings warned and not very happy with this adventure, you imagined crossing the border into Belgium, I assure you my colonel, it was at Leclerc!
Greetings from Lietseu : Mrgreen:
0 x
By removing Human Nature, he was far from his nature! Lietseu
"The power of love, must be stronger than the love of power" contemporary Lie Tzu?
One sees clearly only with the heart, the essential is invisible to the eyes ...
Christophe

by Christophe » 26/09/08, 00:59

This is a serious charge that Lietseu ... : Shock:
I would like to believe you but I doubt a little there ...

Are you sure it was not an optical effect or whatever?
Because if that had been the case we would have heard of it, don't you think?

Am may be naive?
0 x
Lietseu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Lietseu » 26/09/08, 01:10

Christophe wrote:This is a serious charge that Lietseu ... : Shock:
I would like to believe you but I doubt a little there ...

Are you sure it was not an optical effect or whatever?
Because if that had been the case we would have heard of it, don't you think?

Am may be naive?

I don't know if they put the cover back on, but this time there, I swear it was really "Red", returned to Belgium with "my tail between my legs" and I said to myself that if I complained, I would have been told that it was "a delivery error"

Econological and sincere friendship of the other Belgian from the tip of Flanders ... Lietseu :P
0 x
By removing Human Nature, he was far from his nature! Lietseu

"The power of love, must be stronger than the love of power" contemporary Lie Tzu?

One sees clearly only with the heart, the essential is invisible to the eyes ...
Christophe

by Christophe » 26/09/08, 01:13

Should react IMMEDIATELY to the cash register! Not when you were 1000km away !!
0 x
swift2540
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by swift2540 » 26/09/08, 01:15

Who looks at the color of what he puts in his tank?
Few people in my opinion
If the action was short-lived and there was no "red" check, it turned blue : Cheesy:
In the same style, a distributor sold light fuel oil for diesel at an unbeatable price. The scam was only discovered because the tractors broke down ...
0 x

Back to "Media & News: TV shows, reports, books, news ..."