Pantone kit: a spad at 2400euro HT?

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
Other
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 15/02/07, 17:35

Hello,

There is nothing surprising in all this, it is part of the system
everyone thinks of grabbing a vein, some is money, other glory, ultimately neither is useful
for us another handyman and even less for an old handyman
who only seeks peace in his small workshop ..
Le forum it's an exchange of ideas, but when companies or business people come to find out details about the forum , and in return did not give any, it bothers me ..
It is just that to examine the photos of their assemblies they are always turned like the hidden face of the moon (one never sees the exits reactor?) The length of the rod, the plays ect .. unknown
although I know enough about it and I also know that 100 mm is too small and that according to the diameter the length is not the same, they also know like me that everything does not happen only in the reactor ..
Where he is mistaken is to start a trade with something that is not finalized, the cobails and the development will be done by those who go to buy it, he will not boast of the improvements he brings ..None of these people write on the forum , but I'm sure they read ..
Those who have followed the history of the whole panton know where it goes from their first assembly it was a single cylinder diesel engine with bubbler and carburetor, then close to home it is nickel ect .. all of the assemblies that work the first time!
or they are very clever and I am unlucky because I always have to start again and improve to get results.
As Camel says we will continue to fend for ourselves

The one to whom they owe their mounting is the Deutz vertical mounting tractor made entirely of stainless steel. yet this cultivator does not claim anything
he explained everything to them with photos and detailed plans.

Let's say that it cools the very technical exchanges on the forum
If they stay in the correctness of the figures this can motivate to look further, because if it is possible to reach 50% on a car, I will continue the experiments.

Andre

Andre
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 15/02/07, 17:37

ThierrySan wrote:Chris, quote from Camel made by André at the top of page 3 ...

Ok it comes from another Topic so ...
0 x
lv13r
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by lv13r » 15/02/07, 19:35

well say his dry talk on 2400euro
personally it is not so much the price that bothers me is that when we listen to people talking about pantone for them it does not work because its decreases not halved see + their consumption of gas oil or gasoline
but must all the same not forget that the pantone and its derivatives spad, gv, gv1, one like primary goal a depolution which allows him "to replace the catalytic converter (at least on the old engine which is not provided with it and which poluates a max) which is already huge at a lesser blow.
but its not enough you need extra consumption figures to attract the average pearl see the farmer who has a large tractor but who is starting to have trouble giving him food
and what annoys me even more is the people who appropriate the work of others in time combine the camel gv and his colleague at 2400euro sold by company who will say that he has developed
short
I leave you I will continue to work on the ball burner to Andre that I have started work (we will already try to heat the workshop before going to the pantone)
lv13r
0 x
Other

by Other » 15/02/07, 20:04

Hello

Lv13r has written
I leave you I will continue to work on the andre ball burner that I have started (we are already going to try to heat the workshop before going to the pantone)
lv13r

Don't be shy to ask questions about the ball burner, it's my baby, and in the early 70s I had the same reactions as some have on this post, but it's far back ... c that's why it stayed in my garage for 30 years,
When these situations happen, you have to say, I am capable of doing something else, there is so much to do.
but by aging, we always have the same way of seeing, except that we look at things from another angle especially if we have done almost the round.
you will go to the ball burner site.
Andre
0 x
lio74
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by lio74 » 15/02/07, 21:59

ThierrySan wrote:Filing a patent protects the invention in certain fields of application. So, if a patent is filed, then we have the choice of:
- send it directly into the public domain if it corresponds to our philosophy so that several companies produce it. But in this case, we will necessarily fall back into the law of the strongest, financially speaking.
- to give it to associations or foundations, with a look so that the patent is well exploited, and not necessarily by the largest companies, whose royalties, for example can finance this association or others ...
- to keep to develop new ecological technologies!

For all that, it is strategy. And to counter the economy, we have to look into the matter.

So you have to know where you're going!

hi ... yes it is a remark is relevant !!!

@+
0 x
"To do something is expensive, to do nothing will cost much more." Koffie Annan
next species endangered: Man ... and it will be good for him !!!
MAN IS A VERY DANGEROUS POLLUTION NATURAL!
ThierrySan
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by ThierrySan » 16/02/07, 00:53

Then, I thought of other strategies, but I'm not sure if it's valid ... We need to find out more!

That is to say, for example, that an association finances a research company that belongs to each other and thus allows the funds to be managed. The association finds the first funds to finance research. The research is conclusive and a patent is deposited which is assigned to the association. This association takes care of managing the patent, while a part of the profitability is returned to research or to causes that bring the principles of the association back.

I then ask myself the question if the association can carry out this type of transaction and if it is only a possible case for foundations ...
Finally, it gets complex, but I think it's worth the cost of looking at it twice.

There is also another type of company where all employees have the right to decide on company strategies. This method is taken from a large company in the Spanish Basque Country (whose name I no longer remember), but which was implemented by a parish priest in the early 1900s if I remember correctly. As of today, this company is still existing, competitive and does not neglect its employees since they are the main players in capital! This philosophy is very closely guarded by the box and they verify that each person making it up has the same spirit as the one they cultivate!
0 x
ThierrySan
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by ThierrySan » 16/02/07, 17:07

I did you can or what ?! : Shock: :|
0 x
lio74
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by lio74 » 16/02/07, 17:33

ThierrySan wrote:Then, I thought of other strategies, but I'm not sure if it's valid ... We need to find out more!

I then ask myself the question if the association can carry out this type of transaction and if it is only a possible case for foundations ...
Finally, it gets complex, but I think it's worth the cost of looking at it twice.

There is also another type of company where all employees have the right to decide on company strategies. This method is taken from a large company in the Spanish Basque Country (including jI don't remember the name anymore), but which was put in place by a parish priest in the early 1900s if I remember correctly.

Hello... : Cheesy: BOOO : Shock: : Lol: !!

it's clear you put the doight on a few things not to be overlooked!
I don't really know Camel's point of view on this subject ...

otherwise this type of company reminds me of a SCIC and / or SCOP
Collective Cooperative Interest Company (between the association and the SA or SARL) and the other I remember the acronym more but it's almost the same except that it's more for businesses ... you transform a business into cooperative (very shortened as an explanation)
basically it is each salaried workers who constitute the funds of the box and all salalriers are bosses ... with each their skills and the management group (like member of the board of an association) is elected every 3 or 6 months .... these are two interesting statuses to examine ... it is part of a united and fair economy like the AMAPs.
by searching on google we must find stuff ... I have flyers on it I will put them in my gallery.

@+
0 x
"To do something is expensive, to do nothing will cost much more." Koffie Annan

next species endangered: Man ... and it will be good for him !!!

MAN IS A VERY DANGEROUS POLLUTION NATURAL!
ThierrySan
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by ThierrySan » 16/02/07, 19:03

Here you are, you understand exactly what I'm talking about !! : Wink:
You are clearer than me, so much the better, lol! : Cheesy:
0 x
ThierrySan
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by ThierrySan » 16/02/07, 19:03

Here, you understood exactly what I was talking about !! : Wink: