IPCC: Meeting in Paris on global warming

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
lio74
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by lio74 » 02/02/07, 19:27

Rulian wrote:And yes, it is the 2007 meeting of the IPCC, which will serve to complete the next "Assessment Report", the fourth I believe. This is the must-read tip for anyone who wants to dig a little deeper into the issue of global warming.

The publications are on their website: www.ipcc.ch

See on Kyot-Home for an ultra-light version of previous publications (2001).

Hello everyone :?

well it's not jojo all that... I know if it's useful for me to put the "summary for policymarkers" online on the forum... it can be downloaded from the link above....

in any case in 6 years they have riddled the oceans with probes, collecting a maximum of satellite data.... and when we see the melting of the ice floes (in another in the Algor film)... it's scary.. .

there it is just a confirmation that we are in deep shit and one more precision on the uncertainties.............

it's happening faster than expected... in any case, the more it's going to go, the more we're going to take it all in the face... accentuation of extreme climatic phenomena... tropical storm, drought, cold and hot wave... ...... there are a lot of species that will not like (not to say die... :(

well, I'll stop being pessimistic... although I am of an antousiasm and positive nature... :?

it's more than the alarm bell that needs to be sounded there.... you have to move your loaves if you don't want them to burn or drown!!!!

@+
0 x
"To do something is expensive, to do nothing will cost much more." Koffie Annan
next species endangered: Man ... and it will be good for him !!!
MAN IS A VERY DANGEROUS POLLUTION NATURAL!
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 02/02/07, 23:10

And it's not getting better ===>

http://fr.news.yahoo.com/02022007/342/c ... -agir.html

The 4th report of the IPCC, the group of scientists who study the evolution of the climate is alarming and formal: man is responsible for greenhouse gas emissions. Achim Steiner heads the environment program at the UN: "This is the key message of this report: unequivocally, it demonstrates to the whole world that the way in which hydrocarbons are used and the upheaval in our agriculture fundamentally affect the functioning of our planet."

.....but there it is nonsense (earthquakes) =>

Climate change also leads to an increase in natural disasters like earthquakes or floods.
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).