Germany = bad pupil pollution CO2

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
Flytox

by Flytox » 25/06/08, 21:55

Hello Lietseu

We drown the fish, and we avoid the real subjects (those which would annoy public opinion)

You just have to watch CNN, or the BBC and you will see what a better newspaper that of aljezirah is also very well documented.

Please Lietseu, do not put CNN in the category of television news that holds water and is not corrupt. In September 2001 I was in the USA, and 2 hours after the 1st crash at the WTC, all the TV and CNN broadcast the messages (already prepared !?) already starting to point out the culprits bin Laden etc ...

Investigations and montages carried out in 2 hours ... it is only the Americans force-fed permanently with bullshit by their Merdia who are able to swallow such bullshit. Finally at home they call it patriotism ...: Shock: But that's another subject.

CNN is corrupted by money and the power in place just like the others !!!
A+
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
Lietseu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Lietseu » 25/06/08, 23:16

Oops, if it is active corruption, I share your opinion 100%, I just say that ... and M ... e all newspapers are by definition representatives of "their" states, which are corrupt to the marrow so in fact ...

The best is to keep a cool head, thanks for the Flytox shower!

Friends of the planet, let's keep a cool head and look at the horizon! :P
0 x
By removing Human Nature, he was far from his nature! Lietseu
"The power of love, must be stronger than the love of power" contemporary Lie Tzu?
One sees clearly only with the heart, the essential is invisible to the eyes ...
martien007
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by martien007 » 26/06/08, 00:41

In some time the JT of the public service FR2 and FR3 will be totally "independent" of power since the CEO will be appointed by the President of the Republic. Satrko wants us to swallow that it is necessary at all costs to suppress advertising and to reform all the public service of TV ... to be able to better put it to his boot !!! then they will surely talk about Belgians : Lol: no nastiness in my words 8)
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 26/06/08, 08:07

TAKE CARE OF YOUR QUOTE BORDEL !!!!!! : Evil: : Evil:
0 x
martien007
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by martien007 » 26/06/08, 10:01

Christophe wrote:TAKE CARE OF YOUR QUOTE BORDEL !!!!!! : Evil: : Evil:

If you yell too STRONG you will scare them away forumeurs of your site.

"Errare humanum is"who said these Romans and then it is quickly to miss 8)
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 26/06/08, 10:03

It's all about coffee in a cup :)

It is especially the disgusting and illegible POSTS which make flee the forumeur ... am I wrong?

Martien it seems to me that I had said it personally yesterday or the day before yesterday in another subject ...

ps: i MOUTH no i explain : Mrgreen:
0 x
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 26/06/08, 13:26

Christophe wrote:[...] It is especially the disgusting and illegible POSTS which make flee the forumeur ... am I wrong? [...]
Toutafé dakor!

What makes me run away on a forum : the neglected quotes and therefore the incomprehensible quotes and arguments, the "crappy" spelling, and lastly, the approximate construction of the turns of phrase and comments ...
0 x
"I am a big brute, but I rarely mistaken ..."
Christophe

by Christophe » 26/06/08, 13:32

Hamorlesgrodoi !! Defandon the language fransez : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:

It's funny this morning Maloche sent me an MP on exactly the same subject.

In this regard I proposed to him to be modo (in order to correct some post really too dirty), Bucheron the proposal is valid for you too. Maloche agreed. 8)

ps: I transferred the 2 quotes in question
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 26/06/08, 13:38

Flytox wrote:Investigations and montages carried out in 2 hours ... it is only the Americans force-fed permanently with bullshit by their Merdia who are able to swallow such bullshit. Finally at home they call it patriotism ...: Shock: But that's another subject.

CNN is corrupted by money and the power in place just like the others !!!
A+

CNN fear less worse than FOX News :)

A very good documentary to watch on this subject:

Rupert Murdoch Imperator
(RTBF 1) 23:10 Director: Patrice du Tertre
Monday 16 June Documentary> Civilization

France - 2007 Duration: 55 min

How did Rupert Murdoch, the heir of a small Australian daily newspaper, become in 76 years the Imperator of the media? How did he conquer the highly institutional? Times? of London, the mighty tabloid? Sun? ? Create Fox News, today the first continuous news channel in the United States? Build your media to make it a real business? How did he manage to remain sole master on board News Corporation, the world's second largest media group? His empire weighs around XNUMX billion euros on the stock market

https://www.econologie.com/forums/euro-2008- ... html#84253
0 x
martien007
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by martien007 » 27/06/08, 00:56

Christophe wrote:It's all about coffee in a cup :)

It is especially the disgusting and illegible POSTS which make flee the forumeur ... am I wrong?

Martien it seems to me that I had said it personally yesterday or the day before yesterday in another subject ...

ps: i MOUTH no i explain : Mrgreen:

I agree with quotes and spelling but sometimes we are in a hurry and we do not connect everything.

To tell you the truth, this rarely happens to me.

Besides, I didn't see any quote errors on my part, but Lietseu made one by reproaching part of my text (previous page).
0 x