Germany = bad pupil pollution CO2

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
Lietseu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Lietseu » 25/06/08, 12:13

Leo Maximus wrote:
Lietseu wrote:Yes ! it cuts you ...
A+

300 MW, are you sure? It's absolutely huge!

FYI, the Odeillo solar furnace is 1 MW and the Thémis experimental plant 2,5 MW.

I must say that the mirrors are huge the site too and there are two X the tower and the mirrors :D

It's huge and .... these beautiful : Mrgreen:
0 x
By removing Human Nature, he was far from his nature! Lietseu
"The power of love, must be stronger than the love of power" contemporary Lie Tzu?
One sees clearly only with the heart, the essential is invisible to the eyes ...
Lietseu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Lietseu » 25/06/08, 12:42

About,

1 °: from the JT of FR2 you never noticed a): we never talk about anything bad, France has the best hospitals, daycares, dairy cow workers, electrical production system etc ... in the world.

b): He has only known Belgium for yesterday, when we passed this story on dead or cancerous rats due to microwave microwaves, before that we only heard of Belgium when a Pervert Punk like Dutroux or other, was on the headlines! otherwise, total radio silence, we are talking about the best FRENCH hospitals in the world almost (much) better than German, Russian, Dutch, English hospitals - but never - about what is going well in Belgium : Evil:

Thus, they will tell you only the lips sewn by contempt, that French people go specially to Belgium to the host, for fear of catching nosocomial diseases see here: http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nosocomiale#En_France

which explains the "flight" of the smartest or the lucky!

2 °: they always say what is wrong with others, but keep their own faults silent, hum not very professional as an attitude : Shock: we should not be surprised that Françoise Laborde wrote a book in which she talks about all these lies that the politics of - "it's not us, it's them" - provokes among our French friends (who like us are victims of daily disinformation!)
All that said, without wanting to launch a stupid controversy, but in the spirit of opening my eyes to the friends who in France are many (alas) to believe their bad guys! that said without wanting to set off any controversy, but in the concern to open the eyes to all those who still believe in all that we tell the news on television [/ url]
0 x

"The power of love, must be stronger than the love of power" contemporary Lie Tzu?

One sees clearly only with the heart, the essential is invisible to the eyes ...
Christophe

by Christophe » 25/06/08, 12:53

Uh as far as I know there is no trick in the Spanish version ... these are linear parabolic concentrators ... like in this photo:

See: https://www.econologie.com/energie-mecan ... -3136.html

Solar towers without a vortex effect are a bit of a utopia ...
0 x
Lietseu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Lietseu » 25/06/08, 13:19

Sorry, but I saw it in operation, not yet "inaugurated" on a station distributed by Belgacom TV called: Science, how it's made and beyond tomorow! it was not a model!

Plane mirrors mounted in a semicircle around the tower (in fact the whole 2X) each controlled by a system which makes them follow the course of the sun so that from morning to evening, the converging rays of all fall, pile in full center of the "radiator-receiver"

GENIAL :P

At your service, Lietseu
Last edited by Lietseu the 25 / 06 / 08, 18: 24, 1 edited once.
0 x

Leo Maximus
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Leo Maximus » 25/06/08, 13:37

Lietseu wrote:About,
1 °: from the JT of FR2 you never noticed a): we never talk about anything bad, France has the best hospitals, daycares, dairy cow workers, electrical production system etc ... in the world.

Today, the 13 hours of France made its headlines with the 2 breakdowns of TGV occurred yesterday where the travelers cooked inside the wagons.
0 x
Lietseu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Lietseu » 25/06/08, 13:42

It just matches what I said!

We drown the fish, and we avoid the real subjects (those which would annoy public opinion)

You just have to watch CNN, or the BBC and you will see what a better newspaper that of aljezirah is also very well documented.

A+
0 x

martien007
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by martien007 » 25/06/08, 15:53

Leo Maximus wrote:
Lietseu wrote:About,

Today, the 13 hours of France made its headlines with the 2 breakdowns of TGV occurred yesterday where the travelers cooked inside the wagons.

It proves that we don't break only German on Fr2 (public service while TF1 is private = Bouygues = friend to Sarko).

I find your defense of Germany exaggerated. Their coal plants are a fact they exist.

As for large sedans on highways, if it was in France it would be a scnadale !! Besides the Germans and other Swiss do not interfere to vebnitr drive at more than 200 km / h on OUR French highways.

The information on FR2 and FR3 is fairly objective: the proof for the breakdown of the TGV, very French, on the front page of the JT of FR2 today.

Yes I maintain: the Germans want to pass for the greens of Earth (yes that escaped me), but they must not bother to buy us our nuclear electricity ... when to the Swiss also very clean and sharp,, do do not hesitate to pollute our France: I saw them just after the border throw their papers and butts out of the car window as soon as they entered French territory.

I even remember the remark of a restaurateur from the Colmar region that the Swiss ve, are born to snore their quads or 4x4 in Alsace to avoid doing it at home; it's always easier to put your own trash in others and say that you are clean.

At one time and it is perhaps still true ajd, the Germans sent their garbage cans to a Spanish landfill.

No must stop ..... if it is so good Germany must go and live there and send its shit in France or Spain.
0 x
Matt113
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Matt113 » 25/06/08, 17:12

martien007 wrote:Yes I maintain: the Germans want to pass for the Earth greens (yes it escaped me), but they must not bother to buy us our nuclear electricity ...when the Swiss, also very clean and neat, do not hesitate to pollute our France: I saw them just after the border throw their papers and butts out of the car window as soon as they entered French territory.

I even remember the remark of a restaurateur from the Colmar region that the Swiss ve, are born to snore their quads or 4x4 in Alsace to avoid doing it at home; it's always easier to put your own trash in others and say that you are clean.

people like that there must be everywhere. Besides, the most dirty roads that I have seen in Belgium are those that go to France.

a good example:
living on the border I know a lot of French. A few years ago a person (who lives in France I specify) with whom I was in the car relieved himself of some dirt that was lying in his car by the window. when I pointed out to him the answer was: "I throw away my things before arriving in France" (we were in belgium and we were going back to his place).

so bullshit is universal. There are people who pollute your France but there are French people who also pollute other countries : Cheesy:
0 x
Lietseu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Lietseu » 25/06/08, 17:58

Let's stay calm!

What I said, concerns only the televised newspapers and their lack of objectivity, don't forget that we little Belgians - as you like to say - we have had cable since the 60s! and so we have been watching all the channels since then ... and moreover the Belgians speak at least two languages ​​60% !?

Your TV channels 2 and 3 NEVER speak of Belgium, (except when it comes to horror or bullshit, and even "ON" manages to take a guy as less educated as possible - with a flamingo accent to cut with a knife or a drunken Walloon who speaks only his patois)
WE compare the situation of hospitals (for example) with those in England or Holland or even countries like Finland which have nothing in common with France, whereas we speak the same language as you and we are your immediate neighbors! and ... an old "colony" of sorts. : Lol: maybe this is where the bottom hurts : Cheesy:

The "private" channel TF1 talks about everything that concerns us and even better, POSITIVE on TF1 our cities are beautiful, we are welcoming and "good living" (it may be because we have to pay to watch it : Cry: )

The story says we are taught nothing, why?
because we don't want to know!
It is the same when one touches an institution of which one or the other redneck, living in one or the other country considers that one "criticizes" when one expresses an opinion concerning HIS newspaper ...
This is also what we are talking about ....

The lack of objective filth! it is not proof of reflection!

Persists and signs

Lietseu the little Belgian
0 x

Lietseu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Lietseu » 25/06/08, 18:17

It proves that we don't break only German on Fr2 (public service while TF1 is private = Bouygues = friend to Sarko) ....

I invite you to reread what I wrote !, I am not defending the Germans! I criticize the lack of objectivity of French-language news broadcasts in general, "yours" in particular!

Let's put it differently, if you looked every day at the RTBF (Belgian French Television Radio) newspaper and that every day you noticed than ever we do not speak of France, that moreover we call you "great French" on each program which would only take place because a DETRAQUE
to kill someone, so I think you would start to understand what I mean ...

I add that I watch 3 television news every evening! either: RTL from 19:00 p.m. to 19:30 p.m. (Luxembourgish), The Belgian French-speaking RTBF, from 19:30 p.m. to 20:00 p.m. and A2 or TF1 at 20:00 p.m. and often I end my evening watching CNN, BBC or al jhézirah in English 8)

No hard feelings and in all sincerity

Lietseu friends of men, beasts and their greatness of souls!
0 x