Issue: the inventor of the year M6

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 04/06/12, 22:53

Too strong the kid!

He returned with his finished prototype = engine developed in a circle.

He still only uses one ball for simplicity.

But, he is so helpful, that for the needs of the TV and that we can easily visualize the scene, he only presents a model in a semicircle…

And the jurist still just as bad, to find that he had managed to finalize his brilliant invention…

The problem is that this kind of magnet model works on a portion of a circle, but never when the model is completed ...

I do not understand that the jury did not see the mocking comments on the Internet, they persist…

To be continued…
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 04/06/12, 23:05

Second deliberation of the jury:

He still didn't bring a finished product ...

There is no market on this system ....

Well, finally, he’s pushed aside,
but still with arguments beside the plate…

: Cry:
0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 04/06/12, 23:23

Completely agree completely off the mark !!
A level of c ....
the selection by lot would have been as good !!

We understand how the marketing pros can totally crash !!!

On M6 emission, the inventor, at the moment, no member of the jury has any minimal scientific knowledge to see the scam of the ecological magnetic motor, semi circular version, with rotating ball attracted by magnets !!!

Even a member says that he doesn't understand, that we didn't think about it sooner !!
They haven't seen a single one, a thousand videos on youtube on the same subject !!

It amazes me, this ignorance.

Much more, the jury, did not see by deliberating, that, if this engine is a reality, it is an ecological revolution for humanity, nor that unfortunately it is completely imaginary !!
Their deliberation is amazing ..... !!

Also, on M6, instead of a match, there is one that invented the ignition of the barbecue in the microwave oven !!!
As if there was nothing simpler !!
Last edited by dedeleco the 04 / 06 / 12, 23: 35, 1 edited once.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 04/06/12, 23:24

Well then, M6 won't save the world then? : Mrgreen:
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 05/06/12, 00:35

I specify that the model presented was semi-circular, on a vertical plane posed like a U. The loose ball spun at the end of the ramp and remained there

To tell you how he is a fumist, in a desire to deceive or trap.

Because everyone on this pb would have preferred to make a horizontal arrangement with the ball fixed on a rotary axis.

Because right now! He just had to let go of his ball, which fell while rolling on the semi circular plane, then once down at the maximum of its acceleration could go back up, where it would have been picked up at the end, by a single magnet ...
: Cheesy:
0 x
Padawan
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

Hello

by Padawan » 05/06/12, 00:51

well if I invented it for a long time!
the proof

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53_w4KqjIB4&feature=plcp

Lol :-)
0 x
Back to the future
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: hello

by dedeleco » 05/06/12, 03:03

no more proof than on M6, the inventor 2012 !!
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 05/06/12, 03:21

Yes, and this broadcast is a total failure, because the staff's qualifications are very weak.

If there is something impossible to pipolize, it is the overly serious field of inventions (which paradoxically requires as much audacity in fantasy as in humility ...).
0 x
phil53
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by phil53 » 05/06/12, 09:12

You forget that the goal of TV is to make people forget or ignore the real problems.
M6 distracts with the inventors.
On the 1 much worse last night at the newspaper, they showed polytechnicians proud to develop programs, mathematical formulas that predict the trend of the stock markets.
Not for a second did they (or the journalists) ask themselves the question of knowing if their calculations turned out to be correct it was not because everyone followed the same reasoning and the same programs.

Besides the immoral side of the stock market, a journalist never questions this system, which is nonetheless aberrant. Thousands of shares are sold / bought every second every single day, all day.
And we are led to believe that it creates value. It's not the work that creates the value, but the computers and the assholes behind it!
0 x
Padawan
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

Hello

by Padawan » 05/06/12, 09:33

Hello
well if the little guys! it comes from me its magnetic rails and most of the imitation blades on youtube the same! it’s been a while since I’ve even made science kits for kids
of these Magnet Guns as I call them ... see my videos in the field instead ... But do not worry any completely magnetic systems with permanent magnets can run as a motor (law of energy conservation) .... It's beautiful on the Net .... but don't be fooled .... Tchao les ptits Gars!
0 x
Back to the future

Back to "Media & News: TV shows, reports, books, news ..."