The same business ecology fight

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
Starengose
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

The same business ecology fight

by Starengose » 22/01/07, 21:21

Damn !!!!
Every time they put a website on TV, these stupid idiots who have nothing to do with the net are attracted like shit flies and because of that make the server slow down. Environmentalists predict the end of the World is new since when they count more their money there is already hunger in the World while they move their buttocks.
Nicolas Hulot this young green millionaire sponsored by TF1 and who tells it to himself by believing to have found a miracle but who is determined to have signatures like me at the age of 16 so that they put a donkey on my road, what a country !!!!
And to think that I wiped myself off with his shower gels I can't believe it, there are some problems and few solutions. There is a lack of money, that's all. It's not our fault that the politicians get involved in people's lives and forget the most important thing. As soon as Sarko is elected we will all go up on the roofs to put solar panels and we will all go out with our electric twingo what a crazy utopia he will throw himself from the top of the Himalayas, if you have the means to others educated him quite a bit. All this is just talk in wasted time for wealthy families seasoned by a selfish lifestyle, a world that others do not want, what is the difference between planet earth and the wing of a mosquito? You do not know ? It's normal there isn't.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 22/01/07, 21:26

: Shock:

Uh ... what's your message for visitors to this forum... in a simple sentence?
0 x
zac
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by zac » 22/01/07, 21:29

napas asshole caught
0 x
Said the zebra, freeman (endangered breed)
This is not because I am con I try not to do smart things.
Starengose
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Starengose » 22/01/07, 22:10

Not even Nicolas annoyed me on TF1 it was just to say my sniff opinion. I am too nostalgic, the opposite of a green man. Nicolas thinks about the future of the children; you saw the face of the moms you think that the PSP they will put it on standby. People are looking for a DS they will represent it as Royal. I came at random to say that ecology is of no use I prefer to live in a hot world than a cold world no need to be on Mars I can have air conditioning. Someone among you owns an electric car sort their waste, don't throw their butt or their chewing gum outside, don't forget to turn off their PC or their TV at night. In a world where the father and the mother work leaving their children in the hands of a non-responsible babysitter, you believe that we will get there, everyone stays at home and you think that people seeing Hulot will ask themselves questions. the kind of what I use why I do evil around me why I hurry to work and I delay my visit to my parents If France does not consume any more oil which will follow it, the logic of the Men is to do money because the debt is heavy the debt of the world is heavy with increasingly weak resources. The rich are preparing to go to the Moon so as not to be despoiled and the urn in all this will have to put something there ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 22/01/07, 22:43

It's already a little more understandable ... but I still can't understand if you speak in the 1st degree or not ... and what is your opinion on the matter in the end ...
0 x