Doping with water in the Voix du Nord

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
Christophe

Doping with water in the Voix du Nord

by Christophe » 03/11/07, 19:09

Fuel saver explained to farmers
saturday 27.10.2007, 12:04

A fuel saver explained to Albéric farmers in front of his Vulcano system.

Guillaume Lambert welcomed on Wednesday morning on the Recques plateau various players who question themselves, question themselves and provide solutions for agriculture that cares about our environment. It was a question of judging the result of the mineral contributions carried out by TMCE (Mineral culture culture technique) on seven strips sown in interculture. This process is to be used to fight, in particular, against erosion, because the rooting of these plants makes it possible to retain the soil which, if it had remained uncultivated, would risk suffering the effects of the rains.

These seedlings therefore make it possible to fight against the phenomenon of erosion, but also to work the soil thanks to a root system, without using agricultural machinery consuming diesel and to make nitrogen other than synthetically, which leads the use of petroleum products.

This is about being less dependent on industrial systems and being a player in a better environment.

In the neighboring plot, an inventor was waiting for the guests. His name is Albéric. He comes from Valenciennes, but does not wish to give his name and contact details. He says he wants only to serve and share his invention with as many people as possible: "I am a farmer, I operate a 30 hectare farm, my farm is fine, my family is fine, and I ask no more. The commercial aspect does not interest me. I don't want to make money ”.

He invented a fuel saving system that currently works on 250 tractors and a trawler. This system was named Vulcano. (Christophe: but of course ...)

After working on the memory and energy of water, Albéric embarked on technical explanations: “You have to generate a bubble that circulates in a water corridor. Arriving at its peak, it slams and releases an ephemeral ionic gas. This involves creating a vacuum to capture this gas and having it captured by a reactor that stabilizes it. It is transformed and energized then enters the engine ... ". (Christophe: Voui voui voui and the groundhog she packs the chocolate ...)

The smoke emissions are much lower, and this process is for its inventor, ecological, before being economical.

The switchgear is an addition that does not require any transformation of the engine. It improves combustion. Albéric claims that the 250 tractors currently equipped have achieved 25% fuel savings.
For the past three months, a 25m trawler has been equipped with the Vulcano. In August he achieved 4 liters of fuel savings. At a time when fishermen are undergoing fuel increases, this is a device that could interest them.

The device costs 3 euros including installation. According to its inventor, it is amortized in 000 hours and self-financed in less than a year on a boat.
Passenger cars may also be affected. Benjamin Coulombez, who develops Vulcano, has not yet obtained authorization from insurance companies to be able to equip passenger or utility vehicles. For manufacturers, it is even more difficult. He had to refuse to equip a full fleet of garbage collection vehicles.

Engines fitted to machines used on farms with engines identical to those of passenger vehicles work with Vulcano. As for the tankers, they have not yet appeared ...

The inventor entrusted the commercial development of his small equipment to Éco 2 Sphere, located in Boulogne-sur-Mer.

The voice of the North

http://www.lavoixeco.com/actualite/Sect ... ique.shtml
0 x
Cuicui
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Doping in water in the Voix du Nord

by Cuicui » 03/11/07, 22:51

Christophe wrote:The commercial aspect does not interest me. I don't want to make money ”.
The device costs 3 euros including installation.

I wonder what the price would be if he really wanted to make money ...
0 x
Misterloxo
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Misterloxo » 04/11/07, 10:11

I'm happy that the system is making small but at this price it's really abusing ...

Philanthropy when you hold us ...
0 x
Learning disobedience is a long process. It takes a lifetime to reach perfection. "Maurice Rajsfus
To think is to say no. "Alain, philosopher
Christophe

by Christophe » 04/11/07, 11:32

The price doesn't bother me that much ... it's the depreciation that you have to look at.

When you know that renewable energies have a depreciation of between 10 and 15 years, I think that 3000 € for a 100 hp tractor for example is not exaggerated ... from this point of view.

Other things annoy me much more than the price (I ramble a little but good ...):

a) appropriation of parternity of the system
b) scientific salads he tells
c) if he had really modified 250 tractors he would no longer be alone (on the market and in his business) since he would have generated a turnover of € 750 ... which is quite enormous ... especially when you don't want make money ...
0 x
Other
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 04/11/07, 15:29

Hello

c) if he had really modified 250 tractors he would no longer be alone

Bravo if there are 250 modified tractors we will be able to have results, impossible that 250 cultivators remain in secret
especially when it's measurable ..
The more there will be the more it will advance the patent, there are always dissatisfied who tamper with the systems to improve them, it is them the visionaries, the never happy, who make things happen.

Andre
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 05/11/07, 23:31

At the request of the author, received by e-mail ...

Albéric wrote:Hello I would like you to attach my comments under the article but above all do not give my contact details I need to sleep peacefully. Two years ago I was in the terminal phase of cancer and I think it is vulcano who gave me the strength to survive and still be here today. I'm fine now but I still need to rest often. I think that one day we will meet physically. I will keep you posted on our advanced over time, many people are joining us now. Chambers of agriculture, universities, fishermen, the ministry of transport .......

I do not intend to generate wealth I do not lack
Nothing, my goal is to market a product that can be amortized in one year and until then I succeed in knowing that installation on an agricultural tractor pays for itself in 750 hours for an investment of 3000 euros (750 hours x 7 liters x 0,6 , XNUMX
euros = 3150 euros) Often when the tractor is very big 200cv and more it goes even beyond 10 liters for an identical price

For a boat that saves 400000 liters per year at 0,50 euros per liter, the reports are no longer the same, their overall consumption is around 450 to 500 liters of diesel oil a year, a small 000% with the Vulcano. it's still different.
It is obvious that vulcano although developed in sharing will generate the desired moment of abundance; our goal is that a foundation manages this abundance so as to be able to offer to countries that do not have the means to access it. system and to help other progress in the service of life

I wish you a good day one of these days

ALBERIC

0 x
Kirikoo
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

There I am green .... note it is rather ecological as a reaction

by Kirikoo » 08/05/08, 15:37

Hello,
I am based in Africa in a poor country and a guy here (French) represents the Vulcano society with all the artifice that goes well (I am the exclusive representative of a world patent ... etc ...)

I listened with attention since I am an engineer, and when he unpacked me the profitability of his thing, I slipped him a funny it looks like the Pantone engine, the guy takes the blow but does not not disassemble and say yes it is a bit the same process but Vulcano was invented by a genius handyman in France, it is more efficient arises on all types of engine (truck, car, generator ...) and has a world patent !!

And there and I smile inside and I ask how much it costs your thing?
And when the prices come out to me .. I fall .. with a 1 year profitability argument, economy ... and everything ...

The basic price .... 6 CFA = 900 euros !!
Max big machine price .... 8 CFA = 600 euros !!

The guy tells me that he can still vary the price from 450 CFA (000 euros)

I tell you

Frankly Africa does not need that ...... there are enough plagues here ....
0 x
lio74
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

Re: There I am green .... note it is rather ecological as r

by lio74 » 14/05/08, 10:31

kirikoo wrote:Hello,
I am based in Africa in a poor country and a guy here (French) represents the Vulcano society with all the artifice that goes well (I am the exclusive representative of a world patent ... etc ...)

[...]

The basic price .... 6 CFA = 900 euros !!
Max big machine price .... 8 CFA = 600 euros !!

The guy tells me that he can still vary the price from 450 CFA (000 euros)

I tell you

Frankly Africa does not need that ...... there are enough plagues here ....

Hello kirikoo,

what country are you in?

With our association, we left for Togo to know the reality on the ground and to modify engines with steam doping, see here:
https://www.econologie.com/forums/le-dopage-vapeur-en-afrique-stage-au-togo-t5147.html
I am amazed at the price it offers for the African market :!: : Shock: haaa really ... for the western market I want to, but there it is over-realistic!
besides are you sure that you are not mistaken in the price :?: is it for several kits?
it is more expensive than a kit in France 3000 € (price which can be justified by the manufacture and use of stainless steel ...)

To be honest, we animated a "training" (rather an exchange because we learned ourselves) with workshop managers and technical center teachers, total cost 50 CFA for 000 assemblies again this includes about 2 CFA for on-site color printing of the doc !!
go to the ladle => 20 CFA mounting for a tractor ...

Now we hope that the ingenuity and resourcefulness of Africans will contribute to the evolution of the thing, there are some who talked about testing this on zemidjans (motorcycle taxi, petrol) ... in any case the main objective is that it spreads across the country and Africa ...

@+
0 x
"To do something is expensive, to do nothing will cost much more." Koffie Annan
next species endangered: Man ... and it will be good for him !!!
MAN IS A VERY DANGEROUS POLLUTION NATURAL!
Christophe

by Christophe » 14/05/08, 14:01

As a reminder, 1 frs CFA was equal to 0.01 Frs

I do not know exactly the current parity but I think that 20 CFA francs is less than 000 Euros today, ie a "fair price" for doping in recovery equipment. Do you confirm Lio?

I did not know that volcano was working in Africa. Its prices and its sales arguments prove well (if the info is true), that they are dirty liars (and more than that ...) and that we must flee them ... and make self construction!

Do you have a commercial doc to scan?

ps: the salesperson hasn't gotten a machete yet? : Mrgreen:
0 x
lio74
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by lio74 » 14/05/08, 22:19

Christophe wrote:As a reminder, 1 frs CFA was equal to 0.01 Frs

I do not know exactly the current parity but I think that 20 CFA francs is less than 000 Euros today, ie a "fair price" for doping in recovery equipment. Do you confirm Lio?

Hello,

well you just gave the conversion or 1000CFA = 10F = 1,5 €
so 30 € and dust for assembly ....

as you say, if the info is right :!:!!! there is no word to name it : Shock:
but there is a catch .. why it is more expensive than the one in France ... it is because he flew or what :?: :!: :?:

Anyway ... we haven't finished seeing this kind of joke ...

@+

PS: but I would like the info to be verified, kirikoo may have zeros too many .... there are so many, one more or less, it can't be seen : Mrgreen:
0 x
"To do something is expensive, to do nothing will cost much more." Koffie Annan

next species endangered: Man ... and it will be good for him !!!

MAN IS A VERY DANGEROUS POLLUTION NATURAL!