Water doping in Autoplus

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
bob_isat
Pantone engine Researcher

Water doping in Autoplus

by bob_isat » 03/11/05, 18:26

People from autoplus have tested the pantone on a BMW and are formal: it pollutes 25 times more !!

Could this be the manufacturers' response to pantone on France 2? ...

https://www.econologie.com/moteur-panton ... -3371.html
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 03/11/05, 19:21

Not bad (I already knew the results since I was in contact with the journalist) ... but the conclusion is a little attentive: "water engine ... it pollutes ..."

In all cases the tests were made on an "amateur" construction ... imagine the results on a "real" proto made by the manufacturers ....?

In addition, we do not know the test protocol followed for pollution control ... if this was done at idle (maximum suction in the bubbler and minimum temperature in the reactor) it is not surprising to see such results. ..injecting a large quantity of water into an engine will not promote combustion .. Quite the contrary.

More: https://www.econologie.com/presse-journa ... -2337.html
Last edited by Christophe the 25 / 03 / 07, 14: 33, 2 edited once.
0 x
bob_isat

by bob_isat » 03/11/05, 19:29

an amateur construction, not even settled with little onions by André!
0 x
grouchy
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by grouchy » 03/11/05, 19:30

Why did you perform the test at 130 km / h?
It is not very representative of the usual averages. I would have preferred 90. But the test may have been done, "cheap" on the highway to consider having a regular speed.

As an econology, I would say that this should be enough to challenge certain skeptics. There is a defect with regard to unburnt yes but the system is handcrafted and certainly not optimized for a very sharp engine which has more not built around the pantone system.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 03/11/05, 19:33

Exact ... result there is! ... Optimization remains to be done.

I find these results very promising especially since gasoline vehicles still tend to damn increase their consumption with km ... BMW included ...
0 x
popaul
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by popaul » 03/11/05, 19:47

And if for you this is noraml as a result, why such differences with other results on other cars? Won't the system be that good? <_ <<_ <<_
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 03/11/05, 19:49

uh ... other cars is not reliable testimony ... Are generally made by guys who sell kit / internship ... so necessarily they inflate the results ...
0 x
PITMIX

by PITMIX » 03/11/05, 20:52

Hello everyone
Damn then I am an Autoplus subscriber and I haven't seen that! :(
What is the publication number, maybe the last one I haven't read it yet.
A month ago I sent them an email asking why, Autoplus would not make a new section on various consumption reduction systems.
Thanks to their labs and tests they could make us contrends to decide in the sharp. Effective or pipo. Since I read an article on diesel cars that run on oil (sunflower rapeseed) and now the pantone. I would not go so far as to ask them for remuneration for the idea submitted, but I believe that many other people had the same idea as me. Given the current trend of increasing petrol prices, I think this kind of system is becoming fashionable, to say the least. And that's good for the development of this kind of system. B)
0 x
zac

by zac » 03/11/05, 20:53

Hello
First a BMW is not a car it is a scooter :P then if the guy who reads the machine; is stuffed;) and he reads backwards, it can be 25xplus. :D
I explain 0.49 = 9.40 :P
@+
zac
PS for those who have doubts I have available some technical vehicle controls that we have pantonized; before and after you :P
0 x
Said the zebra, freeman (endangered breed)
This is not because I am con I try not to do smart things.
grouchy
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by grouchy » 03/11/05, 21:24

there is something that bothers me. It is said in the article: the consumption of the BMW (10,7 l / 100km at 130) measured by us when it came out in 1989.
They therefore did the test with the pantone but did not disconnect it to do a test without.
They used the original figures. ??? It's not very scientific.

As econology says, the car's engine has aged and it would probably reject unburnt fuel (how much?) Without the pantone.
In addition the pollution test is done statically and probably with the engine idling, which does not promote the performance of the pantone .. right?

It is useless to compare with other results carried out we do not know how and what is more, on different engines, in different conditions, with different fuels, and uneven pantone assemblies made of various materials with variable dimensions ETC ETC ...
0 x