Water doping in Autoplus

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
popaul
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by popaul » 04/11/05, 20:43

lol (I didn't really see that) (but hey don't do the debate again)
0 x
Kedar
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Kedar » 04/11/05, 21:34

Good evening
well seen André! for my part it seems to me that Auto Plus had been steeped in a dark story or it was fashionable to help Peugeot in "tests" and that there had been funny stories of "tires" on a mecedes class A , who made his own on a test ......
Astonishing no?
0 x
popaul
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by popaul » 04/11/05, 22:24

I had read in a "Planet two horses" (which I can scan) fairly precise figures on the pollution: so it's pipo?
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 04/11/05, 22:29

cedar wrote:Good evening
well seen André! for my part it seems to me that Auto Plus had been steeped in a dark story or it was fashionable to help Peugeot in "tests" and that there had been funny stories of "tires" on a mecedes class A , who made his own on a test ......
Astonishing no?

Wait ... Stop throwing stone at Auto Plus ... they still defend 20% reduction in consumption (at least) and are downright more "bad" with the other products that have been tested. I have scanned the entire article and will put it all on the forum tomorrow.

I had read in a "Planet two horses" (which I can scan) fairly precise figures on the pollution: so it's pipo?

Uh if it's not the article that is in the "press review" https://www.econologie.com/forums/revue-de-p ... t1165.html that interests me.
I do not think that this is pipo, simply, AutoPlus did not fall on the most "successful" assembly I think .... but all the assemblies remain for the moment rather prototypical ... And so it will be so. that industrialists will shun the system ...
Last edited by Christophe the 25 / 03 / 07, 14: 33, 2 edited once.
0 x
popaul
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by popaul » 05/11/05, 11:41

Okay. (it's the same article)
0 x
Kedar
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Kedar » 05/11/05, 16:56

agree to put on line!
0 x
Rulian
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Rulian » 05/11/05, 19:45

Very good this article.

It is still super satisfying to see an amateur assembly tested by auto-plus with such a good result. For the unburned, nothing surprising. Between the non-optimization of the engine and the rest, it was to be expected.

Still, it's super positive, I think :)
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 05/11/05, 20:59

Autoplus really destroyed the other "economizers" which is all the more beneficial for the credibility of pantone doping ...

Additive and ionizer / magnetizer miracle: zero gain see negative!
Last edited by Christophe the 25 / 03 / 07, 14: 34, 4 edited once.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 05/11/05, 21:02

Here are the most interesting parts of this comparison, I would put the entire article after having obtained the distribution agreement from Autoplus.

Buy the number if you still have the opportunity (the new one will be released next Tuesday) otherwise here are the Autoplus archives: http://www.autoplus.fr/nacc&url=http%3A ... 3Freadform (this is number 895)
Last edited by Christophe the 25 / 03 / 07, 14: 35, 1 edited once.
0 x
PITMIX
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by PITMIX » 06/11/05, 13:25

I had not reread this post since the publication of the full quazi article. But in any case it's funny to read the post entirely. At the beginning the information is distorted because the article is taken out of context. When we put the context around everyone's opinion changes. Could it not be the "Arab" telephone?
I'm glad to see that in fact almost everyone agrees that this test is rather positive in the end. Whereas at the base it was the opposite. As we have already said, the BMW Pantone is handcrafted, unlike the "Ecobidulle" systems and other additives. So if the development at the unburnt level is bad, it may also be because the good man of the BMW did not have the gear and the skills to control all that. Like many of us, I believe (well for me for sure!).
0 x