Corinne Lepage joins Bayrou!

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
denis
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by denis » 11/03/07, 21:39

politics crazy shit :D it's funny I thought that ecology had become an idea other than political!
and it is true, that sometimes it makes a little propaganda! hesitated to advise friends to come and see the site (too bad)
for derf: don't worry, bloodstrokes happen :D :D , the site is user-friendly without fuss (in principle)
welcome
0 x
White would not exist without the dark, but anyway!

http://maison-en-paille.blogspot.fr/
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 11/03/07, 23:14

The rest is due to the fact that the second degree that you yourself admit to having used is for some real convictions ..... And I repeat that ecology is a necessity for everyone. Strange therefore to support such a candidate ....

Ecology is a necessity but you have to be REALIST: for a long time (over 35 years) I voted green in the 1st round, except in 2002, because I had felt too great a disperson of votes.

We were already asking for more ecology in the 70s.
: Mrgreen:

So this time, if we want to vote useful not to risk a 2002-bis, how to be sure that ecology will be taken into account by the new President and his government?

If you have a solution, go ahead and give us the answer.

By the way Bayrou had announced that he would create a position of n ° 2 in the environment ==>

https://www.econologie.com/forums/bayrou-pou ... t3207.html
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).
freddau
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by freddau » 12/03/07, 10:00

I like Corinne Lepage,

while she rallies to Bayrou is not worse.
0 x
Targol
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Targol » 12/03/07, 15:12

For information: I had sent an email to the Bayrou site to ask him to clarify his position on the EPR. Here is the response I received on Saturday (while some backcombed their buns on this thread : Cheesy: :
one of the guys who replies to emails sent to Bayrou wrote:Hello,

On behalf of François Bayrou, thank you for your message, with our apologies if the response was delayed: messages flow in by the thousands every week, which encourages us by showing an ever-growing interest in his candidacy!

François Bayrou spoke in favor of a moratorium on the EPR, believing that the data currently collected is not sufficient to judge the need for this new generation of nuclear power plant.

A "Nuclear" file could soon be created on the page
http://www.bayrou.fr/propositions/

Sincerely, counting on your engagement in the democratic debate,

Frederic
François Bayrou's campaign team

If not, DERF, I want to clarify the following points, although I only learned about the dispute between you and Christophe today:
  • Christophe had asked the question in this subject whether econology should officially support a candidate. Several were of the opinion that it would not be a good idea and, as such, the opinions expressed are those of their authors, no econology which, to date, does not officially support any candidate.
  • Political ecology is an important part of ecology, and therefore of econology. To discuss the credibility of the candidates on this subject does not seem totally irrelevant to me.
  • Contrary to what you might think, all ideas are accepted on these forums from the moment they are argued and thoughtful. We understood from your messages that you did not think that Bayrou was the most "ecological" solution in the first round. What you have trouble getting across, on the other hand, is what you blame him for ("upstart m ... e", it's a little limited as an argument) and especially what you propose as an ecological vote useful in the first round?
  • Not being a fan of Bayrou, I still find that at this level, it is that of the leading trio which is the most relevant on this subject. If you don't agree, it's your right, but I would like to hear from you a little more objective arguments. You seem to think that another vote would be more useful for the planet: let us know, let's debate, compare the programs, the courses of the candidates, but please, let's stay constructive.
  • If you had walked through the forums Econology before posting your first message, you would have realized that our friend Christophe had a slightly ... bloody temperament and that would have avoided this not very constructive exchange.

I look forward to a (constructive) debate with you :D
0 x
"Anyone who believes that exponential growth can continue indefinitely in a finite world is a fool, or an economist." KEBoulding