Hydrogen bus

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
jonule
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jonule » 14/08/07, 16:19

the exploding hydrocarbons can be projected in a jet and re-burn further, collateral effect of the living torch, on the other hand the hydrogen ignites + quickly and the deflagration is sharp (see experiments of the productions of H2 in improved electrolysis): choice? the worst part is that even those who chose the bike are not immune! : Lol:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 14/08/07, 16:24

100MB mp3? Ow ... it will hurt the server :)
Try to reduce it between 20 and 30 MB if possible.

But hey even this size by email it will not pass anyway, if you know how to use an FTP can I create an account for you to put it on? Unless you have a site :)
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 14/08/07, 16:30

jonule wrote:the blast is sharp

Exactly, the more lively (fast) the less time it burns... : Cheesy:

It is a bit silly to say but it is the reality ... Besides, if it was so dangerous it would be used in armament for a long time ...

However to my knowledge only the exocet uses it (fluorine-hydrogen explosive charge ... don't ask me the details Zac can develop)
0 x
toto65
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by toto65 » 14/08/07, 17:09

I'm fighting dry, it's beautiful, IT :x
the file looks good but when I want to cut it (music, news, laundry interview) it goes more. However the quality is very good.
The entire file is in MPA and it is 119MB
In full mp3 45MB but inaudible ... Grrr
I'm on my 3rd converter : Shock:
Sound forge does not want to open it Arggg I am dead.
I would get over it ...
0 x
toto65
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by toto65 » 14/08/07, 19:42

Glory to you Hoo pusillanime software:
http://www.planetdvb.net/staxrip
Yes my friends, yes staxrip has won ...
not without difficulty I spent half the day there, the recording had a fault in the end terminal.
Brrref here it is finally. (sent to Christophe)

nothing around, even with a kevlar tank like with LPG

You should know that an LPG car will always explode if the fire is not extinguished. The valve is only an explosion delay to allow the emergency services to intervene.
Can Kevlar tanks contain the LPG explosion?
Even if this is the case, what is the percentage of Kevlar-equipped vehicles in France? very little, right?
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 14/08/07, 22:27

Received the mail :) 5.84 MB is all good!

I never heard of Kevlar in the design of H2 tanks ... maybe it was an image used by Jonule?

Some info about it:
https://www.econologie.com/pile-a-combus ... -3436.html
see p11 and p12

8. What are the difficulties in storing hydrogen for land transport applications?

They are due to the very low specific density of hydrogen. At atmospheric pressure and at room temperature, 1m3 of gaseous hydrogen weighs only 90 g. Thus to store 5kg of gaseous hydrogen at 35 MPa (5000 psi) allowing an automobile a range of 500 km, you need a tank composed of metal or thermoplastic tubes reinforced by coils of carbon fibers coated with epoxy resin representing a volume of the order of 200 liters; more recent developments allow storage at 70 Mpa and therefore in a smaller volume.

Compared to a petrol tank, the compressed hydrogen tank is a technically more complex, larger and more expensive solution. However, it has been adopted for most prototypes of fuel cell vehicles.

The liquid hydrogen solution stored at atmospheric pressure (or at a low pressure of a few bars) at –252 ° C is also being tested. It requires volumes of the same order, thermal insulation of the cryogenic type tank and has the disadvantage of requiring a permanent release of hydrogen gas (due to the boiling of liquid hydrogen).

Other ways are explored: metallic hydrides, liquid borohydrides, alanates, adsorption in nanostructures, but for the moment, they are not able to impose themselves facing the compressed hydrogen gas solution.

Source: http://www.afh2.org/f/index.php?c=48
Last edited by Christophe the 16 / 08 / 07, 10: 05, 1 edited once.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 15/08/07, 20:12

France Inter's program is available here: https://www.econologie.com/france-inter- ... -3434.html

Thank you Toto :)
0 x