European Council: what the EU is up to

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...

Is the European Union for you

You can select 1 option

Consult the results
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 13/06/08, 17:54

gegyx wrote:It doesn't do much, but I feel great relief ...
: Cheesy:

TREATY OF LISBON
"It seems that this is an Irish no" to the European treaty, according to a minister.

Pan on the beak! To the despot who would revolutionize Europe in the next 6 months.

: Cheesy: +1

However, the no wins for very backward reasons ... in particular by the vote of the opponents of abortion.

I attended a conference yesterday on secularism, one of the basic values ​​of the republic, of human rights (in a secular society, the right and the choice or the refusal of a religion is free) and their universality.

This notion of secularism is TOTALLY absent from the LISBON TREATY, this is not surprising when we know the connivance that exists between our President and the Vaticant who without any problem "elevated" the latter to the rank of "Lateran canon" then that according to the Catholic Church, he cannot be because divorced, therefore excommunicated ...
Finally, the President of a secular State and required to remain in the background of religious matters and contain it at the level of his private life, as his predecessors have done, thus respecting republican values ​​(separation of the church and of the State).

Our President wants to go back on these values ​​by "cleaning up the law of 1905" and allowing the financing of "religions" (including the Church of Scientology) by the State. The Mayors will then have to fear having to finance places of worship for all those who ask them ...

We thus see the return of these "popular opium" merchants whose aims have never been the well-being of men or their freedom ...
0 x
georges100
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by georges100 » 13/06/08, 18:05

if jospin had been elected we would have had the canon of the protestant lateran :D
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 13/06/08, 19:39

It's chaos...

http://globe.blogs.nouvelobs.com/archiv ... rkozy.html

Bof! he will find a way to increase himself ...
: Evil:
0 x