Article in Le Soir, the minnows of econologic

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
Christophe

by Christophe » 17/11/08, 14:05

Ben is marked in the News: Trends, L'Echo and Vif-Express! Le Soir daily being plud it is available.

For the Echo I do not know if it's weekly or daily ...
0 x
C moa
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by C moa » 17/11/08, 14:34

Anyway, congratulations to both of you !!!! Double congratulations moreover, because firstly this article salute your hard work for several years and also serves enormously econological cause (it's nice not ?? cause).

Before you, always Image I would be !!!
0 x
Gregconstruct
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Gregconstruct » 17/11/08, 19:02

If the trend Trends is available in France, it will be without the ref because even here we can have the Trends Trend without the Ref!
0 x
Every action counts for our planet !!!
Christophe

by Christophe » 17/11/08, 19:19

Ok Greg I knew po!

C moa wrote:Anyway, congratulations to both of you !!!! Double congratulations moreover, because firstly this article salute your hard work for several years and also serves enormously econological cause (it's nice not ?? cause).

Before you, always Image I would be !!!

Well I hope that the insert on Laigret will also serve the Laigret project ... but for the moment RAS (I think the same on your side?) ... Must say that currently the "businesmen" have taken such a slap that it's not really a good time for investment ... :? But do we really need them now? I don't think so ... and then the word "Open Source" must give them some buttons : Mrgreen:

ps: is this article which I spoke to you on the phone ...
0 x
Targol
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Targol » 21/11/08, 14:06

Rôôôôôôô lalaaaaaaaaaaa.
Christopher, he already had a big head. What quue's going to be now that it is part of the Jet-Set : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:

Congratulations to you 2 for this article and for having finally reached a break-even point with the shop that allows you to live in accordance with your principles.
... me, I am still very far with my work computer and my 80Km A / R to go to work : Cry:
0 x
"Anyone who believes that exponential growth can continue indefinitely in a finite world is a fool, or an economist." KEBoulding
Christophe

by Christophe » 21/11/08, 14:26

Targol wrote:Rôôôôôôô lalaaaaaaaaaaa.
Christopher, he already had a big head. What quue's going to be now that it is part of the Jet-Set : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:

Me the big head? Pfff even po true!

Targol wrote:Congratulations to you 2 for this article and for having finally reached a break-even point with the shop that allows you to live in accordance with your principles.
... me, I am still very far with my work computer and my 80Km A / R to go to work : Cry:

Ben is not all rosy uh ... all either green counting 2 shipments per week (20 km to go) and the various touch suppliers, I'm on it is rolled professionnaly more than the average Parisian or other inhabitants of large cities (excluding suburbs course ...)!
0 x
Targol
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Targol » 21/11/08, 14:38

Christophe wrote:Ben is not all rosy uh ... all either green counting 2 shipments per week (20 km to go) and the various touch suppliers, I'm on it is rolled professionnaly more than the average Parisian or other inhabitants of large cities (excluding suburbs course ...)!

Maybe but
  • you, your kilometers indirectly contribute to the preservation of the planet allowing you to offer Econologiques products to replace more harmful products. Me, my kilometers directly contribute to .... Well, the staff of my boss enrichment :|
  • You have at least the satisfaction of work in an area directly related to your beliefs which, in my opinion, is far from the case of the majority of visitors to this fofo ...
0 x
"Anyone who believes that exponential growth can continue indefinitely in a finite world is a fool, or an economist." KEBoulding
Christophe

by Christophe » 21/11/08, 15:29

a) Yes, I plead guilty! : Oops: But it was just to qualify the fact that you believe that is ecology of examples ... because this is not the case!

b) Bah already so could you install Linux to work you must also be a good time right?
0 x
Targol
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Targol » 21/11/08, 15:38

Christophe wrote:b) Bah already so could you install Linux to work you must also be a good time right?

Ah yes. Right now, I'm having a blast at work. I'm lucky to find programming fun and, right now, I'm serving as a "bridgehead" for my team on new tech.
But the question was not there. I was not talking about the interest personnel the job but his interest econological
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 21/11/08, 16:19

Targol wrote:I was not talking about the interest personnel the job but his interest econological

Ben install Linux (or other OS other soft blackjack) is to econologic since you do not have the WORK (thus pollute ... in the broad sense) for PAY ...

You know you make econologic daily Targol !!
0 x