Maximum alert: ecological musical group.

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
Christophe

Maximum alert: ecological musical group.

by Christophe » 02/02/07, 09:39

Received by email this morning:

We are MAXIMUM ALERT ecological musical group dedicated solely to environmental concerns http://www.alertemaximale.ca
First album: WAKE UP BECAUSE WE BREATHE EXHAUST

I asked if I could put 1 or 2 of their mp3 on the radio, we'll be fine ...
Last edited by Christophe the 02 / 02 / 07, 13: 34, 1 edited once.
0 x
pollux
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by pollux » 02/02/07, 13:28

the message is good, the intention commendable, but unfortunately the music lacks a bit of work, the lyrics are badly paced and the rhymes bad, and the singer has an unpleasant voice ...
a small accent that would almost resemble Quebecois, a badly paused tone ... shame. this group will not make the headlines.
0 x
criticism is necessary, but the invention is vital because in any invention there is a criticism of the convention ...
Christophe

by Christophe » 02/02/07, 13:40

Arf at least it's clear Pollux ...

Well I'm not very (uh not at all actually) a musician but I find that the voice is not worse than that of Mano Solo ... and that did not prevent him from making superb music ... On the other hand the "kid" style cover shocks me a little more ... well, they are also starting out ...

ps: the drum machine / synth behind is a bit weird anyway ... : Shock:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 25/07/08, 21:21

For our Quebec friends:

Hello everyone.

Here is an invitation for the second edition of the "Festival Écologique Protégeons La Nature" which will take place from August 4 to 10, 2008, in Chambord, Lac St-Jean.

We have very affordable passports, reduced prices for 12-17 year olds and it's free for under 12s.

Main stars for this year: Oztara, Les Ékorchés, Damien Robitaille

Ecological workshops throughout the week and more than 16 musical groups in the evening including a night of poetry from Saturday to Sunday. Children's theater Saturday and Sun.

For information : www.maximumalert.net click festival

Guy and Hélène organizers 418.342.6650
0 x