A 4X4 kills 2 women and a baby

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

A 4X4 kills 2 women and a baby

by jean63 » 15/01/07, 13:09

Long live the 4X4 in town (driver 35 years): 3 dead mown on the sidewalk.

I'm hearing this on FR2; an aberration the 4X4 in town especially with the "bull bars" ...... 'there are so many buffaloes in town !!! it is really an essential accessory for SHOWING.
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).
stef5555
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by stef5555 » 15/01/07, 15:26

:? would it not be in the SUM near length ???

: Cry: if this is what you heard it did not happen in town but between long and boves on a country road not illuminated and the low coast not being suitable for the stroller the two young women walked on the road but it is true that we see a lot of 4x4 in the city and only to make the city
0 x
antoinet111
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by antoinet111 » 15/01/07, 15:48

I agree, the tv report showed very well the "traces" of shock in the forest.
0 x
I vote for the writing of concrete post and practicality.
Down the talkers and ceiling fans!
Christophe

by Christophe » 15/01/07, 20:21

The fact that it is a 4x4 has almost nothing to do with this accident ...
0 x
solaircool
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by solaircool » 15/01/07, 21:57

c'est un forum on clean energy whether the accident is a 4x4 or not has nothing to do with forum

There are 900 black dots in France I never heard you say a few things so why so much hatred on 4x4s

mister jean63
0 x
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 15/01/07, 22:48

if this is what you heard it did not happen in town but between long and boves on a country road not illuminated and the low coast not being suitable for the stroller the two young women walked on the road but it is true that we see a lot of 4x4 in the city and only to make the city

Indeed it is in the open countryside, it was reckless on the part of the walkers.

I made a "4X4" friend, after the diesels !!!! You have to take it pretty well, but you have to recognize that in the city it's useless, or how many people have 4X4s who have never seen muddy terrain and have never used their 4-wheel drive + differential lock ... etc except to try and see how it works?
I often see well-dressed girls who show off from their 4X4s in town or in front of the Lycée (to look for their young, well-educated bimbo in the same direction)!

instead of their husbands or friends, I would be wary of their intentions in order to attract some male !!!!! ... which is perhaps the goal. : Lol:

Suddenly the male 4X4 is likely to find itself cuckold in 4X4. : Evil:
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).
bolton069
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by bolton069 » 16/01/07, 09:15

For mud on city 4x4 it can be arranged:

there are aerosol cans of mud in auto parts stores so you can show off on Mondays: "Chui went 4x4 in the countryside this weekend". : Mrgreen:
0 x
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 16/01/07, 09:22

mud spray can

I heard about it ........... how weak you can get !! : Lol:

This being the case, I have already ridden in an old 4X4 (jeep type, Delahaye model with modern powerful engine -adaptation-), it is really impressive to be facing a steep slope and only see the sky, or upside down. saying that the vehicle will soon stall and get on the roof! there it makes the adrenaline rise!

I have never driven such a machine, but I think we must have a feeling of power and safety, that is very clear.
0 x
Targol
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Targol » 16/01/07, 10:23

Christophe wrote:The fact that it is a 4x4 has almost nothing to do with this accident ...

Yes, except that ... statistics show that in the event of an impact with a pedestrian, the lethal risk for the latter is greatly increased if the vehicle is a 4x4. From there to say that the victims would still be alive if they had been hit by a sedan, there is a step that I would not take, but the statistics are leaves et leaves...

Recent news : the driver was imprisoned, traces of cannabis were found in his blood. I have a title for the chained duck: "No to 4x4 ... nnabis" : Mrgreen:
0 x
"Anyone who believes that exponential growth can continue indefinitely in a finite world is a fool, or an economist." KEBoulding
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 16/01/07, 11:39

Yes, except that ... statistics show that in the event of an impact with a pedestrian, the lethal risk for the latter is greatly increased if the vehicle is a 4x4. From there to say that the victims would still be alive if they had been hit by a sedan, there is a step that I would not take,

....... Inevitably, it is enough to look at the face of such a machine!

With a car, you can get hit in the legs by the front shield which deforms a little under the shock, then projection in the air towards the ground ... and there it all depends on the reception, but I think that we are more likely to get out alive and less damaged. It also depends on the speed of the vehicle.

As for the SUV 4X4 it is another story:

The height of the body strikes other users not on the legs but on the vital parts: chest or head for children, and throws them on the ground (where they may then be further crushed).

And there I learn something about the security inside the SUV 4X4: (beware of misconceptions)
The comparison related to the mortality rate by type of vehicle, per 100 vehicle types in circulation. In other words, how many actual deaths can we count compared to 000 vehicles in circulation, by type. The years 100 to 000 were taken into account in the calculation.

The results of the study are not kind to SUVs and the alleged "safety" they would provide for vehicle occupants.

Table 2, below, provides an update on the mortality rate. It tells us that the vehicles with the highest associated mortality rate are compact cars, followed very closely by compact Pickups, very small cars, and mid-size SUVs. In all cases, SUVs (medium or large sizes) have higher passenger mortality rates than medium or large cars, which represent the most important category of vehicle in circulation.

That said, I understand those who buy it, it's their choice: there are more and more so it is that everything is done to sell more and more.
PSA will take out one so as not to be outdone.

We walk on our heads but that's how it is.

One day I saw a Hummer who had signed up in a very small street in the center of Toulouse, the guy got stuck, he just had to take a long reverse, frankly he had nothing to do there at midnight!
0 x