A 4X4 kills 2 women and a baby

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 16/01/07, 22:15

to put it simply a man once said when china wakes up

There is also Pierrefitte in the 1970s who wrote a book called "Quand la Chine s'éveilra", I took it out to see what he was writing.

What is certain is that China is so wide awake that it no longer sleeps (working days of 12 hours minimum). On the construction sites, people work day and night and the buildings go up at breakneck speed......poor China.......with their bicycles, they didn't pollute the planet, it was a good time for our atmosphere.

it's really your image of French small and cranky like the image of France compared to the rest of the world

the singing americans we are the world but they have been on the moon .... france is like its emblem of the rooster which continues to shout the feet in the SHIT

The French (a small country compared to the USA) made: the Concorde (1st supersonic airliner (2X) in the world in the 1960s, the TGV (1st high-speed train in the world (with the Japanese?), the factory Rance tidal power (the only one in the world (or almost: there is a small one in Russia) and now the Airbus A380 (this is Europe but still assembled in Toulouse (a source of pride for France). .....well, we don't know how it's going to end. there must be other exploits and I'm not talking about the inventors......that would take too long.

He is hot-blooded, our friend solaircool, injured by the attacks against 4X4s. Even with Bucheron it had taken much longer to get started.

Too bad, he should do a little internship here, we end up calming down: with Lumberjack everything is fine now, despite our differences on diesel!!! : Mrgreen: : Lol:
Last edited by jean63 the 16 / 01 / 07, 22: 29, 2 edited once.
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).
Other
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 16/01/07, 22:21

Hello,
You don't find that the subject slips into the ditch!
first a 4x4 that kills a woman and a baby, it's a tragic acid like many accidents on the road every day
it's just the term 4X4 which does what in the conversatoin, a truck or electric car that would have been mentioned?
I have never seen an accident specified in these terms here with the quantity of 4X4s in circulation, what would that mean? are they not safe? or all the drivers are excited, it will pass to them over time..
Now to criticize a country is easy, but the criticism is only addressed to the leaders of the country has its policies and not to all its population, that is why when I criticize I am addressing policies of a government, never has a population (it undergoes.)
I understand what solaircool wants to wake up, it's the myth that everyone thinks their country is the best, but those who lead us don't what to do with their country, they do business internationally, they just have a foothold somewhere apart, even the heads of state, it's other things that interest them..
We don't always know the origin of solaircool, a Frenchman leaving France? each country has its shortcomings and advantages.
But people are more or less alike regardless of their region..

Andre
0 x
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 17/01/07, 06:00

Targol wrote:
Christophe wrote:The fact that it is a 4x4 has almost nothing to do with this accident ...

Yes, except that...statistics prove that in the event of an impact with a pedestrian, the lethal risk for the latter is greatly increased if the vehicle is a 4x4. [...]
With the accident, no, but with its consequences, it is possible...

I agree with Jean on the "bullbars" which are in my eyes the most ridiculously dangerous "decorative" accessories that can exist... I am almost convinced that NOT ONE of these things passes the pedestrian impact test of Euro NCAP...
Moreover, the regulations about them will soon be tightened and that's not a bad thing... :frown:
0 x
"I am a big brute, but I rarely mistaken ..."
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 17/01/07, 06:05

solaircool wrote:good I go out and post elsewhere :!:[...]
Don't forget to close the door behind you (and throw away the key...) : Lol:
0 x
"I am a big brute, but I rarely mistaken ..."
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 17/01/07, 10:53

Andrew wrote:
You don't find that the subject slips into the ditch!
first a 4x4 that kills a woman and a baby, it's a tragic acid like many accidents on the road every day
it's just the term 4X4 which does what in the conversatoin, a truck or electric car that would have been mentioned?

No, we also talk about it when it's not a 4X4. Indeed, unfortunately, 2 teenage girls were run over by a car and are seriously injured.

The driver turned around for a moment to look at her baby in the back seat and deviated from her trajectory....the 4X4s have nothing to do with it of course!!
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).