A 4X4 kills 2 women and a baby

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 16/01/07, 13:15

Confirmed journal of FR2: the driver had used cannabis, he was imprisoned.

I don't prefer to be in his place! he is going to toast because the insurance will not want to pay the compensation to be paid to the spouses or the families of the ladies and babies killed.

In this case do you think it can be out of his pocket? there he can sell 4X4, house (concrete blocks) if he has one ...... etc, I pity him for the rest especially if he did not smoke regularly!

There is no longer a story of SUV 4X4 !!!
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).
Targol
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Targol » 16/01/07, 16:30

The big question about this cannabis is "When has he consumed it? "

I heard that this substance could remain detectable very long after taking it (up to 6 months by hair analysis !!!)
0 x
"Anyone who believes that exponential growth can continue indefinitely in a finite world is a fool, or an economist." KEBoulding
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 16/01/07, 17:07

Targol wrote:The big question about this cannabis is "When has he consumed it? "
I heard that this substance could remain detectable very long after taking it (up to 6 months by hair analysis !!!)

It is true, I do not know if he can determine it with precision; I hope for him that he will be able to obtain the services of a lawyer competent in the matter because there it is not like alcohol, they must not really know when he smoked his last joint.

They should not do the hair analysis. In this case, they would find us all starting with mercury and a quirielle of heavy metals and the like, a beautiful exhibition of the museum of chemistry !!! is not it ?

Do you know the studies done on the nuisances brought by dental amalgams which contain mercury, this being denounced for 150 years, and prohibited in the Nordic countries. There will even soon be a European recommendation on this subject, but as it is hot, they are like asbestos ...

If you want info on the subject I can point you to sites. It is also a bit of econology because direct or indirect industrial pollution, we are right in the middle.
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).
solaircool
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by solaircool » 16/01/07, 17:29

you are people who do not respect anything you take made and cause according to the information that we digerents for 4x4 as for cannabis alcohol etc ......

the country with the highest share of the world's top 6 million

the 4th weapon producing country in the world to kill

corruption is one of the highest in Europe

the country where there is the most law enforcement per capita

the country with the most files in europe, on average, each french person files more than 250 times

the country where the car is the cash cow of the state + 77 billion euros

the country where there are 36600 municipalities therefore unmanageable

the country where there is the least clean and alternative energy

the country of the world's largest atomic power plants

the country where the files of the history of france is prohibited to consult share the common of the mortals

as the files of the INSEE forbidden to look at the public

country where human rights are violated

the worst prisons in europe

hospitals and schools kindergartens canteens are dirty and do not comply with European standards

research institutes a disaster no budget for the next 20 years

the list is not finished i stop for now the tragic list of the country which is the navel of the WORLD

it's really your image of French small and cranky like the image of France compared to the rest of the world

the singing americans we are the world but they have been on the moon .... france is like its emblem of the rooster which continues to shout the feet in the SHIT

go I go out

a last France is the country which consumes the most drugs "dictionary definition of drugs" and pharmaceutical product in the world

I will make friends
0 x
Targol
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Targol » 16/01/07, 17:37

solaircool wrote:(...) I will make friends

By dint of trolling like that, it could actually happen. : Evil:

Your message has no interest, it has nothing to do with the subject and, in addition it is a succession of shots seen and reviewed.
I'm not saying what you wrote is wrong, just that it doesn't advance the subject. Accumulating a series of "truths" like this is useless.

If you have something constructive on the subject, we'd love to hear from you.
0 x
"Anyone who believes that exponential growth can continue indefinitely in a finite world is a fool, or an economist." KEBoulding
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 16/01/07, 18:07

it's really your image of French small and cranky like the image of France compared to the rest of the world

aren't you French? .... and if you are French why do you stay in this shitty country? Do like Johnny, go to Switzerland, there are many ways for 4X4, on the other hand it is forbidden to damage them, they come to us to do it.

OFF TOPIC !!

Your username is not really in line with reality: solaircool!

So let's stay cool, we give our opinion, even if we don't agree we discuss and it's good. We're not going to make war on a forum for a story of 4X4. Cool ... : Lol: : Mrgreen: ..Coool ....

the country of the world's largest atomic power plants
.......... by the way you replace them with what these power plants? not to send CO2 into the atmosphere, which is the major concern today.
0 x
solaircool
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by solaircool » 16/01/07, 19:55

at targol
I will make you links on the points that I gave and put them on a post

reduction of heavy industry, burst EDF back to operators who exit in France before EDF's monopoly status for limited damage which is now irreversible
energies are legions
geothermal energy in France under exploit
wind turbines
solar ovens
the recovery for 70 years of rubbish and trash that we throw in the wild on no less than 6000 sites to officially identify
the biomass to make gas in others etc.
factories driving tides
recycling of end-of-life cars
do as in israel for the production of heat and electricity for livestock
put black backgrounds in swimming pools in France to recover infrared which lose them and reinject them into heating networks
to make individual houses with as heating what excite in afganistant and in the Basque country the heating with the conduits in the ground and the chimneys in the walls which are very economic and powerful considering the outside temperatures

the hemp that we rediscover to make energy

remake district heating which is cheaper

the list of stupidities committed by our leaders is really too long

when to be french i say it with joy my ancestor is known since 625

my grandfather, my father who died on the field of honor to defend France

freedom, equality, fraternity

but not nonsense, lies, irresponsibility, shenanigans

I say the things that make everything worse and for the facts they exist do not displease some

to do and say things that i did i repair gas stations in 1976 during the hot season the mobil, elf, bp, shell companies gave free car wash cards while people were being banned water the gardens and farmers irrigate the fields

you can check my statements the newspapers have traces like the rest of the rest

for the statistics I can do with the tendency that you want for or against
0 x
Targol
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Targol » 16/01/07, 20:25

You're wrong about the fight and the enemy, SolaireCool. I generally agree with everything you say. The only thing that bothers me is that you take it out from scratch right in the middle of a subject that has nothing to do with nuclear, energy and everything else.

In this, your message remains a fine example of a troll.
0 x
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 16/01/07, 21:01

geothermal energy in France under exploit
wind turbines
solar ovens

yes of course, we all hope with thermal and photovoltaic sensors on all roofs, but the problem is that modern man is too energy-hungry!

Read the book by Jean Marc Jancovici "Le Plein SVP" which demonstrates with real figures that when we put face to face the electricity needs in our modern societies + those who will be the new gigantic demanders: China and India (between 'others), there will be such an explosion in demand that even covering the whole earth with wind turbines it does not work and the margin is very large !!

For lack of better will take a tour on its site www.manicore.com everything must be explained there.

Once we read that, we change the talk.
0 x
solaircool
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by solaircool » 16/01/07, 21:54

good I go out and post elsewhere :!:

to put it simply a man once said when china wakes up

NAPOLEON
0 x