The 1er February we cut it!

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 04/02/07, 11:54

All with this to make the z-machine known!

Come on guys, this must be our workhorse
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^
Christophe

by Christophe » 04/02/07, 12:04

Capt_Maloche wrote:All with this to make the z-machine known!

Vivivivi we are beginning to know ... but more generally, do you honestly believe that NON-polluting and UNLIMITED energy is really good for the planet? Let's think about it a little ...

More energy <==> Less expensive energy <==> Waste <==> faster economic development <==> extraction and depletion of ALL resources (there are not only energy resources on Earth) more fast <==> what for the following? An Easter Island?

On the other hand, very inexpensive energy would make a major contribution to combating poverty and limiting the greenhouse effect, not by lower emissions, but by palliative treatments that are now impossible (because it consumes energy) : greening deserts, replanting forests, capturing CO2 ... Etc etc ...

But this will not solve the acceleration of the looting of natural resources ...
0 x
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 04/02/07, 12:24

No resource issues

1 glass of water = 300 Tons of coal

and then we can always bring minerals from neighboring planets, moon, Mars ...

The risk (very medium) is the rise in T ° by the contribution of a sum of uncontrolled energies; standards should then apply to all

if energy becomes cheap, it’s world peace in the short term, P'Tain

Recycling will be compulsory, etc.
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 04/02/07, 22:34

Before diving into the Zzzz.

I'm just saying that I too turned off my circuit breaker on February 1 to blow out my 40 candles. Like the others, I did it not to save money but to send a signal.

It seems to me that 800 MW and 8 million French people or 3 million households represents around 15% of the population and quite a few voters.
I plan for this year to leave my keyboard a little for other tools and put my projects into practice ... act what. 8)
0 x
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 04/02/07, 22:46

I plan for this year to leave my keyboard a little for other tools and put my projects into practice ... act what.

projects ....... what for example?
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 04/02/07, 23:22

jean63 wrote:
I plan for this year to leave my keyboard a little for other tools and put my projects into practice ... act what.

projects ....... what for example?

Pantone + LPG
Solar water heater
Electric vehicle...
0 x
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 04/02/07, 23:25

Capt_Maloche wrote:[...] if energy becomes cheap, it is world peace in the short term, P'Tain [...)
Huh? : Shock: Not even in your dreams!

In any case with the current state of mind of the human animal, surely not ...

On the other hand, an energy abundant enough that we can devote a good part of it to trying to repair our bullshit would have some advantages ...
0 x
"I am a big brute, but I rarely mistaken ..."
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 05/02/07, 00:24

Pantone + LPG

... you really believe in it !! ?? keep us informed of your work and the results (reduction of consumption and pollution).

I would like to get into solar with heat pipe vacuum collectors (type Bysun -Chinese- or tecnisun -Français-) whose here are the sites:
www.bysun.fr
www.tecnisun.com
see the farication and operation video:
http://www.tecnisun.com/documents.html
..but I am at least waiting for the elections to see what they will "lay down" for us as advantages to the installation by individuals (who are now obliged to go through pros - who sweeten themselves well in the process) to benefit from the 50% tax reduction).
Last edited by jean63 the 05 / 02 / 07, 00: 42, 3 edited once.
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).
Christophe

by Christophe » 05/02/07, 00:30

jean63 wrote:
Pantone + LPG

... you really believe in it !! ?? keep us informed of your work and the results (reduction of consumption and pollution).

I don't see pkoi it wouldn't go ... on the combustion level it's the same in doping. On the other hand, adjusting the injection regulation ... it's easier said than done ... :|
0 x
Targol
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Targol » 05/02/07, 09:48

Capt_Maloche wrote:(...) and then we can always bring minerals from neighboring planets, moon, Mars ...

I'm sorry for vigorously opposing this kind of Captain argument. This type of reasoning is the "virus policy": we destroy the environment that welcomes us and when it is no longer able to ensure our survival, we change it. It is this type of reasoning, associated with a blissful belief in the all-powerful science that is at the base of the majority of the energy-consuming and disrespectful behaviors of the ecosystem.

citro wrote:Pantone + LPG

There, you call out to me. For having had 3 LPG vehicles, I know more or less the principle and for having surfed a little on forums pantone of econology, I think I more or less understood the basics and there, I do not really see how to reconcile the 2:
  • LPG is injected into the air intake circuit between the air filter and the engine,
  • The principle of the pantone is to mix the fuel with water and heat it all to crack the water and then inject the mixture.
Hence my questions:
  • how to mix a gas with water?
  • To have tested the "flash" effect of LPG (LPG explosion in the air filter in the event of bad ignition), it seems dangerous to me to make it circulate in a heating circuit from the exhaust, no ?
0 x
"Anyone who believes that exponential growth can continue indefinitely in a finite world is a fool, or an economist." KEBoulding