Search found 3 results

by Théohoho
12/02/10, 14:25
Forum : Real estate and eco-construction: diagnostics, HQE, HPE, bioclimatism, natural habitat and climatic architecture
Subject : Future ecological standards for habitat
answers: 7
views: 10215

Yes I hadn't seen it like that it's true. But it would be necessary to rebuild, or to reorganize everything and the expenses would be enormous so it is not very feasible.
I will still talk about it, and use your results to justify.
thank you very much for your help :D
by Théohoho
12/02/10, 14:00
Forum : Real estate and eco-construction: diagnostics, HQE, HPE, bioclimatism, natural habitat and climatic architecture

From what I found, all housing built in 2020 will have to be ecological. If this information is correct it is already a good step forward in the field, and it deserves to be mentioned. Especially if I work on the construction of ecological habitats, it is necessary that I speak of the ...
by Théohoho
12/02/10, 13:19

Future ecological standards for habitat

Hi Hi ! I am currently in 1st and my TPE (supervised personal work) relates to the construction of ecological habitats. Part of my file deals with the evolution of this type of construction in the future, and I am therefore looking for laws, or standards that will be put in place in ...

Go Advanced search