Search found 823 results

by Rabbit
18/02/15, 18:51
Forum : Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ...
Subject : DC-AC12v 150 W converter for wood boiler circulator
answers: 19
views: 14582

DC-AC12v 150 W converter for wood boiler circulator

I bought a DC-AC12v 150 W to 300W 50 Hz converter to operate the circulator of my wood boiler. In my hometown lost in the far end of the Belgian Ardennes, we regularly have power cuts that last from 5 minutes to 4 hours. But when the boiler is full of beech, and ...
by Rabbit
26/11/14, 15:02
Forum : Agriculture: problems and pollution, new technologies and solutions
Subject : Pedal agricultural machinery
answers: 40
views: 28461

If you want to gain power. Almost even double her, you get out bobonne from her chair, you replace her with a bag of potatoes and you make her pull, also the winch. With a little luck she will be nervous enough to optimize her working power and thus double it. Better, after a day ...
by Rabbit
19/11/14, 10:21
Forum : Biofuels, biofuels, biofuels, BtL, non-fossil alternative fuels ...
Subject : The superpowers of urine
answers: 73
views: 28526

You will laugh, it indicates that the video has been blocked in my country by the user who put it online.

I am in Belgium . : Shock:

Is it an issue of art? I found it elsewhere on Youtube
by Rabbit
18/10/14, 01:57
Forum : Renovation, construction and real estate work: help, advice and methods ...
Subject : How to isolate a stone wall from the inside
answers: 52
views: 60537

By experience, I advise you not to insulate from the inside. Indeed this will make you lose the thermal flywheel of the building. In winter it will be nothing but satisfaction, but in summer it will be hot. Very warm It is best to isolated on the outside. Now if you want to isolate from the inside. he ...
by Rabbit
09/03/14, 00:27
Forum : Health and prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental hazards
Subject : Honey: a super healing
answers: 25
views: 35483

About honey that heals wounds in a remarkable way. I confirm. To my knowledge all honeys have the same effect. Even those of supermarkets. Usually I use mine but when I run out of stock I use the one sold at Aldi or Lidl. Crisis requires. During a ...
by Rabbit
09/01/14, 02:35
Forum : Hydraulic, wind, geothermal, marine energy, biogas ...
Subject : polycombustible steam boiler
answers: 255
views: 110810

The videos are private, you can not access them.

If your work is very interesting, I will inspire me
of your system and inject the oil from the bottom rather than the side.

I'm surprised you do not consume more oil. But
the better.
by Rabbit
27/12/13, 15:44

Why not buy an IR thermometer on ebay or elsewhere?
They are found at a reasonable price.
by Rabbit
24/12/13, 15:26
Forum : Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ...
Subject : Recover heat from my stove
answers: 9
views: 8498

On the other hand, if the hot air goes to the upper chambers, it will automatically create an upward flow of air! Must see ... There is another descendant, you have to think about it. As much for the sheet of cold air which is frankly unpleasant as allowing the cooled air to return to the stove ...
by Rabbit
24/12/13, 14:42
Forum : Failure, troubleshooting and repair: repair yourself?
Subject : PVC tubes vehicle frame
answers: 53
views: 78555

There is also foam concrete. There is an emulsifier to do it. But with dreft it also works. After a dint of additives it is possible to give interesting qualities to the concrete used from a pv pipe. The real concern is the elimination of water after taking it. There is also this, but I have ...
by Rabbit
16/12/13, 17:14

what is the diameter of your fireplace? Above 10 cm it starts to jam. It lights up then makes a kind of explosion and it goes out. For the lighting I use a piece of pq soaked in fuel oil (but it smells bad to the hands) or turpentine (smells better but costs more). I kid ...

Go Advanced search