Search found 823 results

by Rabbit
22/03/15, 17:03
Forum : Garden: landscaping, plants, garden, ponds and pools
Subject : hydraulic ram pump: design and manufacture home
answers: 521
views: 468190

Thank you for these data. I will try to get hold of M Renaud's book. While looking for it on the net I came across this thesis: http://www.google.be/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=12&ved=0CGUQFjAL&url=http%3A%2F%2Ftheses.recherches .gov.mg% 2Fpdfs% 2Fandriama ...
by Rabbit
22/03/15, 15:46

Precisely what appeals to me is that there are no washers on the rod. Or maybe her weight is enough? What is the diameter of the ball and what is the diameter of the part in which it slides? Another small question, what is the displacement of the ball? Tonight I'm going to try ...
by Rabbit
22/03/15, 13:29

Thank you for the link. I saw the Bouboule aries working on youtube. Really very well done your rams, it's tough. If you sell it, it would be good to have the prices. As for the ball, why is there an axis above the ball? is it just to take it off? If you don't ...
by Rabbit
22/03/15, 02:22

It's funny Didier, I've been thinking about using a big ball to make the valve for a year. Unfortunately, I did not find large stainless steel balls and the glass ones seem too light to me. Will you have a shema of your idea? The idea of ​​the marble seems interesting to me to free oneself ...
by Rabbit
24/02/15, 01:48
Forum : Health and prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental hazards
Subject : Motherboard baked, what pollution?
answers: 17
views: 14361

In the future, try to avoid doing this in the presence of your wife. After 22 years of marriage, I can assure you that there are experiences that are best done discreetly. After if it works, do not enter too much into the details of the focus. In general, she is not too interested in ...
by Rabbit
23/02/15, 02:59
Forum : Health and prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental hazards
Subject : Motherboard baked, what pollution?
answers: 17
views: 14361

It’s funny.
Why put it in the oven?

For the rest, I can not answer you but a priori I do not see why the oven will have been contaminated.
by Rabbit
19/02/15, 12:24
Forum : Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ...
Subject : DC-AC12v 150 W converter for wood boiler circulator
answers: 19
views: 14582

do you think if i plug in the engine bypassing the electronics it will be ok? :P
by Rabbit
19/02/15, 11:46

It is perhaps the price of ecology. Ecology is expensive! I know something about it, in my hometown there are plenty of ecologists who come from the city and spoil our life in the countryside. But hey, I move away from the subject. If I understand correctly I should have taken a pure sine wave converter. Those...
by Rabbit
19/02/15, 01:41

Alas jy know nothing in electronics. D or my call to the team. And I tell myself that others might be facing the problem. Because having a wood-fired boiler is great as long as there is current, but when there is more it is screwed up. It is sure that there is the thermosiphon. What I tried to ...
by Rabbit
19/02/15, 00:22

This may be the explanation, it is indicated in the modified sinosoidal output wave instruction manual.

Still, that doesn’t solve my worries. :|

Go Advanced search