Search found 823 results

by Rabbit
16/05/15, 19:40
Forum : Your technical assemblies, DIY, innovations and self-construction: making an object or an installation
Subject : Auto construction steam boiler for still
answers: 8
views: 10461

Thank you Sophie for the photo. Pretty! However, could you make a diagram of the boiler? I am convinced that your problem lies at this level. This is either the burner which is not up to your expectations, or the exchange surface which is not suited to your needs. D or demand ...
by Rabbit
16/05/15, 01:49
Forum : Your technical assemblies, DIY, innovations and self-construction: making an object or an installation
Subject : Auto construction steam boiler for still
answers: 8
views: 10461

Hello Sophie07, Would it be possible to have a diagram of the steam generator? The cause could be an insufficient exchange surface. Indeed, if the exchange surface is insufficient, the energy supplied is lost in the exhaust gases. By the way, I'll be interested to know how the water ...
by Rabbit
13/05/15, 12:07
Forum : Water management, plumbing and sanitation. Pumping, drilling, filtration, wells, recovery ...
Subject : Make rainwater drinkable
answers: 21
views: 20592

"In cement factories as in glass factories, heavy metals come mainly from the raw material and not from fuels. On the other hand, in cement factories, the vast majority of metals in the gas phase in the clinker furnace are captured in the cement and not influence more on ...
by Rabbit
12/05/15, 03:03
Forum : Water management, plumbing and sanitation. Pumping, drilling, filtration, wells, recovery ...
Subject : Make rainwater drinkable
answers: 21
views: 20592

I am not convinced that concrete is a good solution. The concrete being made with cement, it is good to ask the question about the composition of the cement and how it is produced. Sincerely I will avoid it. Because of the laying of limestone, it is possible to neutralize the acidity of the groundwater ...
by Rabbit
04/05/15, 20:57
Forum : Garden: landscaping, plants, garden, ponds and pools
Subject : Planting a cedar hedge Mosquito Repellent
answers: 33
views: 38811

At the same time, a fish is not a dog ...
by Rabbit
04/05/15, 19:49
Forum : Sustainable consumption: responsible consumption, diet tips
Subject : Improve diet starting from almost 0
answers: 30
views: 19708

Already have to see what you have as a possibility. It goes from your means, to the time that you can devote to your food in the broad sense as well as to the surface which you have. I am going to show you how I solved this feeding problem. To begin with, my means are limited. I have 4 people ...
by Rabbit
04/05/15, 13:21

Precisely, the pond does not repel them, the pond attracts them to lay their eggs. Not to go hunting. Stagnant water is the starting point for their attacks, their life to put it simply. Also the fish by eliminating the eggs break the cycle and eliminates mosquitoes in a rayo ...
by Rabbit
04/05/15, 08:11

10 years ago I built a small pond of + - 15 m² precisely to avoid mosquitoes. I put goldfish in it and it works pretty well. The area is infested with mosquitoes except around the pond within a radius of 100 to 150 m. Goldfish survive the winter, the pond fa ...
by Rabbit
31/03/15, 20:29
Subject : Tomato growing, an example to ponder
answers: 15
views: 13277

Please let me know Ahmed.

In the future, I will avoid inflicting this painful experience on you.

Go Advanced search