Search found 39 results

by JLB29P
25/06/11, 11:31
Forum : Failure, troubleshooting and repair: repair yourself?
Subject : CIAT CAP Caléo 60H LOUD
answers: 20
views: 43857

"Obamot" 1) How long was your PAC guaranteed? 2) How much electric current is it supposed to consume? 3) How much does she actually consume? 4) Has there been a change in power consumption over time ...? Thank you Obamot, 1) 2 year manufacturer warranty, we are in ...
by JLB29P
25/06/11, 09:16

scales continued

JLB29P after cleaning the circuits by a professional (not the one who carried out the installation), he concludes that the "scales" are due to the oxidation of the inside of the coils of the CIAT SANI 300L water heater (which are be in stainless steel), by the water circulating between the heater ...
by JLB29P
22/05/11, 21:58

but paying 20 € for the aerothermal heat pump (air - X) it really, really hurts me (for you !!). I am not convinced that I have paid too much for an installation THAT WORKS (there was the complete installation of central heating with CIAT water heater on 000 levels + the connection ...
by JLB29P
22/05/11, 21:34

CIAT CAP Caléo 60H LOUD

THANK YOU for your intervention. indeed, the arrangement of the heat pump is not ideal, it respects the minimum distances, but the walls reflect the noise BUT do not CAUSE it! No pigeon, here, it's the gulls ... Since the company that provides maintenance (annual check of the waterproofing ...
by JLB29P
22/05/11, 20:21

CIAT CAP Caléo 60H LOUD

After the noise problems http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwL_Ffh3ewY here are those of the filter! since installation in 2008, the filter clogged quite often; CIAT's after-sales service visited several times, then the installer took over. As I'm always diced ...
by JLB29P
26/03/11, 09:43

CIAT CAP Caléo 60H LOUD

The installer first had to redo his flexible pipe connection at the heat pump outlet, its rigid connection having vibrated the machine so much that it had torn off its silent blocks; then there were numerous interventions (alarm d3.0) for "blocked filter". I have to say that...
by JLB29P
25/03/11, 10:46
Forum : Fossil fuels: oil, gas, coal and nuclear electricity (fission and fusion)
Subject : Nuclear accident in Japan, a Japanese Chernobyl?
answers: 1441
views: 461640

Fukushima nuclear disaster

Indeed, the site to which I referred is not updated, although it presents itself as "official". On http://www.irsn.fr/FR/Documents/france.htm there is no significant difference, except in the east (?). To your knowledge, the regions rich in Radon and the most seismic ...
by JLB29P
25/03/11, 09:44
Forum : Fossil fuels: oil, gas, coal and nuclear electricity (fission and fusion)
Subject : Nuclear accident in Japan, a Japanese Chernobyl?
answers: 1441
views: 461640

Fukushima nuclear disaster

Recently hearing a French minister say that the survey card was accessible from the internet. The cloud of weakly radioactive because diluted particles passing over our country, I had the curiosity to look for the readings in question. Surprise, on the concer ...
by JLB29P
12/03/11, 20:30

CIAT CAP Caléo 60H LOUD

I gave up on involving a bailiff, an acoustician whom I had contacted to take the measurements that should have been incorporated into the bailiff's report, pointing out to me that his service (around € 1000) did not guarantee that the noise could be recorded if it only occurs by t ...
by JLB29P
12/03/11, 17:35

CIAT CAP Caléo 60H LOUD

https://www.econologie.com/forums/pac-ciat-caleo-60h-bruyante-t10581.html En effet, l'installateur a commis une grosse bourde, et ne veut pas voir la relation de cause à effet, d'autant que l'expert commissionné par le service juridique de mon assurance a rendu le même verdict que CIAT: "il fau...

Go Advanced search