Forum : Company and Philosophy
Subject : Ancient astronaut hypothesis or New euhemerism
answers: 49
views: 40913

moinsdewatt wrote:Poof poof poof.
Poof poof poof.
by Cuicui
21/12/14, 22:49
Forum : Renovation, construction and real estate work: help, advice and methods ...
Subject : How to isolate a stone wall from the inside
answers: 52
views: 60396

http://www.tiez-breiz.org/isolation.php Apparament, il est fort déconseillé d'utiliser une forte couche de torchis en intérieur...et préférable d'isoler l'extérieur...J'avais déja lu que c'était mieux...Moi qui rêve de voir ma maison les briques apparantes... :( Évidemment, l'isolation par l’extéri...
by Cuicui
21/12/14, 11:59
Forum : Renovation, construction and real estate work: help, advice and methods ...

what type of vapor barrier? how many cm of daub should I apply? Should you remove the plaster from the wall and apply the cob directly against the interior stone? Can the cob be a good insulator, the information on the net is rather vague ... I don't know if the cob is better ...
by Cuicui
20/12/14, 14:52

I also want to insulate my house from the inside. It dates from before 1800. It is not damp in itself, no trace of humidity on the old wallpapers. We would like to thermally insulate with cob. Do you think this is a good idea? we want to renovate it in an ecological way ...
by Cuicui
20/12/14, 00:38

Obamot wrote:Would not there still be a little subtle air of thread rotting by volatile? :
Figure it.
by Cuicui
19/12/14, 17:28

Who could have imagined that a "special case" could apply unreservedly to all constructions? And lack of luck it must still fall on yours! : lol: I find it useful for everyone to share their practical experiences. If you wanted to let us know ...
by Cuicui
19/12/14, 15:16

And how can you be absolutely categorical that there wouldn't be a few microscopic mold spores left in the interstices of this wall, under a covering or whatever? I made interior insulation with polystyrene + plasterboard plates fixed with mortar pads on moel ...
by Cuicui
19/12/14, 11:48

From what I understood during my research there must above all be no air between the insulation and the wall, otherwise condensation and humidity. : shock: Condensation occurs when humid air hits a cold wall. Nothing to do with the air between the wall and the insulation. On the contrary, the still air ...
by Cuicui
19/12/14, 11:41

lapouleda wrote:mushrooms can proliferate, and that's not the same story at all. This misadventure happened to a family in our village .. Result, the house had to be demolished
Was it a wooden house?
by Cuicui
12/12/14, 17:24
Forum : Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ...
Subject : Thermosyphon for water heater
answers: 8
views: 5228

Re: Thermosyphon for water heater

Hello, I am looking for an opinion on my thermosyphon water heater system that I made with recovery but which has not started since I connected the cumulus. here is a diagram which represents the whole: https://www.econologie.com/fichiers/partager3/1418392847WHUE2S.jpg Attention to the air that ...

Go Advanced search