Search found 85 results

by Ibis.
21/06/10, 21:28
Forum : Garden: landscaping, plants, garden, ponds and pools
Subject : Nature also makes mistakes and makes "GMOs"?
answers: 33
views: 35272

This is called a chimera (an individual with several types of cells). A cell in the apex (the peak of growth from the previous year) mutates. This cell multiplies normally and gives a mutated zone, and forms one or more different buds (here green in color). This...
by Ibis.
13/02/10, 08:43
Forum : The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds
Subject : What's new in the site more visible?
answers: 31
views: 37297

I find the new frame has too many newlines, so it is unpleasant to read. Would it not be possible to put, from top to bottom The last messages A button "forum"opening a new window and the different sections of the forum The search function What's new Who's online ...
by Ibis.
09/01/10, 08:29
Forum : Company and Philosophy
Subject : We are dust ...
answers: 3
views: 2577

We are dust ...

Hello,

I show you this video, American museums of natural sciences. It gives little spin.

A journey from earth to the universe, with return to our little planet.

It's beautiful isn't it?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17jymDn0W6U
by Ibis.
29/12/09, 20:15
Forum : The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds
Subject : web team
answers: 2
views: 5236

Hello recycling, A few spelling mistakes on your welcome form may deter purists from going further. the web team is made up of a sales representative (comevent 67) and a webmaster (Sir-clandestinO) this team bends over backwards at your service and is at your service ...
by Ibis.
08/12/09, 18:15
Forum : Sustainable consumption: responsible consumption, diet tips
Subject : Gifts (Christmas): ca fills me! useful and sustainable ideas?
answers: 50
views: 22498

Here are some examples. http://www.locationfougas.com/ http://www.mesvignes.com/regions.php Be careful however to compare the rental prices with the real prices. The best is to make the proposal to your favorite winegrower. The longer the rental, the more interested he will be. The contact will be ...
by Ibis.
08/12/09, 16:00

Christophe and elephant,

I am at work : Evil:

I send you some information on that from home. My boss is not rich : Lol:
by Ibis.
07/12/09, 21:10

.... who will be grateful to you for ALL ETERNITY), it lasts between 20 years and 10 centuries it made me laugh elephant: lol: Otherwise: - An annual subscription to public transport - a rental over 10 years of a few m2 of vines at a serious producer (it is done, we receive "his" ...
by Ibis.
05/12/09, 20:57
Forum : New transport: innovations, engines, pollution, technologies, policies, organization ...
Subject : Roulez-vert.fr
answers: 25
views: 10287

I wanted to register on this magnificent eco-friendly site. However, I registered my email (povcon@nospam.com) and unfortunately I did not receive confirmation of registration.

Thank you for your help
by Ibis.
27/11/09, 21:27
Forum : Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ...
Subject : Zip écolo: dried citrus peels to start a fire!
answers: 14
views: 16705

By clicking on "find product" then "search" we find ... 11 pages of pesticides and the authorized summary standards.

Long live morning vitamins.

Go Advanced search