Search found 716 results

by Michel Kieffer
03/01/09, 19:56
Forum : New transport: innovations, engines, pollution, technologies, policies, organization ...
Subject : The car of the future
answers: 3202
views: 934887

To the whole team, analysis of Elec's suggestions,

Is the electric car with reduced autonomy powered by solar panels realistic?

This message is replaced by the corrigendum a few pages later.

Michel Kieffer
by Michel Kieffer
03/01/09, 19:50
Forum : New transport: innovations, engines, pollution, technologies, policies, organization ...

Riaz,

Yes to your comments and questions.

Michel
by Michel Kieffer
03/01/09, 18:12

Christophe, Riaz, Remundo, Lietseu, Elec, Gregconstruct… about the TGV As you know, consumption to overcome aerodynamic drag * varies with the square of the speed. That is, a "TGV 200 km / h" consumes 2,56 x less ** fuel than a "TGV 320 km / h". * the aerodyna drag ...
by Michel Kieffer
02/01/09, 20:36

Hello Elec,

Can you tell me more ? I will change my doc asap.

Thank you

MK
by Michel Kieffer
02/01/09, 14:16

Christophe, The summary of your file in preparation https://www.econologie.com/voitures-basse-consommation/ seems very relevant to me, to communicate in particular to our car manufacturers. To consolidate your sources, the site http://inter.action.free.fr offers model elements ...
by Michel Kieffer
02/01/09, 10:46

The car of the future

Will the car of the future be rather hybrid? ... electric? ... with compressed air? ... to hydrogen? ... You will find the answers in the section "energy" of the site see in particular the comics: - "fossil fuel, alternatives and illusions" - "the car 2 li ...

Go Advanced search