Search found 6526 results

by Macro
15/04/24, 09:05
Forum : The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds
Subject : [One other] Humor
answers: 17118
views: 3639318

Re: [one other] Humor

Obviously they no longer have enough resources to re-label the entire production...If they want I know a cheap printing company
IMG_5264.jpeg
by Macro
14/04/24, 07:53
Forum : Hydraulic, wind, geothermal, marine energy, biogas ...
Subject : Search for recommendations Renovation Water mill
answers: 11
views: 615

Re: Looking for water mill renovation recommendations

first question: is this charming little mouli located on French territory?

Second question: have you requested authorization to use it?

This is the project of a lifetime... Are you young?
by Macro
12/04/24, 13:06
Forum : Company and Philosophy
Subject : French politics: what future for Macron (and France) and why?
answers: 6105
views: 403812

Re: French politics: what future for Macron (and France) and why?

Like in any street food outlet... Are you going to buy a kebab from a shopping cart in the street?
by Macro
12/04/24, 09:30
Forum : New transport: innovations, engines, pollution, technologies, policies, organization ...
Subject : Chemtrails and contrails, what's the difference?
answers: 631
views: 239168

Re: Chemtrails and contrails, what's the difference?

In addition, Macro will explain to us better, I think that technically and especially economically it is impossible to desulfurize heavy...because that would transform it into light...is there any gouty? :cheesy: Macro above it won't help you much... Just that he knows that the tax rates...
by Macro
12/04/24, 09:14
Forum : Fossil fuels: oil, gas, coal and nuclear electricity (fission and fusion)
Subject : EPR, to the dregs for EDF and Areva?
answers: 339
views: 100687

Re: EPR, to the dregs for EDF and Areva?

Speaking of the precautionary principle, personally it wouldn't shock me if it took two more years..In any case they will get it started, as long as the corrective measures are taken before then...
by Macro
11/04/24, 17:44
Forum : Health and prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental hazards
Subject : Bullshit and idiocy around the Coronavirus (actions, words, decisions ...)
answers: 8093
views: 701403

Re: Bullshit and idiocy around the Coronavirus (actions, words, decisions ...)

I knew I had seen it somewhere... : Cheesy: : Cheesy: : Cheesy: which of the two is the real one???? Are the two both counterfeit or counterfeiters...Who knows....

False messiahs....Real lies...That is the question
by Macro
10/04/24, 17:44
Forum : Science and Technology
Subject : “Chinese” electric chainsaws and delimbers: what are they worth?
answers: 213
views: 7080

Re: “Chinese” electric chainsaws and delimbers: what are they worth?

Christophe wrote: I did 350W at peak for a few seconds on a rower...that is to say almost all the muscles that work...

In rehabilitation after my two lumbar operations I had to do 100W for 10 minutes on the rower and 70 for 10 minutes on the bike... the towel was well soaked : Cheesy: : Cheesy:

Go Advanced search